Innotas Employee Reviews

Out of my last 6, this is the best gig!
Team (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 23, 2012
I joined Innotas after being laid off. At first I was not sure if a small company was right for me although I quickly realized while Innotas was small they were competing with, building a product like and winning enterprise customers. This is the best gig since college when I was a overpaid ski instructor. My role was more demanding than I first imagined yet that has come with rewards. I give Innotas 4.79301 out of 5 stars.
Pros
money-in-the-bank startup. leadership.
Cons
commute to sf. not able to drive to work.
Small company with big ideas
Classified (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 17, 2012
Innotas is only 50 employees yet the management team and many of those employed have held much more senior roles. Innotas has big plans and if those come to fruition those involved will be rewarded with being apart of a company that Gartner lists in the Magic Quadrant and the employees recently voted Innotas one of the best places in the bay area to work. Overall a great gig if you are considering a start-up in the city.
Pros
location (if you live in the city or near bart), product superiority, small teams
Cons
lack of hr dept, % of developers to overall staff is below standard, comp for some roles is lower than standards, consistently under-achieving sales people are not fired.
Do not work here
MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 24, 2012
Do not work at Innotas. While in the beginning it will look like the job will be fun and the work culture is amazing, it is not. Management does not care about you or your personal life, all they care about is the company.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
management
Sales & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 5, 2012
Awesome place to work, very fun environment. Co-workers were very informative of how the business operated and took me under their wing to show me the ropes. Learned what it is like to work in an office and collaborating with different areas of business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innotas. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3