Innotrac Employee Reviews

Not an equal opportunity workplace
Fullfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILOctober 1, 2017
The management team was careless with only certain employees. There were some cherry picker drivers that were NOT safe and have hurt employee's. A majority of employee's caused a lot of "high school drama".
poor management
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 21, 2017
its not a productive place and very extreme hot inside and very cold in the winter. Will not recommend a animal to work there ,its not a place to advance and rules and regulations is not standard the judge you about who you know ...not what you know !
Pros
Cons
rules and management sucks
great place to work with only minor issues
Inbound call rep for WWE and Wilsons Leather (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COSeptember 20, 2017
your typical work day consisted of many different calls about products and having to remember everything was the hardest part, but i honestly liked working there because you were surrounded by good people a great enviroment and a great place to have a good career tho im not one for call centers i liked this one, i enjoyed it alot, the hardest part is when third party coupons arent allowed and everyone calls about their package not being delivered, the best part was the stress free enviroment.
Pros
great place, low stress, good people decent pay.
Cons
minor communication issues
not much to say
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 15, 2017
At innotrac it was fast paced and keeps you busy. Managers were not the best but who is. You are sure to get your hours for your work week , as well as an on time lunch. It is pretty simple and easy to adjust work place.
Growth organization. Managerial bias.
Director of Fulfillment Operations (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 14, 2017
Organization in a tremendous growth phase when I worked there. Some upper management staff displayed a bias towards some employees. Pay and compensation average.
great
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYSeptember 4, 2017
my time an innotrac was fine everything was just like any other job i worked did my dutie an helped out where i could if a coworker needed any assistance
Fun place to work
Lead Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYAugust 28, 2017
Typically I came in an got on to my forklift and start picking product.
The management was great on the shift in worked.
The hardest part of the job were the long hours
Hard fast paste working place
Picking and Packing (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYAugust 28, 2017
Hard working place at fast paste very strick environment hands on work accurate skanner system I was training for pick in PAC in loading trucks tape boxes
Cons
Put air in the warehouse
Picker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 22, 2017
I really dont have too much to say about working here its very hot they need to put air in the warehouse you pick for 10 -12 hours you have to make sure you eat right and make sure you have on proper clothing on.
Great training for advancement
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 21, 2017
I found the work environment to be very fast paced with plenty of opportunity for advancement. The role of customer service was reflected in the amount of training we received. We would be given plenty of opportunity to show what we can do and given plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Plenty of early outs depending on how much work there was

Want to know more about Innotrac?

Ask a question
Fun and productive workplace
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYAugust 13, 2017
Working 11 and 12 hour shifts at this warehouse was awesome! It was so big and I knew alot of people who also worked at this warehouse so that made work a lot more fun and made time go by faster.
This was a good place to work. The job was easy.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COAugust 11, 2017
Answer calls about modems not received, take catalog orders, work in the warehouse. The hardest part staying busy, The most enjoyable was customer service.
Pros
good hours
Cons
pay for insurance very high
fast paced work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COAugust 9, 2017
great place to work for. great benefits and time off paid. you get to help customers who are having problems with their devices. managers always worked with their employees
Very stressful
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVAugust 7, 2017
I worked for Innotrac for nearly a year. They had multiple sections of production and often would situate the employees where the work was needed. A difficult job.
This job was better than I expected.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYAugust 4, 2017
I liked being able spend time learning different aspects of the job. I had an opportunity to move around from one job to another. I think management was fair and respectable.
very productive an fun company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILJuly 18, 2017
innotrac warehouse was a great experience employees was funto be around only problem i had was that i was a temp for several months in didnt get the oppertunity to be full time.
$10.00 and up
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 16, 2017
Unprofessional
Wrong people up frontSalary don't communicate from shift to shift nor the two receiving supervisor on day shift it's a conflict. Everyone talk bad about each other especially in Olive Branch Me . Suppose to lead by example but they aren't true leaders. Last corp needs to come down and do a private analyst of employee to survey. One supervisor from Orlando stated they gonna close this Freaking place down ( But they said the other F-Word), THAT they don't care anymore cause they are not Listen
Pros
Cons
Mistake never paid for leaders6
warehouse
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHJune 29, 2017
worked 10 hours days, if done went home early. the was no fun part about working there. the managers thought they knew everything, and would talk down to you
Enjoyable
Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHJune 22, 2017
Most days (depending on department) there was always something to do. I enjoyed the people in this company during my time of employment. I was able to be "promoted" about 3 times within the 2 years I was there. Management didn't really play favorites and gave anyone a chance to prove their worth for a promotion/ pay increase.
dont work here!
associate (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYJune 22, 2017
don't even think of applying here. No HR department, No Management, they talk to you like you are garbage, If you have an emergency and have to leave for the day, they give you an attitude about it!!!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innotrac. Our community is ready to answer.