Looking for a individual with 7-10 years of experience in Java/J2EE application development.
- Responsible for design, code, configuration, and implementation of high quality software solutions that are delivered on time using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Support the best practices needed to ensure on time, quality software solution deliverables.
- Demonstrated technical expertise of all phases of web-based Java applications and solutions
- Demonstrated expertise in design patterns, technical decisions, architectural standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Application Security skills: SSO, Integration with LDAP (Oracle Internet Directory), Roles Matrix with the Application, Spring Security preferred
- Designing Test Driven Applications: Extensive use of Open source Java web based Test Suites and designing Test driven frameworks to ensure that the team follows them
- Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SEAM
- Business Rules: Drools, JBPM a plus
- Agile development methodology
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Working on Databases: PL/SQL, Views, Stored Procedures, Oracle 11g
- Working on Sun Solaris
- Release management and software development tools such as Subversion, Maven
- APEX (Oracle Application Express) a plus
- CM tools and processes
Education and Experience
- 7-10 years
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer related degree.