Innovative Consulting Group Employee Reviews

Fun but serious fast paced place to work
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 14, 2017
I would answer phones, troubleshoot issues with connectivity, desktop issues, software installation/upgrades, we used a ticket system for our clients, remote troubleshooting and repair. I learned a great deal such as how to use a ticket system, how to remote into another device, how to troubleshoot specific devices and issues. There was not a part of my job that I did not love. It was all enjoyable to me.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, working in a field I love, great learning experience, understanding boss, boss would teach, guide, and explain.
Cons
There really were no cons
Icq
IT Director/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 22, 2017
ICG was not growing at the rate they had forecasted. The company had staffed up to accomodate some customer growth, but based on previous issues prior to my arrival, they had lost business.
As a matter of fact they had a large turnover of staff and since departing have flipped all staff. Customers leaving caused a trend.
Pros
Open for discussion
Cons
Open for discussion
Least likely to do it again.
IT Director/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 16, 2017
Not a good job career choice. I was better off at my last employee and simply regret my choice to leave and go here. I made a mistake in thinking it was a career boost.
Pros
Smoke and Mirror Company
Cons
Sounded like a corporation. Was a huge dissappointment.
fun for me
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Newark, DENovember 15, 2016
I was young so I enjoyed the job very much. I liked the pay because it was over minimum wage. the only complaint I have is about the location it was too far away from home
call center
Sales Representative/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2016
Combined new and traditional marketing methods to initiate innovative consultant marketing for Bank of America customers.Meet weekly and monthly goals set by management for each individual person.Collected and performed daily tasks for various companies to ensure profit growth.Setup garnishments of other mandated attachments and provide problem resolution support.
Work with staff to find work that matches skill set
Senior Analyst Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Remote employee working from homeMay 6, 2015
Staff oriented organization working to place employees where they can contribute the most to their clients. Allow for telecommuting when possible. ICG worked hard to find matches of skill set to client need.
Pros
Flexible work hours. Allowed for telecommuting
Cons
Intermittent work
Overall, it was a good place to work.
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 17, 2015
I worked remotely with ICG. Being remote showed me the diligence and passion of working more as a self-starter than anything. I am self driven anyway, so this just showed me it can be done. A typical day was getting on the phone, sourcing, and getting qualified candidates to the table. I enjoyed the ability to live where I want and have a job that helps me grow in my skills, and experience. Even though I was remote, I still felt connected to the company and my co-workers. Overall, it was a good experience.
Pros
Remote. good benefits. Flexibility. Drive my own ship
Cons
Get lonely. Not enough work.
I enjoyed the travel
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 28, 2013
This was my first consulting job and I absolutely loved the experience! The management was great and tried really hard to find my next assignment, but there was not much at the time I came off my contract. Great company to work for.