InnoSource Employee Reviews

everyone has to start somewhere
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLAugust 28, 2016
This is as good as any, but keep looking for work while you are there. Training is just a way to get you in. Split days off after training..don't believe them when they say you can change your shift. You cannot for at least a year. If you have kids make sure you have back up. If you have to leave for a child you will get a warning. You could be fired. You need to be a sales person... that is all they are looking for. Sell. Sell. Sell. They say they are open. That is only if you sell their products and then you may get what you want to be with your family. Do not share your ideas of retiring. They will fire you before that. I met alot of good friends while I was there. I'm glad I found another job.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
no life outside of work, job threatened all the time, split days off, micro managed, unfair rules..what good for one is going to be the other is fired
September 6, 2016

I am sorry that your experience was not outstanding. I will make sure that our Florida team reviews your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Great place to grow
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 20, 2016
I have been working for Innosource for a little over two years now. In that time I have worked with some great individuals both as co-workers and management. I have had the opportunity through Innosource to advance in my career twice. It is great to work with a company that wants to see you succeed.
September 22, 2016

Fantastic feedback - we are so glad you've had a good experience working with InnoSource. I will be sure and pass your comments on to our Northeast Ohio team. Thank you very much for taking time to let us know how we are doing.

Wonderful Company to Work For.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 30, 2017
I have been working for InnoSource for 5 months now and I am very pleased with this company. I have enjoyed working with the recruiter, account manager, and the payroll & benefits office. Their staff is quick to respond to any questions that I have.
Pros
Friendly staff that is quick to respond.
Cons
N/A
March 17, 2017

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We love when people take the time to tell us what we are doing right. Thanks and have a great day.

Unorganized, unprofessional
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Village, OHNovember 30, 2016
There was a lack of communication between them and progressive. You are treated like you don't work there. No one knows what's going on with innosource employees.
Worst job experience ever.
Tricked us into a sales job. Did not properly disclose job description until almost 6 months later. Just apply directly!
Cons
Lack of job security
January 27, 2017

Thank you for your feedback - sorry that your experience was negative. I will ensure that our team on this account sees your feedback so that we can make sure to improve the experience. Thanks.

Great Staffing Firm
Csr (Current Employee) –  ProgressiveOctober 14, 2016
Working with Innosource has been a pleasure! I have been trying to get into Progressive for years and finally got a call from Innososource about an opportunity with Progressive. They offer benefits, great salaries, and the recruiters are all great. I recommend this company.
Pros
Benefits, friendly staff, great communication
January 27, 2017

Thank you - I will make sure that our team dedicated to this account gets your feedback. We really appreciate your time and so glad we could help you with your career goals.

Lousy opportunity, don't waste your time
CRM Consultant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 6, 2017
Never get sick they'll write you up and fire you. Set up to fail, way too much micromanaging, the company I worked for was all hype and no truth to it, everyone in your vicinity including the Operations Mgr will know your stats and numbers, you are replaceable, and they deceived all hired on.
Pros
They keep you for a few weeks
Cons
Micromanaging matrix scrutinizing
March 17, 2017

Thanks for the feedback. We place our associates at a variety of client sites across the country - sorry that your experience was poor. I'll make sure your comments are forwarded to our office in Colorado.

Decent Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 29, 2016
Overall decent atmosphere. No room for advancement. It pays the bills.
Job is very repetitive. Company is very strict on time management. If you take too long in bathroom they will let you know. your time is constantly being monitored.
Pros
Hours
Cons
No raises
Excellent and professional place with great opportunities for job advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 14, 2016
Innosource is an awesome company. I was actually given a mock interview to prepare for my interview with progressive. It was very helpful and I received great feedback. I enjoyed their energy and dedication to helping me prepare for the hiring process. They provide awesome opportunities and are extremely helpful people. I will recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Great pay, flexible breaks, great assistance
Cons
Limited opportunities for schedule change
January 27, 2017

Fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. I wish you much luck in your position.

Akron Posts Fake Jobs
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 20, 2017
Its all a ruse. Fake jobs posted just to get you in the door to fill out an application which usually turns into a dead end. Always have the same jobs over and over. Another junk Temp Agency
Pros
zero
Cons
REAL jobs, pay, hours, temp
March 17, 2017

I am sorry that your experience with InnoSource was disappointing. Feel free to reach out to feedback@InnoSourceinc.com. We work hard to serve our clients and associates and want to always improve our service. Thanks.

This was the worst company I have ever seen
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 6, 2017
This company screwed up my life do not even think about applying for this joke of a company they mess up your paycheck and take more than what they should and overall I think they will not ever care.
January 27, 2017

I am very sorry that you had such a negative experience. Please feel free to contact us directly at feedback@innosourceinc.com. Thank you.

Great place to for !!!
Translator and Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKDecember 9, 2016
The fact that this was a long distance company,It was pretty Impressive to work for them.I would recommend Innosource to anyone,because of the fact that they really try to point you In the right direction,a nd they try to help you.
Pros
Great money
Cons
You have take any shift
January 27, 2017

Thanks for the positive feedback - I will make sure to forward your comments to the the team working on our Lawton, OK positions. Have a great one!

Great opportunity
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 13, 2016
InnoSource is very professional and helped me get through the process of interviewing and filling out all my paperwork correctly. They were very patient with me. I am at their Akron location and there are a lot of opportunities to move up within the company. I have enjoyed working for them and I would recommend them to a friend.
Pros
Opportunity, professionalism
September 19, 2016

Thanks for taking time to give us feedback, So glad InnoSource could help you secure a career with advancement opportunities. Let us know at feedback@innosourceinc.com if we can be of additional service. Have a great one.

Horrendous
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 9, 2016
This company is absolutely horrendous. The recruiter is extremely rude and unprofessional- do not waste your time!! I waited over an hour after my appointment was scheduled for her and finally was able to see her. She was unapologetic and even hurried me through the screen.
Pros
None.
Cons
Horrible pay and rude recruiter.
January 27, 2017

We appreciate your honest feedback - unfortunate that you had a negative experience. I will make sure that the director of our Colorado team sees your comments and feel free to send additional information to feedback@innosourceinc.com. Thank you.

Customer Service Advocate (BMW)
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHMay 8, 2014
As a recent grad with little previous work experience, this job was a great start. It really pushes you to work hard and efficiently because everything you do is measured and evaluated; from survey scores to how closely you follow your breaks and lunches. The people you work with really make the job bearable. The job itself isn't difficult, but constantly taking calls from angry customers can take its toll. Your schedule varies from 9am-9pm which has its pros and cons. As a temp you get very little PTO and no paid holidays. It is not easy to get hired on full time. Most managers are looking for good stats and don't take the time to evaluate the quality of your work.
Pros
The people, the training
Cons
compensation, little communication between managers and employees, no job security, no paid vacations, monotonous work
If I could give them 0 stars I would
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 14, 2016
Innosource Is an absolute nightmare to deal with. Please find a different temp agency because this one is not worth the frustration. They will make you go an entire month without pay, which you sign a contract for while theyb "hold" your first check. They screw up payroll all the time. They never answer the phone when you call and are very difficult to email as well. Please save yourself the anger and time and FIND A JOB WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!
Pros
NONE
Cons
NOT PAID ON TIME
August 15, 2016

I'm very sorry that your experience with InnoSource was frustrating. I will be sure to bring your comments to the attention of the appropriate department. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

Working at Nationwide
Member Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 19, 2016
Worked their several months and the client decided not to bring me , you would think they place me at another account. Nope they left me high and dry...
Pros
Good potential jobs
Cons
They dont really care about there workers
September 19, 2016

I am sorry that Nationwide did not have a position for you. InnoSource prides itself on using a custom recruit-to-order model. We recruit for each individual job we fill, matching people to companies where they will be most successful. InnoSource wants to introduce people to long term careers. We do not rotate people in and out of temporary assignments. Feel free to email us directly at feedback@innosourceinc.com if you have additional comments.

Not for family people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hurricane, WVApril 8, 2016
You are in training for 9 weeks, you will have several different trainers. Your schedule is great while you are in training but then after you get out on the call floor it could be anything, they stuck me on evening from 1:30pm to 10:30pm. They don't care if there is 10 feet of snow on the ground, you better be there or you get wrote up and forget about asking to take off even half a day for a doctors appointment or if you are sick, they make you feel like a dog for even asking. Very boring, you set at your desk for nine hours and answer call after call, which are mostly anger customers, if you go to the bathroom to much you are wrote up, they will send you an email with a warning if you are even 1 minute late coming back from a break or lunch. Very stressful and depressing place to work. This was with AEP in their call center in Hurricane. I would not suggest this job if you have a family or value your health or time. They own you pretty much when you are hired, and it can take forever to get hired on as permanent.
Cons
Good benefits that's about it
Accounts Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 15, 2011
Seemed like a great company when I started out. Not long after I started I was moved from processor to analyst. Very soon after that I learned that was about all I could do for this company. Felt very betrayed and confused how a company with so many people who weren't driven, to finally find a college student who was ready to start his career and doing very well, tell me they don't expect me to stay their for a long time.
Pros
good benefits, great eye opening to an office work place
Cons
don't expect much. they make you feel good, but that's about it.
Low end position with very little room for growth!
Facilities/Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2012
Contract worker for almost 6 years. Moved around to different sites for various reasons, mostly failed contracts and business closures. Kept around for my good work ethic and dependability. Working in mailroom at Ryder Transportation for 2 years! USPS, UPS, Fedex, and some Independent couriers delivered here. We sort and deliver to employee's slots, and desks. Keep track of courier mail by entering each package company software system. I like my immediate supervisor and co-workers are fine except for maybe one that we have a hard time being assertive, punctual, and even making it to work. Kinda have had a problem with employment turnover. Hardest part of job that worker to realize how important it is to pay attention to even the smallest details, so we don't lose track of anything. The most enjoyable of the job is the great relationship I have with the rest of my co-workers and employee's of the company.
Pros
steady work, somewhat flexible schedule if needed.
Cons
relatively small company, very little room for growth, no raises(had one and thats uncommon), long commute!
Temp service w/ no benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 3, 2013
The job was simple once you learn the aspects of the operating system its a breeze but very repitious and boring you sit at a desk for 8 hours a day one call after the next with no break inbetween and fill in the blank. management is very two faced they tell employees one thing and do another. the hardest part of the job was keeping focused on each call. the most enjoyable part was when you had that one customer who just made a comment about how well you handled there problem and they hang up with you smiling.
Pros
good money
Cons
temp, no insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InnoSource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7