Innovative Systems Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and exciting.
Financial Aid Representative (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXJanuary 30, 2018
Brightwood College, Brownsville contracts with Innovative Systems Group and I was fortunate to have worked as a Financial Aid Specialist with the college again even if it was on a contract basis. The job was only to be available for less then two months, but it lasted as long as 7 months. I enjoyed working at Brightwood College, my typical day consisted of helping students with processing their online FASFA application and working on financial aid overviews in determining student financial aid eligibility.
Pros
Pay was reasonable and fair.
Well managed agency
EDI Analyst / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 26, 2014
The recruiters keep an active role in ensuring my continued success on the assignment.
Typical Agency
Contract Consultant (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 20, 2013
I have worked for ISG for only 1 month now. People are very professional and helpful. Other than that, it is a typical temporary placement agency. No complaints.
Pros
Willing to pay a per-diem to cover travel expenses.
Cons
Had to cover initial travel costs myself.
Offered me a great opportunity when I needed it.
Security Administrator - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Glen Ellyn, ILSeptember 21, 2012
I have absolutely no problems with this company. They did what they stated they would do for me. It gave me the opportunity to move back into the industry I previously worked in and allowed me to build additional skills.
Pros
great consultant work.
Cons
no work after my contract ended.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovative Systems Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Innovative Systems Group Reviews by Location