As a quality assurance specialist you will be responsible to maintain and improve all aspects of our quality system, including the following responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with clinical laboratory regulations (CAP/CLIA).
- Manage internal and external audits.
- Identify and execute process improvements.
- Maintain document control system, creating new documents and revising existing ones.
- Maintain and develop the training program.
- Manage CAPA processes.
- Monitor quality system data.
- Bachelors or Masters of Science in Life Sciences or related field
- At least two years experience in quality assurance in a clinical laboratory (CAP, CLIA, GCP)
- Knowledge of molecular testing
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Ref. No. 13-04
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -