Innovative Staff Solutions Employee Reviews

Loved the culture and training--very professional
On Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Princeton, KYFebruary 15, 2017
When you are dealing with people and staffing you never know what the day will bring. I enjoyed the rush and excitement of recruiting/hiring people and trying to meet the client's needs, as well as helping employees with what ever needs they had come up. Management was demanding. but professional. Not much of a work/life balance. Worked lots of overtime. The hardest part of the job was ending assignments, because you came to love the employees so much. The most enjoyable part of the job was telling someone they had the job. I truly liked being a part of this team.
Pros
Loved the job. Never the same everyday.
Cons
When they lost the contract with the client, there wasn't a lot of backup from ISS.
Innovative Staff Solutions!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Effingham, ILSeptember 23, 2016
Five months ago I started working with Innovative Staff Solutions at our Effingham Branch. During my new hire training I quickly learned what set us apart from the rest; our passion for the process!! Immediately I realized the owners and management team bleed the core values of the company. Each and every day I am motivated and pushed to do better than last and celebrate each success. I feel very blessed to be able to work in a position that I truly enjoy each day.
Pros
Community involvement, healthy work/life balance, a motivated management team and great co-workers
Cons
None!
Great experience and people
Operations (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJune 21, 2016
After 10+ years in the same industry, I made the leap to ISS. I couldn't be happier or have made a better decision. The ISS family values culture, community and integrity just to name a few. The ownership/mgmt. has a clear vision and is willing to invest to make it happen. The staff and management are not only bright, but extremely passionate about what they do. The staffing industry is a very challenging one. ISS has processes and procedures in place to meet client needs while providing outstanding customer service. ISS is also very dedicated to giving back to the community. They go above and beyond to promote this practice. I would recommend ISS to anyone who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding career in the staffing and HR field.
Pros
Room for growth, challenging, passionate co-workers, management vision
Learning experience
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Rantoul, ILDecember 20, 2016
I learned alot being a temporary worker.if you're a good worker,they'll try hard to get you hired full time.are find you something else to keep there workers.if I couldn't find work,that's a place I can go and feel like they're doing everything to keep there workers,working
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Don't give raise that much
Wonderful Employer
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 28, 2016
I truly love this company! I have been working as a recruiter for some time now. I was welcomed with opened arms. I felt as though everyone was very excited to have me. My favorite part about working for this company is that the company truly has everyone's best interest at heart, whether you are an internal employee, temporary staff or the clients. ISS strives to provide excellence to everyone who walks through the door. The culture here is family oriented. I feel like I can reach out to anyone within the company if I have any questions. They try to make work fun and enjoyable by having pot lucks, team building exercises, monthly wellness challenges or my personal favorite, daily Holiday challenges at Christmas time. Innovative Staff Solutions is a wonderful place to work for. I am excited to see what my future holds within this company!
Pros
Fun atmosphere, welcoming team, excellent training
For the most part Friendly Staff.
Administrative Assistant for MetoKote Corporation (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILDecember 8, 2016
Easy enough to go in and just start work and do your job. New tasks were added daily to my regular job functions with basic training so I could make it my own. Management is friendly for the most part, yet not professionally dressed. Co-workers kept to themselves, hard to get to know someone working temporarily. It ends up being just a job. Tasks were rewarding when being trusted to keep having things added to the daily work schedule you are already performing.
Pros
Always slightly varying tasks when re-assigned.
Cons
Not very many prospects for employment, Or staff is consistently making sure friends get first pick of qualified open positions.
Great place to work, and even better company to work for!
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Sullivan, ILSeptember 23, 2016
This is the first job that I actually enjoy coming to. Yes, there is stress, but overall it is such a rewarding and satisfying career. My coworkers have became my best friends and make coming to work even better. When I place an employee, which I do daily, in a position that I see fit for them, and they are so grateful it makes all the stress go away. I am very lucky to be working for such a great company and doing what I love at the same time!!
Pros
Helping people find the career that they can strive and succeed in.
Cons
Working Christmas Eve
Highly recommend
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILSeptember 23, 2016
I have been employed with the company for four months. Innovative Staff Solutions was my choice due to their commitment to continually grow their business. The interview process was professional and efficient. The staffing team found a position that is a great fit. I truly enjoy my new position and looking forward to what the future may hold. Overall, a great company that invest in the employees and gives back to the community. The most enjoyable part of the company is the encouragement from co-workers.
Pros
The opportunity for advancement within the company is a plus.
Cons
I can't think of anything negitive.
Currently Employedv w/ISS
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Gibson City, ILSeptember 22, 2016
Overall my experience with ISS has been a positive one. I have met a lot of great people who I would have never met if not for this job. Everyone that i have worked with thus far from the top of the management team to my co workers have been very nice and helpful! I look forward to seeing where my journey takes me with ISS.
Pros
My Co Workers
Cons
Time off restrictions
Great company to work for!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 3, 2016
ISS is a wonderful company to work for. Everyday is a new day. I have learned so much since starting here 2 1/2 years ago and will continue to learn each day. I have built lasting relationships with co-workers, bosses, and upper management. I truly love everything about my job!
Pros
Family oriented, room for advancement, understanding
Cons
nothing
Enjoy working with the staff
Packer (Current Employee) –  Clinton, ILDecember 9, 2016
Needs more communication such as calling staff off and could use better benefits,vacation pay, holiday pay. Assist with purchase of PPE such as steel toed shoes.
Pros
close to home
Cons
need more benefits
Love working for Innovative Staff Solutions!!
General Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Nashville, ILJanuary 13, 2017
I love working for this company they are very caring when it comes to their employees! When issues with my daughter came about they were so understanding about me leaving and told me to call whenever I needed a job again and were so quick and excited to rehire me several times! They are great people to work for an defiantly return the respect they are given!
Pros
They are great at helping you advance in the company you are working for
Not enough work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Gibson City, ILJanuary 26, 2017
Worked there for roughly two months and was laid off due to lack of work. Didn't even have full 40 hour weeks when there. I wasn't happy about it. I needed the job so I stayed. When they called me back a month and a half later I was working for a different agency.
Pros
Cons
No FT, laid off
Great Company!
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Effingham, ILSeptember 22, 2016
Working for Innovative Staff Solutions for the last 6 months, I have learned what a great company really is. Innovative Staff Solutions has great visions, values, and truly care for their employees. The new hire training is wonderful, they truly do go above and beyond to make sure that everyone is trained properly. They ISS Team is trained to make sure all flex staff are hired into positions that suit their job skills and employment needs… This is truly a great company to work for and I am thankful for the opportunity to represent such a great company.
good people who seem to want to help
Spot Welder (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 30, 2017
Had a job assignment first day, but had communication issues about actual job requirements. Overall I reccomend.
The job was at a good company with great people there. No problems with that. Just could not get supervisor to give an honest answer to overtime question I had. Disappionted in that, but it was a good experience
Excellent company culture and motivating upper management
Management (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILJune 21, 2016
Co-workers are very supportive and willing to help wherever it is needed. The atmosphere and company culture is very friendly and inviting. Sometimes work can be VERY stressful (what staffing agency isn't?) but that's when teamwork comes into play. Overall a great company to work for!
helped me find a job quickly
Temp for Windsor (Former Employee) –  Peru, IL 61354January 26, 2017
Temp agency that kept in contact with me and notified me of when I worked and if there was a schedule change or problem. Besides that they were friendly and quick to help.
Bad Job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILAugust 3, 2016
The job in Toluca is hard work, schedule unpredictable, they tell you have the day off, and then call you 5 a.m. in the morning and tell you to be there right away. They only have temp work 2-3 days a week.
Not recommended for people who have structered lives. They don't hire you in like they are suppose too after 90 days.
Pros
adequect brakes
Cons
Unpredictable work schedule, Lack of work.
Great Company!
Traveling Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILSeptember 23, 2016
I work with very friendly people. Everyone is very welcoming and very helpful. If there is ever an issue or if I ever have any questions I can count on someone to be there to assist.
I really enjoy working at Innovative!
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ILJune 21, 2016
I have been with Innovative for 3 months and I couldn't be happier with the way things are going. I love how busy and fast paced everything is in the office and I enjoy working with all of the wonderful people that I do. I have learned so much in the short 3 months I have been here, and I am excited for what my future holds at ISS.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovative Staff Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Innovative Staff Solutions Reviews by Location