INNOVATIVE TURNAROUND CONTROLS Employee Reviews

Great Company!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 4, 2016
ITC is a great company to work for. The company is always growing and it is a please to grow along with it. If i have a question about benefits, time off... etc they always get me answers.
great company
I/E TECHNICIAN/I&E COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  NationwideSeptember 8, 2015
Always on point, customer satisfactory. Great benefits and pay. Always good communication. Clean and safety and organized group. This company is palce of retirement
Pros
everything
Cons
always traveling
Good place
Safety Technician (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 12, 2015
I went to a 8 month job for them where the client didn't really know English. So I didn't really get to communicate with these guys. I would wish I could have communicated with them so I could have gotten to know them. But other than that they put me to work quick.
Family oriented business
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJune 29, 2015
Was a great company to develop and grow with the owner. Learned a lot about the project management business.

Enjoyed being a part of what the company is today.
great job, with excellent pay that they send you to
PBF Holding Co. / Valero Refinery -Track Analyst (Former Employee) –  Paulsboro, NJApril 28, 2015
great temp/ contracting company.. but they dont support you when you have problems with the company that they sent you to.
Great Turnaround
Track Administrator (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXMarch 26, 2014
Track Administrator- set up agreements for each contractors- Skills, rates for all skills, add schedule to all new employees which was around two thousands and a dozen or so contractors. Process all exception and skill or schedule request for contractors. I worked this position alone so I had only the client as my co-workers and I worked very well with them all. If I had some down time I would help out my co-workers with putting in requisition request for material into SAP. The hardest part of this job was having enough time to complete each request in a timely manner at the peck of the turnaround. I did manage to do it all in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of my job was when everyone was impressed with what I was capable of doing alone. Great experiences on this job.
Management did not like employees having more experiences than them
Control of Work Permit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXApril 10, 2012
I left with increased knowledge to better my self. The management did not take care of there employees not a team atmosphere.
Pros
good medical benefits
Cons
did not pay well
Great group of people
Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  @ BP in Texas City TexasMarch 12, 2012
Enjoyed working with the company and will work with them again.
Pros
great group