Innovation Group

Innovation Group Employer Reviews

Innovation group
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILOctober 28, 2014
Pros: work schedule, co-workers
Cons: no room for growth
I work in the claims intake dept, I recieve inbound calls, gather information about the incident, I learned alot about insurance, My co-workers are very wise, the hardest part about the job is dealing with claims that involve deaths of a members loved one. I love my schedule thats what i love most about my job.
Do Not work here !
Insurance Claims Representative (Former Employee), Rolling Meadows, ILSeptember 30, 2014
Before you apply please think to yourself am I worth nothing cause that is what they will treat you like. Over worked and under paid also poor management and direction. Managers play favorites with employees and upper management is single handily responsible for all turnover due to lack of efficient management practices and poor training of staff.
no comment
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Rolling Meadows, ILJuly 16, 2014
I would prefer not publicly display information regarding my personal review for this company. Thank you.
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 8, 2014
Cons: limited access by public travsportation
Company is new to the state of Illinois policy's seem to change weekly overall Innovation is a good company but lacks in the area of communication and consistency.
Great wok environment
Claims Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Hudson, OHJune 9, 2014
Pros: half hour lunch and leave at 4:30
Cons: short break times
The workload was heavy and demanding but everyone worked as a team and helped each other out
Purchased my company
Director Of Contractor Management (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: short term transitional period
Interim position in order to transition all operations and intellectual capital to the new company following purchase of my previous venture. Great people and a positive work environment during the transition.

About Innovation Group

Innovation Group offers insurers a fully-optimized core business platform of software and business process services, covering – Read more