InnoSource

InnoSource Employee Reviews

Job can be fun with personable co-workers
Customer Service Analyst - Walmart (Current Employee), Akron, OHMarch 23, 2015
Pros: co-workers make for relieving stress of overall atmoshpere
Cons: mirco-managed, client adds pressure to make job more stressful, pay low for what is asked from employees
Upon being hired atmosphere was fun and relaxed. Over-time things became way more micro-managed and less direction from supervisors. Co-workers were the most willing to help and personable.
Misleading and inaccurate information
Call center Progressive Insurance (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioFebruary 19, 2015
Innosource hires a large number of people for positions at Progressive, and very few are made an offer of employment. Out of a training class of 40, six people eventually were made offers.
Good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FlDecember 16, 2014
Contracting company that provide employment for other companies with clear expectations, and assistance for you as you work from week to week. Staff is very professional and nice.
enjoyed the job and talking to people
csa (Former Employee), hurricane, wvDecember 6, 2014
Typical day of work which the calls are all different, even calls that we had no training on that you had to try and figure it out on your own and if you couldn't had to try and get supervisor which was impossible a lot of times, so therefore that went against our hold times, talk times, etc..I think I learned quite a bit of the different kinds of work. I had a few co workers that I dearly loved and I had some that I liked, but I didn't have any problems with anyone. The hardest part of the job was understanding all the different orders we had to do. Like I said the training we had did not discuss all of these. so we were trying to do it ourselves without messing somebody's account up and then getting written up about them. The most enjoyable part of the job were mostly the co workers that I worked with. I did the best that I could but evidently thay said my times were not up standards, so it doesn't matter if you show up on time everyday and do your work. It's all about the times.
Call center isn't for everyone!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hurricane, WVNovember 11, 2014
Pros: amazing people to work with, great training support system
Cons: strict time policies, stressful workplace
Answering up to 80 calls in a single day, handling customer concerns, solving issues with payment options/utility planning.
Challenging Call Center Environment
Phone Screener (Former Employee), Des Moines, IANovember 3, 2014
Learned how to convince customers to talk with an agent.
My co-workers were great to work with.
An exciting place to work
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee), Moon, PASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: an hour lunch
Cons: its a temp position
A very exciting place to work. Never a dull moment.

You will never be bored because there is a lot of work to be done

Co-workers are helpful

Managers are always there to help
Great job with Fun people, good mgmt and a nice environment but not much chance for advancement
Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Hilliard, OHAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free breaks, great work envirenment and many opportunities for ot
Cons: not a huge chance for advancement
It's contract work
Computer Operations/Help Desk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 24, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: little to no healthcare
As a contract job you just do what you are told until the contract is up. This is all there is to it.
Good Resume Builder
FedEx Ground IT Asset Management Tech (Former Employee), Coraopolis, PAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: nearly free health care
Cons: communication nearly nonexistent
No room for growth at this company, however it gives you great skills you need to get a better job somewhere else. Communication is nonexistent with management which can be frustrating. Health care was nearly free, however does not include vision or dental. The health care that is provided does not cover much and has outrageous deductibles.
Process Equifax Consumer Documents
Consumer Mailroom Processor/Mail Courier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: professional
Process documents for Equifax consumers with easy-going, serious professional staff.
Customer Service Advocate (BMW)
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), Hilliard, OHMay 8, 2014
Pros: the people, the training
Cons: compensation, little communication between managers and employees, no job security, no paid vacations, monotonous work
As a recent grad with little previous work experience, this job was a great start. It really pushes you to work hard and efficiently because everything you do is measured and evaluated; from survey scores to how closely you follow your breaks and lunches. The people you work with really make the job bearable. The job itself isn't difficult, but constantly taking calls from angry customers can take its toll. Your schedule varies from 9am-9pm which has its pros and cons. As a temp you get very little PTO and no paid holidays. It is not easy to get hired on full time. Most managers are looking for good stats and don't take the time to evaluate the quality of your work.
Great place to work at.
Sales Consultant / Customer Service (Former Employee), Dublin, OHApril 20, 2014
Around 200 -300 calls a day helping customers with any type of issues they would call in about, I also made outbound calls.
Not the greatest.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Akron, OHApril 12, 2014
The company doesn't seem to be very well known therefore, you're less likely to be hired in by the company they place you with. Not to mention that they're located in Independence, Ohio and fail to tell you that before hand, so you're forced to drive all the way up there. The staff is not very helpful and you will for sure have to call them a million times to actually speak with them.
Call Center Position
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), Dublin, OHApril 10, 2014
Pros: health plan is nice
Cons: lack of communication between innosource coordinator and contracted employees, no promotions to move up in innosource
They hire for call center positions. The company that I was contracted to was great, but when it came to communication with Innosource, there was a lack of communication between contracted reps at call center company and Innosource. I would not work for this company again.
Great Place to Work
Recruiter (Current Employee), OhioMarch 7, 2014
Great staffing firm to work for!! Dedicated employees that strive to be the best for the clients and associates.
Temp service w/ no benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Akron, OHOctober 3, 2013
Pros: good money
Cons: temp, no insurance
The job was simple once you learn the aspects of the operating system its a breeze but very repitious and boring you sit at a desk for 8 hours a day one call after the next with no break inbetween and fill in the blank. management is very two faced they tell employees one thing and do another. the hardest part of the job was keeping focused on each call. the most enjoyable part was when you had that one customer who just made a comment about how well you handled there problem and they hang up with you smiling.
Don't trust anyone.
Teir One Help Desk Support (Former Employee), Dublin, OHAugust 18, 2013
No one will come to you if there is an issue with how you work or present your self.
Good job
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 4, 2013
Pros: fun
Cons: n/a
Taking inbound and outbound calls as an third party collections agency.
Starting Point
Accounts Payable Processor (Current Employee), Akron, OHNovember 11, 2012
Pros: laid back atmosphere
Cons: advancement
There is always something to do. Fast paced work, with a laid back atmosphere. I have learned many roles there as I have had different tasks added to my plate. I continue to achieve my goals and want to move up and start a career. This job provided a learning experience in a large business headquarters and helped me become more rounded in the workplace.

About InnoSource

InnoSource is built on the premise that through a well-designed process and passion, we can change the way people think about – Read more

InnoSource Salaries