Job Role: Team lead responsible for the Procurement team implementing SRM-EBP in classic scenario, BRF, Service procurement, Supplier Portal and Master data collaboration.
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
Corp-to-Corp, W2, 1099
Pay Term: Open + Expenses
- Candidate should demonstrate a detailed understanding of integration touch points with Accounts Payable and should have worked in prior SAP procure to pay (PTP) engagements.
- Candidate will work on finalizing Procurement business requirements, Fit-GAP Analysis and RICEFW.
- Candidate will work closely with solution architects and the technology team to finalize the design and complete the baseline configuration of SAP SRM and MM module.
- Candidate will work on functional design specification documentation and should be able to assist the technology team to create technical design specification documentation
- Candidate should demonstrate a detailed understanding of the new functionalities of SRM 7.0, EHP 2.0 and SAP MM Purchasing.
- Candidate should demonstrate a detailed understanding of an OCR Solution such as Open Text/Brainware and automation of Service Entry Sheets through Invoices.
- Candidate should demonstrate an experience of working with a Supplier Portal Solutions and Master Data Collaboration
- Candidate should demonstrate a detailed understanding of Master Data Governance, Workflows and creation, change and delete of Vendor Master Data.
- Candidate should demonstrate working with shared services/centralized business models.
- Candidate will work with the implementation team on Functional Unit Testing, Integration Testing and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Candidate will demonstrate the ability to work in an offshore model to ensure all work products are at or above industry quality standards
- Candidate will demonstrate alignment/integration of project solution with Production Support.
- Candidate will demonstrate managing relationships and coordinate work between multiple locations
- Candidate will perform deliverable reviews(lead reviews) and subsequent approvals of deliverables and outcomes
- Candidate will be a mentor to all team members / conduct team building initiatives / strive to maintain morale and ensure employee satisfaction/retention.
- Candidate will possess a good command over written English.
- Candidate will possess strong leadership skills, effective time management, and ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments.
- Experience with designing Enterprise Mobility solutions is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a demanding work environment
- Operate well in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to assist with various tactical activities as required for program delivery
- 5 or more years of experience in SAP Procurement functions and worked on 2 full-lifecycle PTP Projects
- 5 or more year of experience in SAP SRM/MM
- Ability to configure SRM 7.0 in a classic scenario
- Command of Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong oral communication and client relationship skills
- Experience in managing project financials
Indeed - 18 months ago