Innovation Group Employee Reviews in United States

Fast paced and fast turnover.
Auto Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILOctober 20, 2015
Basically balancing between emails from management, customers, rental companies, repair facilities, towing and salvage yards, juggling more than 150 calls a day, plus inbound calls, to taking accurate and well documented notes in regards to everything and anything discussed, maintaining low daily diary, and voice mails.
I gained knowledge of programs such as NUGEN, CCC, Motorcare, Virtual Tow. Better understanding of insurance auto, personal private, subro's, and property claims. I enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest thing about the job was not having any true management and the turnover rate. I enjoyed everything from the claims adjusting, to talking with customers and others on the phone while helping to explain anything and everything in regards to their claims, I liked what I was doing and how good I felt helping others.
Pros
Actual breaks, working with 20 other insurance companies
Cons
Management, high turnover with employees as well as management
Task Masters with no regard to employee welfare
Technical Manager/Subsidence Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hampshire, ILOctober 16, 2015
This was a home based role which constituted of visiting home owners to diagnose and resolve subsidence issues. Unfortunately the company were more interested in achieving their financial targets with no regard for the employees and the amount of time required to fulfill the role. There was no liaison between management and staff unless on a negative note and then generally communication was done via e-mails - very little personal contact.
Pros
salary
Cons
no work/life balance.
Chaotic and unorganzied
Desk Reviewer, Appraisal Services (Current Employee) –  Lewistown, PA - work from homeOctober 6, 2015
Innovation is a company under transition. When i started it was a company on the rise but they went through several management changes and it seemed like no one knew what they wanted to do. They were out of touch with the market they competed in and were reactive instead of proactive.
Fun & Relaxed workplace, with no room to grow & no wage raises; Ever
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILSeptember 26, 2015
The work itself is interesting. Each call is a different scenario. Our clients are numerous companies in various fields from medical distribution to food distribution to construction. You can get a 10 car accident on the highway, you could be setting up a rental for a 27 foot box truck to haul 30k worth of goods 6hrs away. Each individual and situation they're in that you speak with is always a little different and requires problem solving and critical thinking skills. Empathy is important too, as usually our drivers are in situations they'd rather not be -- Whether they were just in an accident or their vehicle is broke down and they need a tow and a rental set up.

Upon hiring you're given the premise that if you succeed and do your job well there will be room to grow and will be compensated. Upon being on the floor for any period of time you'll quickly learn that people have been working here 10+ years faithfully with not a single raise in compensation or movement. The VP refers to the workers as 'they don't know what they want, this is a job not a career' and always claims the company cannot afford to give anyone a raise despite being a publically traded company with tens of millions in profits.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Good coworkers
Cons
Upper management constantly changing procedures, no raises; ever, no room for growth, pays below industry average.
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILAugust 7, 2015
Worst company I have ever worked for. Doesn't listen to the employees. Management knows nothing of what their employees customer job duties are, so they have NO idea how to manage them. Always trying out "new procedures" that make no sense in regards to what actually applies to the job. Management is very gossipy and don't seem to care if employees hear.

And on top of it, it's terrible pay.
OK place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 1, 2015
Nice place to work. OK hours. Nice people to work with. I think they care about people. I would work there again. They have nice offices and a good break room.
Enjoyed working for them
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMarch 20, 2015
I enjoyed driving a forklift and working for Innovation Group. I felt very welcomed and I looked forward to going to work every day.
Pros
friendly work place
Cons
the company closed
Innovation group
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 28, 2014
I work in the claims intake dept, I recieve inbound calls, gather information about the incident, I learned alot about insurance, My co-workers are very wise, the hardest part about the job is dealing with claims that involve deaths of a members loved one. I love my schedule thats what i love most about my job.
Pros
work schedule, co-workers
Cons
no room for growth
Do Not work here !
Insurance Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILSeptember 30, 2014
Before you apply please think to yourself am I worth nothing cause that is what they will treat you like. Over worked and under paid also poor management and direction. Managers play favorites with employees and upper management is single handily responsible for all turnover due to lack of efficient management practices and poor training of staff.
no comment
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILJuly 16, 2014
I would prefer not publicly display information regarding my personal review for this company. Thank you.
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 8, 2014
Company is new to the state of Illinois policy's seem to change weekly overall Innovation is a good company but lacks in the area of communication and consistency.
Cons
limited access by public travsportation
Great wok environment
Claims Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHJune 9, 2014
The workload was heavy and demanding but everyone worked as a team and helped each other out
Pros
half hour lunch and leave at 4:30
Cons
short break times
Purchased my company
Director Of Contractor Management (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 9, 2014
Interim position in order to transition all operations and intellectual capital to the new company following purchase of my previous venture. Great people and a positive work environment during the transition.
Pros
work environment
Cons
short term transitional period