Innotrac Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Line cordinator (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHJanuary 4, 2017
Very fast paced environment I started as a packer which was packing the product from a cubby one by one, then they moved me to being a putter which is using a computer and a scanner to put the product in the cubby for the packer, then they seen how well I was doing then moved me to a picker when they needed which is to pick the product for the orders, and I will as a line coordinator which helper all of the putters ad packets and also trained new employees in that position. If a employee needed something or was missing something it would be my responsibility for looking it up who didn't do there job correctly and fix the problem to help everyone get there job done.
Shooting pool during breaks
Driver/Forklift (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYNovember 8, 2016
Start up meetings picked and packed orders for Target stores, I learned how to operate cherry pickers , management was laid back easy going but was about business. Hardest part of the day was the long hours and mandatory overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the job done and going home early
Pros
Nice pay
Cons
Long work hours
fun and hard working
General Worker (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 2, 2016
this job was a great seasonal job. the hours and pay were perfect.
The people I worked with were nice and helpful. I wish I could have been hired on but either way it was a good seasonal experience we were always busy.
Pros
great hours
Cons
only worked seasonal
First Job in Atlanta
Supervisor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJuly 24, 2016
It was or still is a call center. Typical day was arriving at your desk and start answering calls. The atmosphere was not the one I enjoy but like I said it was my first real job in Atlanta. One thing that I enjoyed was when I was promoted to Supervisor Assistant and got to help and train the new employees.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Not a place for me
fun too work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJuly 28, 2016
I learned to be vocal with customers. It was a job where you had to be a very good representative to stay there long before they laid you off. hardest part of job was that the product they worked for wasn't reliable and management made it confusing .
Pros
I was cool with Management
Standard Distribution Center Environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHNovember 25, 2016
Standard Distribution Center Environment. Not difficult mentally but rather physical, not in a heavy lifting way but requires a lot of running about.
It was pretty fun.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 4, 2017
A typical day at work included packing clothes to their respective categories and it was a pretty calm environment to work in and the faces you meet are always smiling and ready to help.
My duties
Operational Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHMay 19, 2016
My duties include the following......

Responsible for the supervision of 80 to 100 personnel at any given time.
Shipping out 20-30 K orders on a daily basis
Training for new employees
Trouble shooting software and procedure issues with "start up"" systems
Cleaning up un-shipped detail reports
Tracking productivity of 80-100 on crew
Reviews for employees for their raises
Ensuring all drivers are in OSHA regulations as well as safety training
Pros
the people I work with for the most part.
Cons
Money
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJanuary 2, 2017
Friendly people working for a common cause. Enjoyed working with the Management Team and the Executives. Employees were well trained and competent. Enjoyed it there.
Fun place to work.
Picker/Forklift Driver/Replen Associate (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, IL 60440August 22, 2016
Great supervisors that help the employees learn and grow to advancement. Team work skill workshops need to be put in place. Safety is an issue. Upper management unapproachable.
Cons
Lots of turnover.
No organzation
Shipping Lead (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILOctober 19, 2016
Supervisors dont know how to organize people. Not secured 40 hours. The supervisors forget to send help. Packers stack the bags up on the conveyer so the conveyer kept stopping.
Great company with opprotunities for growth.
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 28, 2016
First thing in the morning I make coffee and clean the office preparing everyone for a productive day. I have learned a lot about Microsoft Excel and how to handle all types of customers and employees. As far as management, they were fair and flexible with scheduling. All of the employees were understanding and ambition driven people. The hardest part of the job was leaving, nothing about my job was hard. I enjoyed mostly the rapport I built with employees and customers.
great place to work
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 28, 2016
Its a great place to work. The management is horrible. The pay was good. You get the hours you want. The security does a very good job keeping us safe and making sure nobody steals.
Depends
Outbound Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHJuly 12, 2016
Work days are unpredictable (slow work or busy), throughout my career with Innotrac I quickly advanced in multiple areas.Your career at Innotrac is whatever you make of it.
Pros
Plenty of off days
Cons
Long work days
Great people to work with, always supportive
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 28, 2016
I learned a wide variety of things at Innotrac. Many of which were in conjunction with proprietary software. I had a very honest and comfortable relationship with the management and also my other employees. The hardest part of the job was to try to accomplish assignments with virtually no guidelines or training. The most enjoyable part was being able to work on assignments that I was more suited for and could complete successfully with the right tools and support. A typical day at work could involve a lot of different things, from technical data entry to billing & accounting, to special projects for our department, etc.
Pros
Great work schedule, great work environment, supportive co-workers
Welcoming Challenge
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OhioJune 29, 2016
Working for Innotrac was a welcoming challenge. Being positive at all cost is very challenging.
There were diverse cultures, that were blended into a mediocre work place.
I had fun at work.
Productive warhouse when I first started.
Inbound Trainer (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYMarch 14, 2016
A typical day at work was very fast pased, alot of counting and paying close attention to detail. I learned how to solve problem resoultion issues. Managment got better towards the end of my work experiance as an employee, when we got a new senior operations manager. My co-workers depended on me alot to guide them, they were all great people. The hardest part of my job was getting though peak with no errors. The most enjoyable part of my job was just having work in front of me all day to stay busy.
Pros
Darringer dollars was givin out when you met your goal, these worked as real money in the vending machines.
Cons
Long walks to break, healthcare benefits.
Nice place to work but needs improvement.
Picker/Pack (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHApril 28, 2016
Innotrac now known as Radial is a is a nice place to work but there pay is poor you can work hard and not make any thing more they also don't want to train you to do a better job that you can make more at.
Pros
they work with you.
Cons
poor pay no training to learn and make more money
Innotrac didnt pit much thought to the employees.
Inventory Control Associate (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYMarch 9, 2016
Unlike all third shift jobs I've had Innotrac never bothered with free coffee.They never really cared about warehouse safety.The building is the lowest paying warehouse in the area that it's in.The Job Security was false as they are closing the facility this summer.My opinion is management has been going through the motions for quite a while.
Pros
At one time my bosses knew the job inside and out, But as the years rolled by lets just say this wasn't the case anymore, A certain pride existed when i was hired
Cons
Coffee not available.Employee rewards were handled like a lottery, so if your attendance was perfect, you still had to have your name picked out of a bowl to get recognition.
I loved job moved away had to quit
Dept Lead (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHJune 20, 2016
Great working atmosphere. Management is good and fair. The hardest part about my job was leaving. I learned how to be a better lead.
Pros
free holiday meals and monthly company updates
Cons
NA

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innotrac. Our community is ready to answer.