. Entrusted with managing delinquency portfolio with assets of over $263M keeping delinquency under .1%.
. Saved credit union $250K by advertising and selling our own repo vehicles on our website and selling all foreclosures ourselves.
. Established new software program “Collect Anywhere” saving $ 250K annually in bad debt write-offs.
. Changed the tactics in collecting as well as a positive name of the department.
. Manage and coaching of staff to be successful in company goals.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience in office management
· Experience in providing direct administrative support to executive levels
· Demonstrated interest in the nonprofit sector
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and as an integral member of various teams
· Strong organizational skills, grace under pressure, and detail-orientation
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritizes assignments, and juggles multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to deal with highly confidential information and maintain confidentiality
. Ten (10) years of volunteer teaching.
. Writing Class and teaching to Staff.