Innovative Staff Solutions Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 3, 2016
ISS is a wonderful company to work for. Everyday is a new day. I have learned so much since starting here 2 1/2 years ago and will continue to learn each day. I have built lasting relationships with co-workers, bosses, and upper management. I truly love everything about my job!
Pros
Family oriented, room for advancement, understanding
Cons
nothing
They're a mess
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, ILMay 21, 2016
They didn't want to work around my school schedule so they forced me to quit so that I wouldn't get unemployment. Then they get a flex program a week after I was no longer working there, where you have to work at least 20 hours a week and I tried to get the job back and they wouldn't rehire me.
Pros
Great co-workers, occasional free food
Cons
Everything else
Great work environment
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILFebruary 9, 2016
A typical day at work for me is a lot of hard work with great friends and co-workers making the day even better. ISS is a great company to work for, they acknowledge and appreciate hard work. There is plenty of room for promotions and new opportunities.
Pros
The employees at ISS
Cons
Working on Christmas Eve.
good place to work as long as your not a felon
assembly (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, ILDecember 10, 2015
Will hire you in positions knowing your a felon just so they can satisfy the company then once the company finds out your a felon doesn't hire you and forces you to quit altogether no matter how hard of a worker you are or how fast your able to learn complex tasks over individuals who have worked years at the same place so overall need to stop lying to employees
Pros
good pay
Cons
are society is made up of felons so not hiring them are why companies move over seas
Productive and fun workplace.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, ILNovember 6, 2015
Great atmosphere to work in. Bonuses for production every month made paying bills easier even with having to travel to get to work.
Pros
Production Bonus
Cons
Temporary work
very professional
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILNovember 3, 2015
The company is very professional and provides experience in many industries. I really enjoyed the job they provided and would work for them again.
Pros
work experience
Productive Workplace
Onsite Manager in a manufacturing environment (Current Employee) –  Nashville, ILSeptember 9, 2015
I have really loved this company. I have learned more than I ever thought possible and truly do enjoy my position. I have learned the ins and outs of HR and ISS is truly a great company to be a part of.
If you want more than $11 hour to Manage employees that make $13 hr as a temp DONT APPLY for them!!!
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, ILMarch 24, 2015
I give zero stars but you have to pick at least one.

This is the most crooked company I have ever seen. Their internal staff turnover is so high because they treat employees like trash and don't want to pay anything to keep the good employees around.

The temps on the floor make more money than the managers and career agents working in the office that are supposed to be managing these employees.

They offer $11 hr to hire career agents and 6 mths laters they'll hire someone else doing the same job with no experience and offer them 50c more just to get them to take the job. But don't talk about what you make because you will catch them in lies about why they pay people different amounts.

Not to mention the fact that you are told to ignore harassment when you are uncomfortable at work because it is someone that works for the client and you must please the client at all times!! This is what your own boss tells you because you need to please the client and in her words "fake it to make it".

This placed has no morals whatsoever!!

They have been through over 10 internal employees in the year they have been at Nascote. That has to say something!
Pros
Getting out of there!
Cons
Knowing they will ruin more lives!
Nice people
Packer (Former Employee) –  Toluca, ILMarch 24, 2015
work was hard but enjoyable. i learned to work on a team. management was decent. Coworkers were helpful. Job wasn't really that hard. Enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
Former Career Agent
Career Agent (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILJanuary 19, 2015
Overall; this is a horrible company to work for. They are extremely judgmental and if you have a kind heart this isn't not your kind of work. The management is very quick to jump down your throat when wrong; but takes a while or not at all to inform you of a job well done. Co-workers for the most part are nice; however that's if you're "like them." If you treat people with respect and value the good in all people; this is not the job for you.
The pay was okay; but the insurance was over priced and not that great. They say they promote from within; however thats if youre a horrible person.
Pros
Meeting new people.
Cons
The staff, telling people we have no positions open when really there are tons!
Call Center Agent
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJanuary 19, 2015
Handle incoming calls for AT&T,
Calls ranged from billing, service issues and upselling.
Pros
Talking and interacting with customers
Cons
Forced to upsell even when customer was clearly upset due to financial ruin or death of loved one.
Typical Temp Agency
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILDecember 1, 2014
Good agency, was told that the position was long-term however, only worked for about 3 months. Other than that good.
Okay
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILSeptember 8, 2014
Technical Support in every sense of the word. Paid training. Personal space/cubicle work space.
good work
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILAugust 8, 2014
i worked at these places for short times good places to work just got laid off
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
laid off
Very educational employment
Technical Support Expert (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILAugust 6, 2014
Learned the basis and software of several pieces of equipment and was able to either instruct the customer or through personal action, fix their cable or phone services, and if I couldn't do it personally was able to either escalate the trouble ticket to the proper department or dispatch a technician.

Management was wonderful and extremely helpful in times of need.
A+
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Effingham, ILJuly 24, 2014
Innovative Staff Solutions has always helped to provide me with the best factory(ies) to work at that fit my skills and hour preferences.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Don't always have work for me to be assigned to
This is a temp agency
Temporary positions (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ILJune 12, 2014
So far, I was given one assignment at a credit union as a teller. That assignment has ended and I am not currently on assignment through ISS.
Productive working enviroment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INMay 28, 2014
Answer phones
Took care of customers questions or concerns with the AT&T services
Review the customer bills
Notated the customer’s account of transactions completed
Provided customer service
Learned how to work the different computer systems they used there
co-workers were friendly
not to great of place
JANITOR (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILApril 15, 2014
I worked threw a lot of temp jobs for this company. but over the past year the office in Effingham is gotten really bad about not waiting to place anybody but people that brown nose all the time. I call in every week have 5 + years manufacturing experience I have 7 + years retail/ customer service experience I always see where they have a add in the paper for manufacturing help all the time. I can call and they tell you there are no openings well you have an add in paper saying your hiring and your not well that's a great lie. I use to love to work for them start working for them in 2001 on and off till 2006 from 2006 till 2013 I had 5 years with one company and 2 years with anther, since then these guys have really got bad this may not be every one but Effingham is like that
Pros
if you can get a job its not bad
Cons
call every week no jobs, dont care about worker, lie too you
productive and fun place to work
MOA (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILApril 14, 2014
great temp agency to find u work at a decent rate of pay short term work place seem to move around alot
Cons
short term employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovative Staff Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Innovative Staff Solutions Reviews by Location