Job Role: Team lead responsible for the accounts payable team implementing E-Invoicing, Non-PO Invoices and E-Invoicing Supplier Portal.
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
Corp-to-Corp, W2, 1099
Pay Term: Open + Expenses
- Candidate should demonstrate a detailed understanding of integration touch points with procurement and should have worked in prior SAP procure to pay (PTP) engagements.
- Candidate will work on finalizing accounts payable business requirements, Fit-GAP Analysis and RICEFW.
- Candidate will work closely with solution architects and the technology team to finalize the design and complete the baseline configuration of SAP FI-AP module.
- Candidate will work on functional design specification documentation and should be able to assist the technology team to create technical design specification documentation
- Candidate should demonstrate a detailed understanding of the new functionalities introduced in ECC EHP 5.0, including the Contract handling for invoices.
- Candidate should demonstrate a detailed understanding of a comprehensive E-Invoicing Solution, including processing of paper invoices and Electronic Invoices. (XML, Web-Services, Adobe Interactive forms, EDI)
- Candidate should demonstrate an experience of working with a Supplier Portal E-Invoicing solution.
- Candidate should demonstrate experience with OCR Solution such as Open Text/Brainware
- Candidate should demonstrate a detailed understanding of Non-PO Invoice processing and propose technology solutions to resolve current Non-PO Invoice challenges.
- Candidate will work with the implementation team on Functional Unit Testing, Integration Testing and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Candidate will demonstrate the ability to work in an offshore model to ensure all work products are at or above industry quality standards
- Candidate will demonstrate alignment/integration of project solution with Production Support
- Candidate will demonstrate managing relationships and coordinate work between multiple locations
- Candidate will perform deliverable reviews(lead reviews) and subsequent approvals of deliverables and outcomes
- Candidate will be a mentor to all team members / conduct team building initiatives / strive to maintain morale and ensure employee satisfaction/retention.
- Candidate will possess a good command over written English.
- Candidate will possess strong leadership skills, effective time management, and ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments.
- Experience with designing Enterprise Mobility solutions is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a demanding work environment
- Operate well in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to assist with various tactical activities as required for program delivery
- 5 or more years of experience in accounts payable functions and worked on 2 full-lifecycle PTP Projects
- 5 or more year of experience in SAP-FI -AP
- Command of Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong oral communication and client relationship skills
- Experience in managing project financials
Indeed - 2 years ago