Innovage Employee Reviews

Great concept with new growth opportunities
personal assistant (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAAugust 29, 2017
This is a small company that is growing! Just like with any company that is growing, they have small growing pains, but are learning from them. There is constant talk from part time staff to upper management looking for ways to improve the company and options available to all employed there. They have programs in place to boost morale and foster a unified company. It is fast paced with a focus on the elderly that they take care of.
Pros
great program for elders in the community. team spirit
Cons
some times the patients get "lost" in the process
Awesome company
Administrative Contractor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 22, 2017
Awesome company, great staff. Worked at three of their Denver locations all were very friendly and well coordinated. Not too much room for advancement.
Good Company
PERSONAL CARE WORKER (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 18, 2017
A good company to work for, full benefits after a year, they also have a 401K plan where they match 2% of what you are paying to put in. Management is good, Great for part time work to help add some cash in your pocket.
Not the best place to work
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 10, 2017
Culture was very weird. Needed a place to sit everyday. Animals walking around the office. Manager was great but coworker talked too much. Told everyone's business.

5 months of pure torture

Mission is awesome!!!!!
Pros
Mission
Cons
gossiping, micro-management by co-workers
Worst place to work
Lakewood center employee (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 7, 2017
Management is awful. There is a lot of favoritism, too much gossiping, and people in management positions are not qualified to be in their positions. The participants are treated like children and they are not happy. People at the center are hateful and rude..its really very sad.
Cons
Gossip, favoritism, management is awful
good enough place to work
Clinical RN (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 10, 2017
meet a lot of different people from staff to participants
developing and opening new locations
steady environment and pace
somewhat clique-ish
neat program for seniors
Pros
no o/c no wknds
Great company
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 22, 2017
Great company, great supervisors, great management, great co-workers, amazing clients. Loved the company. Loved my job. Easy work and decent pay. Not very much advancement. Great benefits.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Poor advancement
Favoritism, workplace bullying, hostile environment
CNA (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COJanuary 23, 2017
Worst place to work! Employees are treated horrible. Shifts are different everyday. They do not pay all hours you work! They have favoritism, they make everyone quit on purpose. High turn rate
Pros
Milage pay
Cons
Everyone talks about everyone
Read before you consider working here
Head (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 21, 2016
Here is the good, the bad and the ugly
The good: The target clients: Seniors and the actual providers of services in the centers. Hours are good as well. Once in a while they might provide you pizza, so be happy! Co-workers are usually very pleasant and helpful.
The Bad: No policies in place.Lack of decent pay, overworked and understaffed employees. You will not be told the right information about your job, about benefits or anything or who knows when everything will change, so be ready if someone messes up some paperwork! Do your due diligence.
Raise a concern or an issue, there will be retaliation in some form or the other. HR dept is a joke.
The Ugly: Corporate: So called "leadership" are mere puppets.The turnover is shocking, employee morale is low, support is lacking and management has a way of ignoring all issues and giving excuses.
No advancement or professional growth, as your supervisors are really not invested in your growth.
Pros
Some telecommute
Cons
Lack of procedures and policies
Overall good
Rehabilitation Aide (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 24, 2016
Not willing to work with students and their schedules but is willing to help in ways you may need. The services are wonderful for the elderly but as an employee, it's frustrating.
November 28, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

Please talk with your supervisor about scheduling conflicts.

Thanks,
Jordan

Worst place to work
Corporate Employee (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 13, 2016
My time at InnoavAge was by far one of the worst professional experiences I’ve ever had in my career. No one should be treated as badly as what I observed while there.
Dysfunctional, Dysfunctional, Dysfunctional.
Social Worker/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 10, 2016
Poor management - low morale - high caseloads - high turnover at all Centers. Focus is on getting seniors to sign on but there is not enough staff to provide quality care.
Great mission and objectives
Workers Comp/ADA Administrator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 10, 2016
The management at InnovAge have not had training on how to be a manager. I am used to interacting with professional people. My boss only knew how to demean people and would not listen to what I had to say. You felt isolated because there was very little interaction with co-workers.
Pros
Beautiful building
Cons
Long Drive, Management
Small local compnay
Social Worker/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 27, 2016
Small company trying to get bigger. Neat concept, different than other healthcare providers. Company is growing, experiencing growing pains.
August 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We do our best to provide high-quality healthcare services to older adults. Jordan

Terrific concept
CLINIC WARD CLERK (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJuly 1, 2016
Incredibly busy in every department serving our participants. Check participants into client, get documentation for doctors, work with clinical staff, schedule appointments, schedule transportation for participant appointments, order office and medical supplies. QMAP, pass meds. Management created hostile environment. CoWorkers were dedicated and hard working and most were a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of my job was always trying to please the clinic manager who had a tendency to set up staff to fail with her expectations. My most enjoyable part of the job was working with the participants in the program.
Pros
working with participants
Cons
working with clinic manager
July 8, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Jordan

The worst management I have ever worked for.
CNA & Health Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 1, 2016
Stay far away from this place! Not only does the Day Center management treat their participants poorly but they are very unkind to their staff as well. If you work here I can guarantee you that you will be treated like a child and told that you can't do your job right for making simple mistakes. If you have to miss work for family emergencies or your own health is on the line they will remind you that you will get an occurance. I was told I would get an occurance for leaving work when I was pregnant because I had an emergency related to my unborn baby! They are very cruel and lack compassion for any human beings but themselves. Even the CEO of this company is super snotty and won't even say hello to the day center employees. If you stand up for what is right while working for this company its guaranteed that you will get fired.
Cons
Bad management, no overtime pay, lousy pay in general, lousy benefits, terrible communication
Good company that has made bad decisions.
Senior Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80230March 11, 2016
The mission statement was good and most of the employees tried. I wanted to retire from there but sometimes GOD wants something different from our lives.
Bad place to work!
PCW (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COFebruary 25, 2016
The clients were wonderful, but having done this for a long time, that was to be expected. Management, however, was horrible. Adding clients without having proper staff, which in turn caused caregivers to work 60+ hours a week, with no breaks, just 15 min in between each client. Labor laws are being broken all across the board, and the management are rude and very unethical. I would not recommend this company if you truly love being a caregiver, because you will be removed from a client if they feel you are "too close".
Pros
awesome clients
Cons
no breaks, labor laws broken, unethical management, and corporate greed.
Excellent
In-Home Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CONovember 16, 2015
Loved working for this company more than any company i had the chance to work for as a CNA. They treat there employees very well, You are always busy with little down time,
Flexible company with opportunity to telecommute
Project Manager Associate (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 9, 2015
Worked with several departments in operations and in IT. I was given exposure to software design and deliverables for operations. The flexibility from the company to work from home allowed me to pick my kids up from school and still be available for meetings.
Pros
Telecommuting
Cons
forced vacation time during winter, yearly raises were at 2%

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovage. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9