Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People

Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 19, 2016
I formed a lasting relationship with the girls that I mentored at the agency. I learned that people of all ages are looking for commitment and compassion from one another and I am grateful to have shared that with them.
Great environment
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Hayward, WIOctober 9, 2016
Innovative Services is a great company to work for. You work one on one with clients and get to know them quite well. Its great to hear so many stories from their past. On a day to day basis you take clients to appointments or run errands or help clean.
So ridiculous
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 12, 2016
This was by far the worst job I have ever worked and for the most unprofessional company I have ever encountered. Wage is bottom of the barrel. They bring you in for events with little to no training. They will tell you what time you need to show up but won't tell you when you are off. Why because they don't have enough people to staff the events they are contracted for. They secretly hope people will just stay there for the entirety of the 20 hour event. Worst part is I was not doing the work because I wanted to or needed to. I was doing it to help out a friend who happened to be on the management team. Now I have been going back and forth for many weeks just trying to get my payroll sorted out. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company like the plague unless you are so very desperate for mediocre work.
Productive Customer Service Security
Access Mgmt - Licensed Non-Commissioned Officer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 29, 2016
I like what I do when I doing Security since I work full time a customer service industry. Dealing with people are my passion
Pros
cool people, games and great co-workers
Cons
n/a
Very Productive Organized Place of Employment.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 4, 2016
I really enjoyed the hours. It was good experience for me. I was trained in a field that i always wanted to know and it was free.
Pros
hours
Cons
not enough work to be done
Productive and fun atmosphere
Appointment Planner (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 20, 2016
A typical day @ wk was productive. I learned many this @ work like increasing my people skills and multi-tasking. I'm a people person I had no issues with management. The same thing applies for my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was meeting my quota. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I got it done!
Pros
Excellent pay, free vending machines
Cons
short breaks, having to work holidays
Fun place to work. Great staff and co workers
Parking Security (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 19, 2016
It has been a joy working for Stadium People. Everyone of the Managers and everyone of my co workers have all been amazing and nice. I would refer anyone to this Company to work for part time.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Not enough pay
No where to go
access management (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 20, 2016
I never worked with the same group of people. No one seemed interested in doing the job they were assigned to do. it was only once or twice a week and i wanted more.
I did really enjoy interacting with the fans and guest.
Pros
fan and guest interactions
Cons
poor pay, poor leadership, sketchy training.
Reasonable pay
construction worker (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 9, 2016
I worked hard everyday throughout the seasons whenever possible. management was okay and the hardest part was weather conditions.
A good work envirnment
Personal care worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee WI.January 2, 2016
When I come to work, I count meds count money and also read the books to see what happen during the shift before i came in. After that, depending on what shift I work I might have to cook soon as I'm done with that. Get the clients up make sure hey did there dally routine far as brushing there teeth and washing there face. Make sure the house is clean far as doing do laundry. The most enjoyable ark is doing activity with the clients
Fun part-time job
Security (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 17, 2015
Fun environment to work in surrounded by fans that at times could become a problem. My supervisor was great and at times co-workers would not pull their own weight.
pretty decent part time job
Level One Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 25, 2015
the stadium is actually a pretty good place to work if your looking for a stable part time job . only downfall is the managers there take there job way to serious
Security (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 22, 2015
it was a very fun environment, great experience i learned new things with awesome people. it gave me a new out look on what other jobs there could be in the world other than food services.
Fun experience
Usher/Ticket taker (Former Employee) –  Arlington,TxAugust 27, 2015
Great job if your just looking for a fun environment with good pay. You only work when there are events so don't expect a huge paycheck each week but if you want some extra cash this place is it. You deal with guests but for the most part you can enjoy what is happening at the stadium.
Enjoyable workplace
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2015
Great work environment. Exciting venues. Long hours, but satisfying to help patrons of events. Would like to have more events to work.
a good place to make extra money
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 19, 2015
i enjoy working here during the football season, its a great place to work if you want to make extra money on a weekend. i got to meet some wonderful people and the supervisors were nice. i would recommend this company for people
Productive and interesting
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix, VIJune 10, 2015
Typical day at work go in and start to make calls. I learned how to be more open with people. co-workers were nice everyone did their job on time and in an appropriate manner. The hardest part was trying to sell the services. The most enjoyable part was actually selling a service and having everyone congratulate me.
Pros
breaks
Cons
no insurance
Productive and fun place to work at times
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  St Thomas, VIMay 5, 2015
Innovative is a good place to work. Most of the workers are great to work with. My typical work day is from 8am-5pm and can be very tedious at times, but I always get the job done. The hardest part of the job at times is the cooperation of some employees. Overall, I have learned a lot while working here at Innovative Company.
It was OK company to work
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJApril 12, 2015
ISS is a ok Company to work. There Work culture is more like a one man show. It had a good QA practice. This company had no direction. It was all over the place.
Fun work environment
COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 30, 2015
Learned a lot about time management with Stadium People. Very good place to work for especially if you work two jobs at one time. Flexible hours and understands that your full-time job comes first.

Innovative Solution Advisors/Stadium People Reviews by Job Title