Innovative Staff Solutions Employee Reviews

I loved the work place management was terrible
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Clinton, ILNovember 10, 2017
Loved the company that I was working for through innovative but the management of innovative staff solutions was terrible and really unprofessional in my opinion about the way they let me go
I love my job, even on my worst day I look forward to returning.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 19, 2017
I love my job!! I love the people I work with. The management is committed to growing their staff both personally and professionally . The company is diverse and offers growth and advancement. I would highly recommend ISS to everyone!!!
Family Owned Growing Company
Recruiting (Current Employee) –  CorporateOctober 19, 2017
After working for several global industries, it is nice to come back to a local family owned business. Employees are treated as individuals and not just another headcount. A growing company offers lots of room for advancement and continual training. Joining the ISS team feels like a family environment and makes it easy to get up to come to work each day.
Pros
Growth opportunities
Very open ranged, always some kind of position available.
R&R Donnelley's (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILAugust 3, 2017
They usually have great position openings, as well as, paid weekly, which is another great advantage. I enjoy going through the agency, because they always put me on at a place that did repetitive work.
Pros
Mainly factory work.
Cons
Never knew if you had to stay over, or had to come in early, until 4 hours before shift ended.
work place
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILAugust 1, 2017
this was the temp service that placed me at vanseal they are a temp service that helps people find jobs an in hopes they get hired full time i would go threw them again for another job anytime they have work available to work not one problem with the employees there .
Cons
temp
Ride the bus
Career Agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville, ILJuly 29, 2017
Be ready to do whatever they say & want otherwise you will be kicked off the "bus" for whatever reason they want. I left willingly after I saw several be removed for no reason.
Fabulous Company that extends to each and every employee.
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Effingham, ILJuly 10, 2017
This company highly surpasses any expectations that I may have had in the beginning. Right off the bat they have you attend a week long training session led by an amazing woman who keeps it light and energetic. She takes it at everyone's pace and doesn't mind pushing things back to make sure everyone's questions were answered. Each and every department was brought in to explain the process and inner-workings so that we could build a general understanding so that in the end, everything clicked a little easier for us. That training session really made me feel prepared and confident to start the job I was hired for. Once I was in the "Field" if you will, I had an amazing team at my disposal who were all willing to jump in and help at a moments notice. There is never a time where I feel bad for asking a question. Having such a supportive team behind me has made me feel encouraged and excited to branch out on my own and even more ready to learn what comes next. Every single tier of this company is welcoming, personal, supportive, and most importantly - they are generally interested in how I am doing and what they can do to help me pave the way for my career here with Innovative Staff Solutions.
Pros
Supportive company, continuous education, everyone is available
Cons
Productive work place with a positive atmosphere
Back Office Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILJuly 10, 2017
I have been with Innovative Staff Solutions for a while now and I could not be happier with my job. The atmosphere is so positive and everyone always has a genuine smile on their face. They care so much for their employees and they show it every single day!
Pros
Hour long lunches, holiday pay, and great benifits.
Productive and very competitive
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Sullivan IllinoisJune 23, 2017
Enjoyed working with Innovative staffing solutions. Great company to work with and gives good benefits. Knows how to treat their employees well. Never had any major problems with anyone working with this company.
Pros
Discounted Lunches and Benefits to all emloyees
Cons
Short Breaks
Good people.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, ILJune 23, 2017
They're just another temp agency but everyone I have dealt with was friendly and helpful. I have worked for several temp agencies and ISS is by far my favorite one. If you have issues of any kind they will work with you. If you don't like a job, don't just quit, talk to them and they will help you find something that better fits your needs. Payroll issues are handled in a timely manner and they take the safety of their workers very seriously. These people actually treat you like you matter and will listen when you take a work problem to them rather than ignore you and do whatever the company wants. This is the ONLY temp agency I have ever seen go to bat for employees.
Pros
Always helpful.
Cons
Still a temp agency.
Great company that cares for their employees!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 8, 2017
I have been with the company for almost 4 years and love every minute of it! The owners are involved in the day to day grind and are always available.
Good environment with friendly people.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILJune 5, 2017
Good experience while working at ISS. Good people with good mindset and very helpful. I loved the way they treated international people like me. I am thankful for them who trusted on my capabilities and in return I tried to convince them with my hard work.
Pros
Competitive Salary
Productive work environment
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILApril 29, 2017
Time would go by quickly depending on what position i was working. It was repetitive work, but it help me gain experience in factories. I learned how to do many different job duties that are important in the manufacturing process.
Pros
Learning the manufacturing process and sufficient amount of breaks
Cons
Pay
Fun
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILApril 11, 2017
There are a good place to help you find a job. The employees are fun and very helpful. I would very very likely suggest this job to my close family and friends.
Great people to work with
Tech Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILApril 11, 2017
Unfortunately the department I worked with is no longer in place, but while i was there, I had a lot of fun interacting with the people, learned a lot about networking and technical issues, I still talk to some of my old managers.
Innovative Staff Solutions is a great place to work
On- Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Effingham, ILApril 6, 2017
Innovative Staff Solutions is a wonderful place to work the staff is extremely nice and go above and beyond helping people find jobs. I was hire internally as an on site supervisor the train is awesome and no matter how many Questions you ask someone is always will to help out. my bosses are always reaching out to me to make sure everything is ok and that I am understanding the job. Innovative Staff Solutions is a great place to work
Pros
working with good, friendly people.
Great company to work for
Traveling Career Agent (Current Employee) –  All Sister CompaniesApril 4, 2017
In the time that I have been working at ISS I have enjoyed it more then I have enjoyed any other job. The management is great and I have never been more happy to be apart of a hard working team. It's an amazing company!! The employees have made me feel welcome since the very first day that i got there. So I suggest if you are out there looking for a job and struggling to find one go to your closest ISS branch and let them help you get started with a new career!!
A Professional Opportunity
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 4, 2017
I began working at ISS only a few months ago and was able to achieve a promotion. The opportunity has been a real learning experience and I have appreciated the opportunity. Most days I am going from the minute I am in the door until I leave. My supervisor is a great teacher and provides a great work environment. Overall, working for a company that cares about their employees is beneficial to the work I need to accomplish.
Pros
Great benefits, a learning opportunity, and great professional experience
Cons
No notable cons
Fun and Involved Staff
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, ILApril 4, 2017
I have worked with ISS as an internal career agent for a little over three months now, and things are always on the move! We stay very busy and not a day is the same. You are constantly kept on your toes, and for a person like me that is just what I need. Never a dull moment.
Pros
Fast Paced, and enjoyable
Cons
Communication can be iffy working on third shift.
This place don't care one thing about its workers
Press Brake Operator (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, ILMarch 16, 2017
this place don't care if the product is good, good enough to pass That's it, no matter how hard you work, its not enough, they want to keep you part time (full time hours) but working for temp service, they say team work, but each person has his own Quota, how is that team work ? ok if you get it, conplaining if you don't, The turn over there should tell you about the place !! they want you to work with old equipment, that leaks oil & hydraulic flood all over, I'm white & i'll tell you there racist, no black team leads or Bosses !!
Pros
I don't work there any more
Cons
the whole place & Manament !!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovative Staff Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.