Innovative Consulting Group Employee Reviews

call center
Sales Representative/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2016
Combined new and traditional marketing methods to initiate innovative consultant marketing for Bank of America customers.Meet weekly and monthly goals set by management for each individual person.Collected and performed daily tasks for various companies to ensure profit growth.Setup garnishments of other mandated attachments and provide problem resolution support.
Overall, it was a good place to work.
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 17, 2015
I worked remotely with ICG. Being remote showed me the diligence and passion of working more as a self-starter than anything. I am self driven anyway, so this just showed me it can be done. A typical day was getting on the phone, sourcing, and getting qualified candidates to the table. I enjoyed the ability to live where I want and have a job that helps me grow in my skills, and experience. Even though I was remote, I still felt connected to the company and my co-workers. Overall, it was a good experience.
Pros
remote. good benefits. flexibility. drive my own ship
Cons
get lonely. not enough work.
Work with staff to find work that matches skill set
Senior Analyst Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Remote employee working from homeMay 6, 2015
Staff oriented organization working to place employees where they can contribute the most to their clients. Allow for telecommuting when possible. ICG worked hard to find matches of skill set to client need.
Pros
Flexible work hours. Allowed for telecommuting
Cons
Intermittent work

Innovative Consulting Group Reviews by Location