Innovative Employee Solutions is a San Diego based company offering payrolling and HR administration to companies in the U.S. and Canada. As the employer of record, IES manages the payroll, payroll taxes, benefits and HR administration for our clients, specializing in the contingent workforce. Recognized for the past 6 years as one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work, we offer our staff a professional and supportive work environment along with competitive salary and benefits.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative to build relationships and identify new business opportunities for our services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Qualifies prospects and responds to pricing and proposal requests that come in through our website or referrals. Prepare service agreements for all new clients.
- Become an expert on our services with the ability to effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Identify and develop new prospects and business channels through research, cold calling telephone calls and/or emails, lost opportunities and participating in networking organizations/events .
- Responsible for presenting a sales plan the last quarter of each year. Collaborate on setting goals for personal touch calls, cold calls, follow up calls etc.
- Develop and manage pipeline activity resulting in new client partnerships and relationships. Prepare reports to share and/or present to management.
- Drive sales cycle with a sense of urgency ensuring clients’ expectations are met while achieving targeted sales goals and acceptable margins.
- Successfully maintain and expand existing client base including partnering with other members of the team to support and expand our relationship with existing clients
- Schedules client visits as needed. Some business travel is required.
- Communicates and strategizes with National Business Development Manager and other necessary parties regarding client revenue & service projections.
- Prepares customized client service agreements and signs off on new account setup. Ensures that all necessary information and documents input by service team are in CRM.
- Responds to internal staff, clients and employee questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Represents Innovative Employee Solutions and introduces our services to new contacts when attending networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience in a sales environment
- Staffing experience helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard