Innovex

Innovex Employer Reviews

Ok place to work
Printologist & Network Install Technician (Current Employee), Lincoln, RIJuly 13, 2014
Pros: some incentives
Cons: no room for improvement
Close to home but no room for improvement. Good people that work there but management does not realize the great quality of people there.
Beware
Copier Sales Representative (Former Employee), Providence, RIJuly 1, 2014
This company burns through sales reps like no other. I saw 14 reps come and go in 1 year. The staff that have been there for more that 2-3 years won’t even learn your name until you have been there for 6 months at least, just because so many people come and go.
Professional Sports
Team Lead/Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAJune 18, 2014
If you work hard, like to have fun and be in professional sports, then this might be a place for you.
sales rep
Gastroenterology Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Duluth, GAMay 13, 2014
fast paced highly energetic sales rep. works well with others in a long group of energetic people...
Unique Products!
Women's Health Specialist (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: hard selling but worth while experience!
NCH Corporation really taught me how to sell! I had this position before GPS, before the iPhone and when a map, a handheld tape recorder and a bag of products in an unknown territory were my tools!
Great place to enter pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 3, 2014
Good stepping stone, great training, good benefits, and strong leadership.

Contract company so stability a concern.
innovex recruits pharmaceutical representative salesforces for large pharmaceutical companies.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Watertown, NYJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: good compensation, good possibility for direct rollover to another pharma co.
Cons: some of yoiur quarterky bonuses are less than what is expected, have to use personal car for all travel, no company car provided.
I enjoyed working for Innovex, it was a good first pharmaceutical job for me to learn the in's and out's of what is expected from a pharmaceutical sales representative.
What I learned
Sales Representative for Pain Care Division (Former Employee), Jackson, MSAugust 21, 2013
How to handle routing my day; customer service base sales; and the most valuable thing I learned was how I liked being manager and I grew my skills as a servant leader.
professional rep
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 8, 2013
• Promoted Lamisil©, Miacalcin©, Diovan©, Diovan HCT©, Voltaren©.
• Sales objective exceeded 1.5 million
• Served as an office-based pharmaceutical sales representative.
• Communicated with hospital, specialty, and other lead representatives.
• Developed relationships with National/Regional Account Executives.
• Ensured legal and appropriate follow-through – more... with Georgia Managed Care plans – less
contract
Territory Representative (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 7, 2013
Contract work, but work is work
you had to use your own car no fleet
Great Company
Independent Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 28, 2013
Great company to work for! Wonderful Managers and was always placed on new contract when one ended.
Productive and fun working place
MN Quality Manager (Former Employee), Maple Plain, MNFebruary 13, 2013
Meetings with Dir. Ops and Eng Mgr to review production plan and any potential issues to meet the shipment. Provide guidance and mentoring to my staff. Spending time with my QA engineer on the production and helping him disposition material on a timely manner. Conference calls with the Thailand team and Litchfield staff. Performing First Pass Yield – more... analysis and using to put together continuous improvement projects. Working the teams on their six sigma projects – less
Nice, small company
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Pomona, CADecember 18, 2012
Pleasant co-workers, supportive supervisor, low pay but I found work details non-challenging. Ability to multitask is important as the hardest part of the job was juggling tasks.
negative environment
Receptionist/Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Lincoln, RIOctober 25, 2012
Pros: coworkers get along for the most part
Cons: stressful, unorganized fast paced
The quality of teamwork is emphasized, yet not practiced. False promises are made by management.
Contract pharmaceutical sales
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), NY, NYAugust 28, 2012
Fast paced sales environment. One needs to remember that your contract will expire and build strong relationships to help you navigate that uncertainty
Sales specialists position
sales specialist (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAAugust 23, 2012
Was a sales specialists marketing two drugs to ob/gyn physicians. Spent each day from Va Beach to Richmond talking to all my top targets to get them to use the products more.
Great Training through Ortho McNeil
Primary Care Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2012
Very comprehensive training, wonderful and supportive co-workers. Very supportive management.
Innovex was my first experience in the pharamceutical industry
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJuly 24, 2012
Innovex was a contract company that lead to my introduction into the pharmaceutical environment. I was able to leard the basice day-to-day functions of a pharmaceutical representative for the life of the contract.
Challenging sale of "black box warning" drug. Short (6) month contract.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 16, 2012
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (6 month contract)
•Prospected, led, and managed business development and sales initiatives for fast paced company.
•Provided excellent customer service skills and maintained constructive relationships with co-workers and clients.
•Acted as an integral part of the sales organization and assisted in successfully growing – more... company revenues.
•Combined decisive business management with a comprehensive skill set to achieve deliverable sales goals. – less
Enjoyed the relation
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist - Jacksonville, FL (Former Employee), Princeton, NJJuly 2, 2012
Recruited by Mckesson to because of my work relationalship in the prior position.