*U.S. Residents/Citizens Only* - No Relocation
You have choice - work for a large company as a small cog in a large organization, dealing more with politics than developing awesome code - or work of a smaller team where your coding magic will be recognized by clients big and small. We're looking for developers that are passionate about results - such as seeing their code be used by real people every day.
Innovi Mobile is leading the way in mobile enterprise app development. We focus exclusively on internal apps for large companies. No consumer app startups here. Our clients hire us to get the job done and expect us to have the best people working on their projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing mobile apps for iOS or Android (depending on your strength - stay with what you're passionate about). Just to be clear - we are looking for both iOS AND Android developers.
- Working with backend developers to integrate apps with REST APIs
- Integrating social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc into the apps we build
- Interfacing with clients on a regular basis. AMAZING interpersonal skills are required. Yes, this overrides technical skills. You must be able to work with developers at our client side as well as C level executives.
- If communicating with clients and stakeholders is not your forte (you just want to develop apps and stay in the background) - this job is NOT for you.
Preferred education: Bachelor's degree in computer science with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
Preferred skills other than mobile development: HTML5, CSS, Java, MySQL, Linux, MySQL, Apache admin
Benefits: 401k, medical/dental insurance, time off (everyone needs it), flexible working environment. We measure results - so if you need to work from remote on some days to get stuff done it's ok. We get it.
Location: We are based in Northern NJ but we will consider hiring from other states for the right candidate.