InnoSource Employee Reviews

They lied to me
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 19, 2018
I was hired as an Accounts Payable Specialist to work at Goodyear in their accounting department. I was told during orientation that after 90 days I would be reviewed, possibly receive an raise, and I would be eligible for benefits.

Working at Goodyear was amazing and the people were very nice. However, after about 6 weeks it came up in a department meeting that our jobs were supposed to be temporary and end in 2 years. We then found out that we would not get any benefits - ever. We were hired as temporary help and we could walk in any day and be
terminated.
Pros
Wonderful facilities
Cons
No future
Innosource- not worth your time- just work for a company directly
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Manta- Columbus, OhioDecember 30, 2017
Innosource was hired as the Onsite outsourcing for Manta.

The relationship between Manta and Innosource was very stressed. There were no clear guidelines for what Innosource was directly responsible for. Some of the areas that Manta was to be responsible for, like training never happened.

Innosource had difficulty sourcing even semi-qualified applicants for the few positions we needed to fill.

Being hired with a company like Innosource just adds another layer of people that do not care about the employees. They become the "yes" men.
Pros
The Pros???.....hmmmmm, can't think of any. :(
Cons
At the end of the day, you are just an employee file
January 2, 2018

InnoSource will use your feedback to improve. Each client relationship is different. I would like to know more specifics about your experience - if you could please email details to feedback@innosource.com I can connect you with the director overseeing the Manta engagement. I am certain that they would be interested in learning how your experience could have been better. We do appreciate that you took time to provide a review and we are sorry your experience wasn't better.

They did not care about the employee when they were being mistreated and disrespected by management.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 20, 2017
They did not care about the employee when they were being mistreated and disrespected by management by the company’s they work with...................
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything...pay isn’t equal the work and they let their company’s disrespect there employees
January 2, 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We strive to introduce our associates to careers at great companies. We will use your feedback to improve.

Excellent working relationship with employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 17, 2017
I was told from the start realistically what to expect out of this position and it was all I expected. The staff stayed in contact with all employees and they were an excellent family company.
January 2, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. I'll make sure and forward your comments to the Florida team. Good luck with your career.

innosource
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, PADecember 4, 2017
This company is terrible to work for. The management will tell you one thing and then do the opposite. I was paid incorrectly, benefits were not done well, and some of us never got an insurance card even after fighting for months to get one. This company is a joke.
January 2, 2018

I regret your experience was poor. I'm forwarding your comments the team handling this client site. I will communicate your feedback to our Payroll and Benefits department. If you'd like to share more details please email us at feedback@innosource.com. Thanks.

Pay rate was good.
InBound Customer Service Calls (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OH 43017November 24, 2017
The company operates as a hiring company for Columbia Gas. There is little room for forgiveness in their requirements. Some people learn differently or a little slower than others but that is never taken into consideration.
January 2, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Every client site is different. Our account managers are available to help make sure our associates are successful. Our hope is that every associate that is a good match is hired by the client at the end of the contract staffing term, but clients do direct those requirements. Please feel free to email feedback@innosource.com with additional comments. Thanks.

InnoSource was great place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 11, 2017
InnoSource gave me opportunities to grow as far as I possibly could. It was a very challenging environment. If you work here, be sure to bring your A game every day and you will do fine.
January 2, 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate your 'A' game comment. We work hard to be the best and bringing your best self to the workday is part of that philosophy. Thank you for taking the time to share online.

Great Place to work
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 2, 2017
I only left because the company they are contracted with with not willing to accommodate for school schedule The supervisor and the management staff that i dealt with were very nice
Pros
Not a stressful environment
Cons
Does not accommodate for School schedule
November 3, 2017

Thanks for the positive review. I'm sorry that the client site was not able to accommodate your school schedule. I will pass your feedback on to the Director managing the Orlando engagement. In the meantime - thank you for your review and good luck in school.

Good people to work with, less than great work conditions.
Pond Trimer Operator (Current Employee) –  Social Circle, GAOctober 5, 2017
I enjoy working for Innosource at Goodyear... The pay is ok, but it caps fast. Innosource is a great place to work, The atmosphere is great for building teamwork skills.
October 30, 2017

Thank you for taking time to review us online. We try really hard to deliver the best service possible to our associates. We appreciate you. A lot of times we don't control the client site requirements and conditions. But you can always email us at feedback@innosource.com if you want to converse some more about this offline. Thanks again!

InnoSource specializes in full-time to hire placement for various firms.
AEP Call Center - Customer Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 5, 2017
InnoSource was the first to call back after I placed my on-line application and resume. The interviewer at InnoSource was efficient and engaged. She was genuinely interested in my skills. She offered insights into what to expect of the prospective employer. Once I began working at AEP, I found that everything InnoSource had said was true and meaningful. I deeply appreciate their thoroughness and candor.
Pros
Fast employment.
Cons
They will hold you to standards. No slacking.
October 30, 2017

This is awesome! Congratulations on your position. We love connecting people to great careers. I personally really appreciate that you took the time to share your positive experience and will make sure the AEP recruiters see your feedback. Best of luck!

Good agency and good placement
Cataloging Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 25, 2017
Innosource was the employment placement agency and I was placed at OCLC as a cataloging assistant. The job was narrowly focused and a high quota was set. Still, working steadily was rewarded with positive feedback. Monthly meetings kept everyone up to date.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Pressure
October 31, 2017

Thank you for giving us feedback regarding your experience with InnoSource. We love to hear about our associates' experiences at our client sites. Thanks.

Innosource is great
Internal Sales and Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Grandview Heights, OHSeptember 21, 2017
Innosource is a great place to works especially for college students. You have nice recruits and everyone is helpful. you have different sectors to choose from
Pros
Cons
no cons
October 31, 2017

Thank you for sharing - We try to find great contract staffing opportunities for all our great associates. Congrats on your position with a great company in Grandview - hope it turns into a long term career for you. Thanks.

Decent Staffing Firm
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reading, PASeptember 20, 2017
Very professional process to get hired and start assignment, being that firm was in another city far away from where I lived the personal touch was a bit lacking but communication was relatively easy and seamless.
Pros
Professional Organization
Cons
Pay Cycle Bi-Weekly, but had to wait two weeks after end of cycle for pay check (nobody does that !!!)
October 31, 2017

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad our Pittsburgh office was able to take care of you placement all the way on the other side of PA in Reading. I've passed along your comment about pay to our Payroll and Benefits director. Thanks again.

N/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, PASeptember 16, 2017
I am a contracted employee. the company I will be moving to is great but insource was lacking a lot of information and provided a lot of incorrect information.
September 18, 2017

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback - we will use your comments to make improvements. I am glad we could connect you to a permanent position with one of our great client companies. Best of luck and thanks.

Its was fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 12, 2017
Clean environment the hiring staff are very strict. The pay was decent but they will fire you for just about anything. I dint think id go back.. It was okay
September 18, 2017

Thanks for the feedback. It's good to have fun at work. Have a great one.

Single source provider, so no options
Infrastructure Technician (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 21, 2017
New single source labor provider for the company I was contracted to work for at the time they took over. HORRIBLE employee relations. 3 years into the contract and still no information on individual vacation.
Pros
Paycheck didn't bounce
Cons
Employee relations are a joke
September 18, 2017

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry that your experience has been poor. Please feel free to email us at feedback@innosource.com with more details. I will forward your comments to the director managing the client relationship where you worked.

I would refer a friend.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, PAAugust 17, 2017
Great opportunity and management treated me well. You take calls for Columbia gas, wouldn't think there is a lot that goes into it but there really are alot of variables. Calls never stop but it's a call center so, you should expect that going in. Leads gave good feed back, they don't talk down to you. Was pretty good place to work.
Pros
Plenty of help available, friendly people
Cons
Call center is busy..
September 18, 2017

Thanks! We love when people take the time to comment on their positive experiences. And we love referrals! In fact, if you refer someone who works with us for at least 320 hours we will thank you with $100. Feel free to send referrals to info@innosource.com. Thanks again.

Great opportunities exist with Innosource
Service Condultant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 8, 2017
I had a great experience working with Innosource. They are a direct hire company which is different from a temp agency. The hiring process is straight forward and very hands on. During my contract period I recieved on going support from my immediate manager who was ALWAYS willing to help! They kept their promise regarding my contract and when it expired l was immediately hired on with one of the top fortune 500 companies in the country. Thank you Innosource!!
Pros
Good pay and benefits with work life balance
Cons
The first paycheck took 3 weeks which on the flipside results in a large final paycheck
September 18, 2017

Awesome - and congratulations on your permanent position with a great client company in the Cleveland area. Thank you for sharing your experience online - we appreciate it. Thanks!

Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 25, 2017
I enjoyed the entire interview process.The recruiter and the account manager kept you in the loop the entire time.The benefits provided were okay.If you do your job and arrive to work on time no one bothers with you.I would like to work with Innosource in the future if the opportunity arises.
Benefits
Cons
Timeoff
July 28, 2017

Thank you for taking time to give us positive feedback. We really enjoy hearing about what we do well and when we are successful. Have a wonderful day.

not a good place to work
In-House support for FedEx (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 24, 2017
tech support for ~200 call center employees. Mostly printer issues. Management was offsite for the most part. Had lots of points of down time, where one had to find make work.
July 28, 2017

I'm sorry your experience at one of our client sites was poor. I am forwarding your comments to the Director of that client account. Thank you for the feedback, we will your comments to make improvements. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InnoSource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8