InnoSource Employee Reviews

Great opportunity
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 13, 2016
InnoSource is very professional and helped me get through the process of interviewing and filling out all my paperwork correctly. They were very patient with me. I am at their Akron location and there are a lot of opportunities to move up within the company. I have enjoyed working for them and I would recommend them to a friend.
Pros
Opportunity, professionalism

Comment – September 19, 2016

Thanks for taking time to give us feedback, So glad InnoSource could help you secure a career with advancement opportunities. Let us know at feedback@innosourceinc.com if we can be of additional service. Have a great one.

everyone has to start somewhere
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLAugust 28, 2016
This is as good as any, but keep looking for work while you are there. Training is just a way to get you in. Split days off after training..don't believe them when they say you can change your shift. You cannot for at least a year. If you have kids make sure you have back up. If you have to leave for a child you will get a warning. You could be fired. You need to be a sales person... that is all they are looking for. Sell. Sell. Sell. They say they are open. That is only if you sell their products and then you may get what you want to be with your family. Do not share your ideas of retiring. They will fire you before that. I met alot of good friends while I was there. I'm glad I found another job.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
no life outside of work, job threatened all the time, split days off, micro managed, unfair rules..what good for one is going to be the other is fired

Comment – September 6, 2016

I am sorry that your experience was not outstanding. I will make sure that our Florida team reviews your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share.

If I could give them 0 stars I would
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 14, 2016
Innosource Is an absolute nightmare to deal with. Please find a different temp agency because this one is not worth the frustration. They will make you go an entire month without pay, which you sign a contract for while theyb "hold" your first check. They screw up payroll all the time. They never answer the phone when you call and are very difficult to email as well. Please save yourself the anger and time and FIND A JOB WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!
Pros
NONE
Cons
NOT PAID ON TIME

Comment – August 15, 2016

I'm very sorry that your experience with InnoSource was frustrating. I will be sure to bring your comments to the attention of the appropriate department. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

Disrespectful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioAugust 17, 2016
Worked for this company for approx 6 weeks and made 1 mistake with a call. Innosoure rep called 3 times but never left a message. On the 4th call, after I was already on the job site, she left a message to say not to go to work. Asked why, she said they did not want. me back. When I asked why, they gave a reason that I purposely hung up on a customer. They NEVER asked what happened and NEVER offered me the chance to explain. They returned all of my personal property, with the exception of my person notebook, which they tore out pages with some very important information and shredded it with no explaination. Innosource job manager (Elizabeth) was never available when needed for any Innousource employee and was extremely distrusted by all. I would NEVER, EVER recommend thid company located in Dublin, OH for any job.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Very distrustful job manager, extremely poor communication, no loyalty to their employee only the company they are working with

Comment – September 6, 2016

We would be happy to discuss this situation with you further. Please feel free to contact us directly at feedback@innosourceinc.com.

Working at Nationwide
Member Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 19, 2016
Worked their several months and the client decided not to bring me , you would think they place me at another account. Nope they left me high and dry...
Pros
Good potential jobs
Cons
They dont really care about there workers

Comment – September 19, 2016

I am sorry that Nationwide did not have a position for you. InnoSource prides itself on using a custom recruit-to-order model. We recruit for each individual job we fill, matching people to companies where they will be most successful. InnoSource wants to introduce people to long term careers. We do not rotate people in and out of temporary assignments. Feel free to email us directly at feedback@innosourceinc.com if you have additional comments.

They can do better.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 1, 2016
The job isn't too bad. However they have bed bugs and have been dealing with the issue since March of last year. I was hired in May, all they do is spray. They're unwilling to spend the money for the right course if treatment. Other employees have taken bugs home and the company will not do anything about it because they can't prove that the bugs cane from the building. Innosource is awake of the problem and they still are filling positions for the company.
Pros
Cons
Cafeteria food sucks.

Comment – August 15, 2016

Thank you for the comment. Our valued associates work at a variety of Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies across the US. InnoSource does not always have control over environmental conditions. Very sorry that your experience was poor. I will alert our team to the situation.

Decent Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 29, 2016
Overall decent atmosphere. No room for advancement. It pays the bills.
Job is very repetitive. Company is very strict on time management. If you take too long in bathroom they will let you know. your time is constantly being monitored.
Pros
Hours
Cons
No raises
Not for family people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hurricane, WVApril 8, 2016
You are in training for 9 weeks, you will have several different trainers. Your schedule is great while you are in training but then after you get out on the call floor it could be anything, they stuck me on evening from 1:30pm to 10:30pm. They don't care if there is 10 feet of snow on the ground, you better be there or you get wrote up and forget about asking to take off even half a day for a doctors appointment or if you are sick, they make you feel like a dog for even asking. Very boring, you set at your desk for nine hours and answer call after call, which are mostly anger customers, if you go to the bathroom to much you are wrote up, they will send you an email with a warning if you are even 1 minute late coming back from a break or lunch. Very stressful and depressing place to work. This was with AEP in their call center in Hurricane. I would not suggest this job if you have a family or value your health or time. They own you pretty much when you are hired, and it can take forever to get hired on as permanent.
Cons
Able to learn with the company, but not grow.
DOCUMENT CONTROL/BILLER/QUALITY CONTROL (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 5, 2015
I love the people I work with. The job is a lot of multi tasking , which is o.K, it'll keep the day going by fast. We work with different companies as nrg and centerpoint, which might require one to move to that location...Which is great.
Pros
WORK WITH SCHOOL SCHEDULE
Cons
MULTIPLE JOB DESCRIPTIONS, NOT ENOUGH PAY.
Innosource
Federal Express Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  memphis,tnNovember 14, 2015
We did the same work as Fedex employees if not more. We only made $13.25 per hour when the Fedex workers made at least $30. HCL doubled our pay and everything was better.
First Energy
CSR (Current Employee) –  Fairlawn ohioOctober 1, 2015
A typical day at work is inbound calling doing move in/move outs for customers helping with balances, updating information, transferring to proper departments, and also taking outage calls.
Pros
gift cards
Cons
expensive healt care and only contractor
Positive Experience
Data Entry & Processing (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 17, 2015
Great place to work, no stress and awesome co-workers. The knowledge and experience around the seasoned employees was exceptional.
Intern/Temp to Hire
Member Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 10, 2015
Temporary to gain knowledge and experience before becoming a full-time employee. Work with people from different backgrounds and learn a lot of necessary information.
Good Company
Product Consultant - Moen Incorporated (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHSeptember 14, 2015
InnoSource is a good company to work for. They keep their records well, and are not prone to clerical mistakes. The people are pleasant and helpful, and really listen to concerns.
Pros
Good employees
Good Resume Builder
FedEx Ground IT Asset Management Tech (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAJuly 8, 2014
No room for growth at this company, however it gives you great skills you need to get a better job somewhere else. Communication is nonexistent with management which can be frustrating. Health care was nearly free, however does not include vision or dental. The health care that is provided does not cover much and has outrageous deductibles.
Pros
nearly free health care
Cons
communication nearly nonexistent
Call Center Position
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 10, 2014
They hire for call center positions. The company that I was contracted to was great, but when it came to communication with Innosource, there was a lack of communication between contracted reps at call center company and Innosource. I would not work for this company again.
Pros
health plan is nice
Cons
lack of communication between innosource coordinator and contracted employees, no promotions to move up in innosource
Temp service w/ no benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 3, 2013
The job was simple once you learn the aspects of the operating system its a breeze but very repitious and boring you sit at a desk for 8 hours a day one call after the next with no break inbetween and fill in the blank. management is very two faced they tell employees one thing and do another. the hardest part of the job was keeping focused on each call. the most enjoyable part was when you had that one customer who just made a comment about how well you handled there problem and they hang up with you smiling.
Pros
good money
Cons
temp, no insurance
Good benefits that's about it
Accounts Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 15, 2011
Seemed like a great company when I started out. Not long after I started I was moved from processor to analyst. Very soon after that I learned that was about all I could do for this company. Felt very betrayed and confused how a company with so many people who weren't driven, to finally find a college student who was ready to start his career and doing very well, tell me they don't expect me to stay their for a long time.
Pros
good benefits, great eye opening to an office work place
Cons
don't expect much. they make you feel good, but that's about it.
It's a great company with good people working with you.
Network Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 13, 2012
It's a great company that offers wonderful learning experiences. We monitor, troubleshoot and configure Cisco equipment all around the world from our workstations. You are working primarily by yourself with support over the web and telephone. The hardest part of doing my job is trying to go through extensive troubleshooting steps with non-technical users at their site. The best thing is the satisfaction of getting our customers back online and back to work.
Pros
paid lunch and breaks
Cons
having to work holidays
Starting Point
Accounts Payable Processor (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 11, 2012
There is always something to do. Fast paced work, with a laid back atmosphere. I have learned many roles there as I have had different tasks added to my plate. I continue to achieve my goals and want to move up and start a career. This job provided a learning experience in a large business headquarters and helped me become more rounded in the workplace.
Pros
laid back atmosphere
Cons
advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InnoSource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6