Innovex Employee Reviews in United States

It was just a job
Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIFebruary 24, 2016
Working for INNOVEX was nothing special. It was a typical IT prospecting job. There was clear communication issues from the start through the company. My manager was not an innovex employee but a consultant.

The hardest part of the job was scrubbing list after list trying to find a company to call.

The redeeming quality of innovex was the culture that wasn't completely focused on burning their employees out.
great to work with
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  west point , paAugust 3, 2015
make own hours, great people to work with, fun, energetic

great people to work with, fun, energetic
you can make good money project ended a year early
respected and fun pharmaceutical company
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  State of ArizonaOctober 20, 2014
My typical day included calling on OBGyn's and Urologists for the entire state of Arizona.

I represented hormone replacement therapy for the women's healthcare divison of NovoNordisk, Activella and Vagifem.

This was my first specialty pharmaceutical position, and I had the best coaches and colleagues in the business.

The hardest part of my job was being new, and learning the skillset-not that hard because I had the best management-I was up and running quick!

The most enjoyable part of my job was the clients, the products, and the satisfaction of learning how my products changed women's lives.
Pros
clients, products, territory, colleagues and management
Cons
nothing
Innovex is no longer in business
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Eastlake, OHJuly 29, 2014
Company relocated all operations out of the country and is no longer in business.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
having financial issues
Ok place to work
Printologist & Network Install Technician (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, RIJuly 13, 2014
Close to home but no room for improvement. Good people that work there but management does not realize the great quality of people there.
Pros
some incentives
Cons
no room for improvement
Beware
Copier Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 1, 2014
This company burns through sales reps like no other. I saw 14 reps come and go in 1 year. The staff that have been there for more that 2-3 years won’t even learn your name until you have been there for 6 months at least, just because so many people come and go.
sales rep
Gastroenterology Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 13, 2014
fast paced highly energetic sales rep. works well with others in a long group of energetic people...
Unique Products!
Women's Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 17, 2014
NCH Corporation really taught me how to sell! I had this position before GPS, before the iPhone and when a map, a handheld tape recorder and a bag of products in an unknown territory were my tools!
Pros
hard selling but worth while experience!
Great place to enter pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 3, 2014
Good stepping stone, great training, good benefits, and strong leadership.

Contract company so stability a concern.
innovex recruits pharmaceutical representative salesforces for large pharmaceutical companies.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJanuary 28, 2014
I enjoyed working for Innovex, it was a good first pharmaceutical job for me to learn the in's and out's of what is expected from a pharmaceutical sales representative.
Pros
good compensation, good possibility for direct rollover to another pharma co.
Cons
some of yoiur quarterky bonuses are less than what is expected, have to use personal car for all travel, no company car provided.
What I learned
Sales Representative for Pain Care Division (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 21, 2013
How to handle routing my day; customer service base sales; and the most valuable thing I learned was how I liked being manager and I grew my skills as a servant leader.
professional rep
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 8, 2013
• Promoted Lamisil©, Miacalcin©, Diovan©, Diovan HCT©, Voltaren©.
• Sales objective exceeded 1.5 million
• Served as an office-based pharmaceutical sales representative.
• Communicated with hospital, specialty, and other lead representatives.
• Developed relationships with National/Regional Account Executives.
• Ensured legal and appropriate follow-through with Georgia Managed Care plans
contract
Territory Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 7, 2013
Contract work, but work is work
you had to use your own car no fleet
Great Company
Independent Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 28, 2013
Great company to work for! Wonderful Managers and was always placed on new contract when one ended.
Productive and fun working place
MN Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Maple Plain, MNFebruary 13, 2013
Meetings with Dir. Ops and Eng Mgr to review production plan and any potential issues to meet the shipment. Provide guidance and mentoring to my staff. Spending time with my QA engineer on the production and helping him disposition material on a timely manner. Conference calls with the Thailand team and Litchfield staff. Performing First Pass Yield analysis and using to put together continuous improvement projects. Working the teams on their six sigma projects
Nice, small company
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CADecember 18, 2012
Pleasant co-workers, supportive supervisor, low pay but I found work details non-challenging. Ability to multitask is important as the hardest part of the job was juggling tasks.
negative environment
Receptionist/Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIOctober 25, 2012
The quality of teamwork is emphasized, yet not practiced. False promises are made by management.
Pros
coworkers get along for the most part
Cons
stressful, unorganized fast paced
Contract pharmaceutical sales
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  NY, NYAugust 28, 2012
Fast paced sales environment. One needs to remember that your contract will expire and build strong relationships to help you navigate that uncertainty
Sales specialists position
sales specialist (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 23, 2012
Was a sales specialists marketing two drugs to ob/gyn physicians. Spent each day from Va Beach to Richmond talking to all my top targets to get them to use the products more.
Great Training through Ortho McNeil
Primary Care Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2012
Very comprehensive training, wonderful and supportive co-workers. Very supportive management.