Innotrac Employee Reviews in United States

Innotrac didnt pit much thought to the employees.
Inventory Control Associate (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYMarch 9, 2016
Unlike all third shift jobs I've had Innotrac never bothered with free coffee.They never really cared about warehouse safety.The building is the lowest paying warehouse in the area that it's in.The Job Security was false as they are closing the facility this summer.My opinion is management has been going through the motions for quite a while.
Pros
At one time my bosses knew the job inside and out, But as the years rolled by lets just say this wasn't the case anymore, A certain pride existed when i was hired
Cons
Coffee not available.Employee rewards were handled like a lottery, so if your attendance was perfect, you still had to have your name picked out of a bowl to get recognition.
Not a stable company to work with!
Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYJanuary 17, 2016
If you are a family man and wants to earn money to raise your family this is NOT the company for you because it is very unstable! Most of the time they would ask you to leave earlier than your shift so you won't even be making 30 hrs per week and as a family man that would suck! Because, it won't even pay the bills how much more the food that you need to put on your table.
Pros
There is nothing in their pantry, not even a free coffee!
Unprofessional
Packer (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 6, 2016
There is very little opportunity to move up in this company, lots of favoritism, they are constantly asking you to go home, the environment is unprofessional and management doesn't keep you informed.
Pros
Lots of hours during peak, work with school schedule
Cons
unprofessional, low compensation, loss of hours during non-peak
Great people to work with, always supportive
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 28, 2016
I learned a wide variety of things at Innotrac. Many of which were in conjunction with proprietary software. I had a very honest and comfortable relationship with the management and also my other employees. The hardest part of the job was to try to accomplish assignments with virtually no guidelines or training. The most enjoyable part was being able to work on assignments that I was more suited for and could complete successfully with the right tools and support. A typical day at work could involve a lot of different things, from technical data entry to billing & accounting, to special projects for our department, etc.
Pros
Great work schedule, great work environment, supportive co-workers
Productive warhouse when I first started.
Inbound Trainer (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYMarch 14, 2016
A typical day at work was very fast pased, alot of counting and paying close attention to detail. I learned how to solve problem resoultion issues. Managment got better towards the end of my work experiance as an employee, when we got a new senior operations manager. My co-workers depended on me alot to guide them, they were all great people. The hardest part of my job was getting though peak with no errors. The most enjoyable part of my job was just having work in front of me all day to stay busy.
Pros
Darringer dollars was givin out when you met your goal, these worked as real money in the vending machines.
Cons
Long walks to break, healthcare benefits.
The only thing good about this place is you get your own desk
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CONovember 24, 2015
I definitely would not recommend my worst enemy to apply with this company. I attempted employment here twice and was "laid off" both times because the project I was hired for was either over staffed and they over hired or it would suddenly end. Odd to say the least, then finally a few months ago I obtained a position I felt was permanent but strangely I kept getting switched to different accounts every two to three weeks, cross trained and moved around, I started to feel uneasy and started asking questions about job security. At that point I had applied for a dedicated line and didn't get the position because I wasn't in my current position long enough, (A technicality to their advantage) but again oddly my position was "terminated". This time for a reason that certain members of lower management ensured I couldn't return. Questions were asked in regards to the matter but no one seemed to know anything and I wasn't there long enough to file unemployment. Seems like this particular company does some shady things to terminate or lay off employees to avoid repercussion. But some how manages to stay off the radar in regards to the Board of Labor and Employment.
Pros
The only thing good about this place is you get your own desk
Cons
job security is never gurenteed
Inventory department goes unnoticed
Inventory Control Lift Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2016
On a typical day at Innotrac, a third-party warehousing company, in the Inventory Control (IC) department, you'll count about 75 locations and make anywhere from 10-20 replenishments. You'll also have to "re-replenish" some of the picking locations because the pure numbers of production are pushed so much, much of the productivity isn't even true. They will also send people home early once they've reached their 40 hours because the company is so uptight about the money they spend, not realizing you have to invest money to make money.

But, they can get away with paying three or four dollars per hour less than the average warehouse because three-fourths of its employees are either temps or illegal immigrants who don't care how much they make as long as they get a paycheck. Then, when it comes to the busy seasons for certain clients, the management says we can ship triple the average weekly units per week on normal hours until the last minute; then they decide they need to eat the overtime and make employees work ridiculous hours (6am - almost midnight).

There is honestly no pros from what I've seen while working here.

The cons? Well, their 401(k) is worthless, matching only 10% of your first 1% (chipping in 10 cents for every $100 you put in).

This company has also been under investigation, supposedly, for not-so-legal stock trading.

Long story short: this company does not pay enough or have good enough benefits for it to be worth all the foolery that occurs.
Pros
Cons
Poor pay, bad 401(k), HIGH co-pays and deductibles, short lunches, far away from any restaurants or grocery stores
Poor Top Management
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHDecember 6, 2015
The people who actually do the work on a day to day basis are forced by powers that be to change their course of action and then prosecuted for not meeting production standards after implementing forced changes.

Everyone that holds a position over someone micromanages and refuses to let a good thing be, constantly trying to fix what is not broken and blatantly ignoring issues that urgently need addressed.
Pros
Snacks Provided when Scheduled to work on Thanksgiving.
Cons
Poor Benefits, Few Holidays actually given off, Sporadic work schedule
Worth the read
Outbound Picker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 15, 2016
First they promise you benefits after 90days and I never got them. Parking lot security is very poor and a week ago somebody busted car windows in the parking lot looking for items to steal and the company refused to cover the damages.
Pros
Benefits after 90days is really like 180days, no employee appreciation
Cons
Mistreated and really pushed harder that the perminate employees.
Decent
Admin/Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHNovember 10, 2015
Innotrac was okay to work for. The management had its ups and downs. The flow of temporary employees was a bit out of hand. The pay was not competitive. The scheduling was very awkward.
Great employees to work with
Outbound Lead (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYJuly 9, 2015
This is a great starter job but you are no rewarded for staying longer. There is amazing employees and supervisor that work here that struggle and are held back before of management. I highly recommend this place to anyone that's looking for an in between job but just don't stay for long it's not worth it. Just be cautious and don't buy into anything you are told. Advancement is not a word that exist here. Any family emergency is frowned upon by management and the supervisor is left looking bad when he is forced to be the bad guy for management. Pay is a lot lower here compared to others in the area and these great employees deserve better.
Pros
Easy to get on, amazing employees
Cons
MANAGEMENT
Fun place with room to grow
Product Specialist (Team Leader) (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COFebruary 18, 2016
This was my first long term job. I was able to start here on a new account and eventually work my way up to a more desired account line. Once on the line I wanted to be on I eventually was able to make it into an entry level management position. Easily one of the best jobs Ive ever had
open door management is great
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 17, 2016
Enjoy the down to earth work environment, Management tries very hard to stay open and available for your needs. Always a chance to cross train in other areas.
Replenishment Associate
Replenishment Associate (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYFebruary 20, 2016
Typical warehouse environment.

Typical salary for a warehouse associate.

Goals for daily expectation are very due able.

Turnover from what I saw was high, so there is opportunity to advance.
Great way to learn about Modems/Gateways
Entry Level Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJuly 27, 2015
The management seems to have issues getting requests of changes through to the client. The hardware and software used was insufficient for the requirements of the job. Any suggested changes are either immediately rejected by management or excuses are made on behalf of the client or typical non dedication verbiages are used. The new hire training was not adequate, in such as the job was actually 85% customer service and only 15% technical, however the training was 100% technical. Promotion seems to go to those who care more about social networking with management (i.e. going golfing with management) rather than tenure, qualifications, skills and best fit. The standards for work metrics do not follow industry standards (J.D. Powers) and in fact do not adapt according to amount of increased responsibilities within the scope of support. Often, the communication between management and the clients resulted in confusion and delays. The H.R. dept is severely unresponsive and under staffed.
Pros
Good Knowledge about LAN/WLAN, TCP/IP, networking, IT support.
Cons
Short lunch breaks, too rigid metric requirements, unresponsive management.
Great team work
Inventory Control Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMarch 31, 2016
Family,teamwork, safe and clean. Fast placed but you will work a lot of overtime. Great pay and benefits. Love the HR bepartment
Pros
teamwork
Cons
overtime
Great management team
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 29, 2016
Great work environment. Everyone was very friendly and worked hard. We help one another when needed. Management made everyone feel appreciated.
Great company with opprotunities for growth.
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 28, 2016
First thing in the morning I make coffee and clean the office preparing everyone for a productive day. I have learned a lot about Microsoft Excel and how to handle all types of customers and employees. As far as management, they were fair and flexible with scheduling. All of the employees were understanding and ambition driven people. The hardest part of the job was leaving, nothing about my job was hard. I enjoyed mostly the rapport I built with employees and customers.
Horrible place to work for and unprofessional Manger
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 10, 2016
I was a maintenance tech in the Bolingbroke location and was treated like garbage from the time I interviewed with them to the time I was let go after the holidays. They basically used me to do the work that the other maintenance workers didn't want to do. I was constantly having my job threatened by the Maintenance Manager. I was working six nights a week. For a half of second shift and half third shift. This place is a joke and I would tell anyone to work at McDonald's before working here.
Pros
Cons
Maintenance manager and no growth.
Suited only for a single person getting back on their feet after a huge mistake
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYFebruary 27, 2016
Innotrac is by far one the worst places to work. You work with mostly convicts and drug addicts/reformed. I felt unsafe and uncomfortable. It's gruelling work for bad pay and poor treatment.
Pros
There are none.
Cons
Working with convicts, dirty, shady, didn't follow safe procedures