Innovative Solutions

Innovative Solutions Employer Reviews

Great job love the people
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Piketon, OHNovember 4, 2014
Pros: people i work with and around.
Cons: it's a 24/7 job.
Great job I have a great boss and people I work with. I get to meet new people and find out what they do.
PAY IS GOOD
Insurance Claims Processor (Former Employee), ILOctober 25, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: no life
PAY IS GOOD BUT YOU MUST WORK M- SAT AND SUN 7DAYS A WEEK HERE AND WORK HOLIDAYS
Great company to work for.
Project Support Technician (Current Employee), Piketon, OHSeptember 10, 2013
Great company that is highly dedicated to meet your needs. Management is top notch and truly care about their employees.
The teamwork is like a family.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 9, 2013
This company will assist you on any difficulties that you may have understanding company policy there is not suprises on what they expect from there employees. They provide a common denominator for employees and supervisors to discuss specific performance deficiencies and determine what training may be needed They were very helpful and it made my job – more... less stressful. – less
Fast paced, dynamic work environment peopled by quality professionals.
Senior Programmer Analyst/Consultant (Current Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: ability to explore new technologies.
Cons: unfortunately client base for ibm mid-range support is diminishing.
I came to Innovative Solutions primarily to service clients for their IBM Midrange (AS400, iSeries, IBMi) applications and software development needs. With each career move I also endeavor to increase my knowledge by expanding into evolving and new technologies. Innovative Solutions afforded me the opportunity to delve into mobile application development – more... (Adobe Flash Builder/ActionScript - single code base deploy able to multiple platforms) and Microsoft ASP.NET/VB.NET & MVC4/C# specific to web design. Can't claim to be an expert in these areas yet but they are supporting my pursuit of certification (MCSP-Web). The work ethic is highly collaborative and the willingness to mentor is exceptional. A typical work day depends on the particular client. In some instances my travels extended across the United States. Others require an onsite presence and yet others afford the ability to work remotely from home. Average work days are between 9-12hrs. Management is keenly aware and ready to provide needed resources in order to meet objectives and I don't know if I can quantify or categorize the hardest/enjoyable aspects of the job. This career of mine represents a passion. Yes, I work hard and I enjoy myself in its pursuit. Because of the supportive attitudes found here its a win-win result for everyone. – less
Fun place to work
Security Escort (Former Employee), Minford, OHJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: good pay, job security
Cons: exposed to weather
The job tasks were to escort all uncleared personnel to areas of the facility that require a certain level of government clearance. Unfortunately after my training was completed, funds were cut and the clearances were terminated.
Tak es special person to do this kind of work
Security Escort (Former Employee), Piketon, OHJuly 30, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: long hours, work strainous
Escorting in security for D.O.E. at the Piketon plant. Very slow, long boring hours. It was very hard to saty awake. Had to watch/monitor uncleared contactors onto a secured plant site while they worked.
You didn't have anyone breathing down your neck while you worked.
Secretary (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 21, 2012
Pros: down to earth atmosphere and very little supervision.
Cons: the pay was inadequate and no benefits were offered.
I would come in around 9a.m. and unlock the office and get set up for the workday. I would perform the tasks that were assigned to me and call my boss if I had any questions or email her. I was the only person in the office most of the time. There was no hardest part of the job. I liked working alone. The most enjoyable part was pre-screening the interviewees.
I enjoyed being able to work in all areas
Receptionist (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJune 20, 2012
* A typical day for me was very productive and relaxing
*I learned that sometimes you have to go above and beyond, for ex. doing things or helping out when you're not even asked
* The most amazing and understanding boss that I have ever had
* Co-workers were great
* The hardest thing Learning to work with system that I never heard of
* The most enjoyable – more... thing was having the freedom to reach as far back in my brain and come up with new ideas – less
Enjoyable experience
Technician (Former Employee), Portsmouth OHJune 3, 2012
I have worked for them on two different occasions and enjoyed it.
Great Employer!
Payroll processing (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 15, 2012
Pros: pto, job sharing, great benefits, fair wage, excellent management
Cons: none that i can think of.
The management team is very hard working and treats employees very well. They are suppoorters of work/home balance and allow job sharing. They have a solid benefits program and are generous with paid time off.