Innovative Staff Solutions

Innovative Staff Solutions Employer Reviews

I was there a short period of time, relocated.
Phone Consultant (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: prizes could have been from a big screen tv down to coffee cups, it was just fun to win environment.
Cons: the insurance was the issue.
I answered phones , sold products, I learnt people can be so rude, Supervisor was great, co-workers liked me, hardest part of my job hearing people day in day out cursing you out for something they did, most enjoyable part of my job I loved the co-workers working with me to make me feel comfortable, they did not want me to leave when I left and relocated – more... when I got married. – less
temp to hire
Temp to Hire (Former Employee), Mattoon, ILSeptember 11, 2012
worked at most factorys in this area
ampad
Productive And Family Like
Call Representative (Former Employee), Charleston, ILAugust 16, 2012
Took 50-60 Calls A Day, Inbound and Outbound
Took Calls for Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Entered client information in database.
Beginners Job
Temp Work (Former Employee), Effingham, ILAugust 4, 2012
Pros: good working enviorment
Cons: didn't have a lot of work.
This place was a temp place and they hardly had any work. I learned how to short mail, put items on the machine for mail, and to load a box with any item to get ready for shipping.
Life at ISS
On-Site Manager (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INJuly 16, 2012
Pros: bonuses
I love my job at Innovative Staff Solutions. It's always a new day and you never know what will happen. I enjoy my co-workers, peers, superiors, and employees. Its fun and enjoyable.
Easy going and laid back
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INMay 21, 2012
Pros: got to sit down, fourty hours a week or more, and commision
Cons: irate customers
I answered calls from customers that had our internet, t,v., land line, and cell phones. They called about high bills or outage of services. I made adjustments on some bills that were in good standing with us. I also set up the services we provided and sent out technicians if they needed one. I liked how it was fourty hour mandatory a week and we would – more... have a chance to gain more if we wanted. My co-workers were funny. When our system went down on our computers we would just walk around going to each others cube talking and praying to give us at least an hour of free time. The hardest part was dealing with irate customers who wanted to talk to my supervisor but there was nothing he could do that I haven't already suggested. We also had challenges with who sold the most in the last month and we would win prizes like I won a PS2 and commision some times. – less
Good place to work, very pushy on sales
Customer Service/Sales Rep/Team Lead (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INMarch 14, 2012
Pros: great opportunity, willing to work with employees, good pay
Cons: very pushy on sales
this is a good place to work with the chance to make some awesome money, however you have to be sales oriented or you're not gonna last. they are very pushy about sales.
enjoyed working for them
factory help (Former Employee), effingham ilJanuary 10, 2012
Pros: good environment
Cons: not full time
great placement and some room for advancement. decent pay with option for holiday pay and vacation.
You don't get enough training to do the job.
customer service agent (Former Employee), Charleston,ILSeptember 23, 2011
Cons: very little training
They give you as little training as possible. The rest you have to figure out on your own or ask a co-worker. Then if you make a mistake, they write you up.
bad place to work at
general laborer (Former Employee), Sullivan,ILApril 1, 2011
Pros: fellow workers were friendly
Cons: supervisors did not care about
Even tho this was a temp. to hire postion it was a sad place to work for.The temp agency was not friendly either.

May 19, 2011

It Sounds to me as if you were unhappy with the job you were doing...Not Innovative, they were the temp agency that placed you.