Innovative Staff Solutions Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Traveling Career Agent (Current Employee) –  All Sister CompaniesApril 4, 2017
In the time that I have been working at ISS I have enjoyed it more then I have enjoyed any other job. The management is great and I have never been more happy to be apart of a hard working team. It's an amazing company!! The employees have made me feel welcome since the very first day that i got there. So I suggest if you are out there looking for a job and struggling to find one go to your closest ISS branch and let them help you get started with a new career!!
A Professional Opportunity
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 4, 2017
I began working at ISS only a few months ago and was able to achieve a promotion. The opportunity has been a real learning experience and I have appreciated the opportunity. Most days I am going from the minute I am in the door until I leave. My supervisor is a great teacher and provides a great work environment. Overall, working for a company that cares about their employees is beneficial to the work I need to accomplish.
Pros
Great benefits, a learning opportunity, and great professional experience
Cons
No notable cons
Fun and Involved Staff
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, ILApril 4, 2017
I have worked with ISS as an internal career agent for a little over three months now, and things are always on the move! We stay very busy and not a day is the same. You are constantly kept on your toes, and for a person like me that is just what I need. Never a dull moment.
Pros
Fast Paced, and enjoyable
Cons
Communication can be iffy working on third shift.
This place don't care one thing about its workers
Press Brake Operator (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, ILMarch 16, 2017
this place don't care if the product is good, good enough to pass That's it, no matter how hard you work, its not enough, they want to keep you part time (full time hours) but working for temp service, they say team work, but each person has his own Quota, how is that team work ? ok if you get it, conplaining if you don't, The turn over there should tell you about the place !! they want you to work with old equipment, that leaks oil & hydraulic flood all over, I'm white & i'll tell you there racist, no black team leads or Bosses !!
Pros
I don't work there any more
Cons
the whole place & Manament !!
Did not pay well and management was ridiculous
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  New Athens, ILMarch 11, 2017
They paid minimum wage for people to do tedious work they didn't like on things that's functionality could be the difference in life and death for someone. The management was so immature it was like I was back in high school with all the drama. 80% of the people are on drugs and the other 20% are alcoholics.
Pros
3 breaks, Wednesday nights at Machettes, 40 hours a week and steady pay
Cons
Poor pay, no room to move up in the company, minimal raises (if any)
A good place for people
Product picker (Former Employee) –  LaSalle, ILMarch 3, 2017
Very nice people with highly strict rules. Learned how to use the cherry picker. Management was great. It was suppose to be my place to retire but my mother had died and I backed up into someone in another cherry picker. Even though he was suppose to honk when coming in the isle, which he didnt, I still wasn't on full-focus on account of my mothers' death.
Temporary service primarily in factories
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILFebruary 24, 2017
Typical factory work filling boxes or stacking product off a printing press onto skids. I really didn't learn anything new in the factories but I was trained in customer service response for one placement. The management was easy to deal with but I primarily dealt with the management at the job placements. The hardest part of the job was not knowing how long you were going to get to work at a placement. These jobs were not all that enjoyable.
Pros
Healthcare plan
Cons
low pay, little job security
Loved the culture and training--very professional
On Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Princeton, KYFebruary 15, 2017
When you are dealing with people and staffing you never know what the day will bring. I enjoyed the rush and excitement of recruiting/hiring people and trying to meet the client's needs, as well as helping employees with what ever needs they had come up. Management was demanding. but professional. Not much of a work/life balance. Worked lots of overtime. The hardest part of the job was ending assignments, because you came to love the employees so much. The most enjoyable part of the job was telling someone they had the job. I truly liked being a part of this team.
Pros
Loved the job. Never the same everyday.
Cons
When they lost the contract with the client, there wasn't a lot of backup from ISS.
good people who seem to want to help
Spot Welder (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 30, 2017
Had a job assignment first day, but had communication issues about actual job requirements. Overall I reccomend.
The job was at a good company with great people there. No problems with that. Just could not get supervisor to give an honest answer to overtime question I had. Disappionted in that, but it was a good experience
Not enough work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Gibson City, ILJanuary 26, 2017
Worked there for roughly two months and was laid off due to lack of work. Didn't even have full 40 hour weeks when there. I wasn't happy about it. I needed the job so I stayed. When they called me back a month and a half later I was working for a different agency.
Pros
Cons
No FT, laid off
helped me find a job quickly
Temp for Windsor (Former Employee) –  Peru, IL 61354January 26, 2017
Temp agency that kept in contact with me and notified me of when I worked and if there was a schedule change or problem. Besides that they were friendly and quick to help.
Love working for Innovative Staff Solutions!!
General Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Nashville, ILJanuary 13, 2017
I love working for this company they are very caring when it comes to their employees! When issues with my daughter came about they were so understanding about me leaving and told me to call whenever I needed a job again and were so quick and excited to rehire me several times! They are great people to work for an defiantly return the respect they are given!
Pros
They are great at helping you advance in the company you are working for
Wonderful Employer
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 28, 2016
I truly love this company! I have been working as a recruiter for some time now. I was welcomed with opened arms. I felt as though everyone was very excited to have me. My favorite part about working for this company is that the company truly has everyone's best interest at heart, whether you are an internal employee, temporary staff or the clients. ISS strives to provide excellence to everyone who walks through the door. The culture here is family oriented. I feel like I can reach out to anyone within the company if I have any questions. They try to make work fun and enjoyable by having pot lucks, team building exercises, monthly wellness challenges or my personal favorite, daily Holiday challenges at Christmas time. Innovative Staff Solutions is a wonderful place to work for. I am excited to see what my future holds within this company!
Pros
Fun atmosphere, welcoming team, excellent training
Learning experience
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Rantoul, ILDecember 20, 2016
I learned alot being a temporary worker.if you're a good worker,they'll try hard to get you hired full time.are find you something else to keep there workers.if I couldn't find work,that's a place I can go and feel like they're doing everything to keep there workers,working
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Don't give raise that much
Enjoy working with the staff
Packer (Current Employee) –  Clinton, ILDecember 9, 2016
Needs more communication such as calling staff off and could use better benefits,vacation pay, holiday pay. Assist with purchase of PPE such as steel toed shoes.
Pros
close to home
Cons
need more benefits
For the most part Friendly Staff.
Administrative Assistant for MetoKote Corporation (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILDecember 8, 2016
Easy enough to go in and just start work and do your job. New tasks were added daily to my regular job functions with basic training so I could make it my own. Management is friendly for the most part, yet not professionally dressed. Co-workers kept to themselves, hard to get to know someone working temporarily. It ends up being just a job. Tasks were rewarding when being trusted to keep having things added to the daily work schedule you are already performing.
Pros
Always slightly varying tasks when re-assigned.
Cons
Not very many prospects for employment, Or staff is consistently making sure friends get first pick of qualified open positions.
Highly recommend
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILSeptember 23, 2016
I have been employed with the company for four months. Innovative Staff Solutions was my choice due to their commitment to continually grow their business. The interview process was professional and efficient. The staffing team found a position that is a great fit. I truly enjoy my new position and looking forward to what the future may hold. Overall, a great company that invest in the employees and gives back to the community. The most enjoyable part of the company is the encouragement from co-workers.
Pros
The opportunity for advancement within the company is a plus.
Cons
I can't think of anything negitive.
Great Company!
Traveling Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILSeptember 23, 2016
I work with very friendly people. Everyone is very welcoming and very helpful. If there is ever an issue or if I ever have any questions I can count on someone to be there to assist.
Great place to work, and even better company to work for!
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Sullivan, ILSeptember 23, 2016
This is the first job that I actually enjoy coming to. Yes, there is stress, but overall it is such a rewarding and satisfying career. My coworkers have became my best friends and make coming to work even better. When I place an employee, which I do daily, in a position that I see fit for them, and they are so grateful it makes all the stress go away. I am very lucky to be working for such a great company and doing what I love at the same time!!
Pros
Helping people find the career that they can strive and succeed in.
Cons
Working Christmas Eve
Innovative Staff Solutions!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Effingham, ILSeptember 23, 2016
Five months ago I started working with Innovative Staff Solutions at our Effingham Branch. During my new hire training I quickly learned what set us apart from the rest; our passion for the process!! Immediately I realized the owners and management team bleed the core values of the company. Each and every day I am motivated and pushed to do better than last and celebrate each success. I feel very blessed to be able to work in a position that I truly enjoy each day.
Pros
Community involvement, healthy work/life balance, a motivated management team and great co-workers
Cons
None!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovative Staff Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.