We are looking for a dynamic administrative assistant to provide administrative support to assigned staff and management. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, flexible and make sound
judgment calls under pressure. A track record of excellent teamwork and leadership is desired. The candidate will work smoothly and professionally with all levels of the organization, must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines without reminders. Proven professional customer orientation and interpersonal skills are critical, as well as in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures.
Salary: $15.00 per hour, non-negotiable
Schedule: Monday-Thursday (9:00am-5:00pm), Friday (9:30am-5:30pm)
- Performing a variety of clerical and secretarial duties including answering phones, making appointments, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and decks as needed, utilizing methodology and design for accuracy and impact, for both internal and external contacts.
- Making independent decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling meetings for management.
- Coordinating with the executive assistant to the SVP to organize a variety of departmental meetings and functions.
- Support departmental initiatives and undertake special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Prepares and codes invoices. Matches customer pick up and delivery tickets for accuracy.
- Provides operation support as assigned by manager.
- Answers multi-line phone and routes calls to appropriate personnel.
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- May serve as administrative liaison within the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
- Ensure effective coordination and management of work, as per priority,and review summarized reports and other relevant documents.
- Any administrative experience and or experience utilizing progressively responsible administrative/executive level administrative support skills helps.
- Experience in customer service or client relations.
- Experience developing presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete detailed complex work with accuracy and within time line requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to execute duties using highest level of tact and integrity.
- Proficiency in taking and recording minutes.
- Working knowledge of specialized subject matter, specialized office equipment and office systems.
- Proficient in business software including MS Office, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines without reminders.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, a demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and function in an interrupt-driven environment.
- Must be capable of handling details of a confidential and critical nature.
- A minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
No phone calls please.
Innova Communications began operating in December of 1995 serving the Atlanta area with dial-up and bulletin board services. We expanded...