Inpax Shipping Solutions Employee Reviews

steady pace and well managed
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GASeptember 17, 2017
Steady pace job great employees , ive learned how to work better as a team management team is great very intuned job the job was not hard unless you make it hard i believe in getting the job done and getting it done right the most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers and the great team effort and manement we had .
Run the other way
Driver (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILAugust 29, 2017
Worst place to work manager will tell you what you want to hear then do the opposite, youre over worked and under paid, highest turn over rate and worst manager ive ever worked with, lack of communication between drivers and the dispatchers, not worth the pay
Pros
Being alone
Cons
Everything else
Do not ever
Driver (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXAugust 22, 2017
I have had the worse experience. My paychecks were wrong from the beginning!!!!!!! I could not believe how bad the managers were. Unprofessional, disrespectful, unsupportive, everything. My 2nd check was wrong. My first bonus ahould have been on the first check, 2nd on the 2nd check, then the 3rd on the 3rd check. I have not gotten paid this past Friday (8/18/2017). The friday before (08/11/17) my check was short $120.00. Not only that, They do not supply the equipment they need, cargo vans never clean, always need maintenance, its a very horrible work place.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Unprofessional, disrespectful, disorganized, lack of support
Over worked and under paid
Driver (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILAugust 8, 2017
Stay away people. You have no work/life balance unless you get buddy buddy with the management. You often end up working 12+ hours per day. Management is very unprofessional and they couldn't care less about their employees. There is no accountability for those who don't do their job, the good workers just have to pick up the slack. Even if you have a family emergency, they make you finish your route and if you bring anything back to take care of the emergency they will fire you. The trucks are overloaded to the point where it is very unsafe. Just an all around horrible company to work for.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Literally everything else
Total chaos starting at inpax and ending in amazon
AMAZON COURIER (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 7, 2017
10 plus hours a day
management is disrespectful, bias, with no respect for their drivers
workplace culture is more and more. push push
hardest part of the job is deal with the manager estephania,
most enjoyable part of the job is going home
Sorter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 31, 2017
We unload the truck and sort the packages then put the boxes on pallets then wrap them. It's very simple, unloading the truck is the toughest part, but other than that it's a very chill job.
Pros
Good people, get to listen to music, and it's easy
Cons
Trucks sometimes are behind schedule, hours wanted aren't promised, and not much help
Terrible
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJuly 27, 2017
I was let go for not being trained properly how about that, complained to HR, the manager text me to come back to work two days later on my day off, just to put me in a flooded area and cheat me on my hours worked for that day
Overworked
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Mundelein,I'll.July 26, 2017
Overworked and no incentive for a good worker.Poorly managed company.They do not care about their workers,High turnover.You deliver in some cases up to 260 packages.
Pros
Nice job to start
Cons
No breaks and overworked
A great place to learn and grow.
Delivery Associate (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJuly 8, 2017
I have been with this company for three months and have witnessed change for the better. The managers are team players which make the environment a great place to work. My dispatcher is a great leader, I thought she was the operation manager. She helps you every step of the way.
Pros
Full time with benifits and competitive pay.
Cons
The package count, the scanning device, and routing makes your day harder thsn it has to be.
Literally worst job I have ever had.
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2017
Red flags from day one: group interview, focus on selling the job to applicant, boasting of (elusive) pay and bonus structure.

Lasted a few weeks, long enough to be consistently lied to by management and shorted on pay. Expected to work 6 ten hour shifts per week with no set schedule, and then shorted pay through an unnecessarily complex paystub which includes no explanation. It took seven weeks to receive the complete amount of my first full week paycheck.

Coworkers are great, but only as much as they share a common burden of working for a disorganized and dysfunctional organization.

Drivers are so overworked they have zero time to take breaks and management had to discourage drivers from leaving urine filled gatorade bottles in the vans because there is not adequate time to stop for bathroom breaks.

New set of trainees every week because turnover is ridiculous.
Pros
It's a job.
Cons
No breaks. 10 hour shifts. 6 day workweek. Dishonest leadership. High turnover. etc.
Easy but don't pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHApril 27, 2017
Simple. But they don't pay you.
the so called overtime they ask you to do and you want the extra money but it's not going be on your check.
still missing money. staff is not trustworthy.
Thot Job
Pros
Never was drug tested
Cons
its a young company with dishonest management
No life / work balance
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 21, 2017
Im going to be honest the job is not bad, delivering packages is an easy job to do. You get to drive their van to make deliveries possible which is good but the problem with this company is that they are over working their employees. This is due to the short staff, people quit and call out almost everyday so they are usually under staff. This forces them to give extra packages to their steady drivers so you end up getting home really late or working 6 days a week, this is what made me quit the job. I lasted about a week and couldnt do it anymore i was exhausted, a usual day was getting there at 8 am and finishing the route around 7:30 pm sometimes even later then driving back to warehouse by the time you are home is already 9 pm so no work life balance which is not worth it.
Pros
No having someone micro managing you while you perform the job
Cons
No work life balance no days off
Not a great company to work for
Courier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2017
The day started out very busy which was not a problem. I learned quickly how to navigate around traffic. The job was very fun and my co workers worked hard as well.
Pros
Co workers were cool
Cons
Management were dishonest
Ship Inpax
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 10, 2017
The only reason that makes this job cool is that your out alone seeing things you never new was in your city. I've been with this company since they first opened in my city (2/1/17). Since I started I've always dreaded going in to work, because everything is sooo UNORGANIZED, the manager currently has know knowledge to the routes, area, or this city she's not even from here! My pay check is ALWAYS WRONG my bonus are never on my check ! This job is just horrible I could go on And on, I don't recommend this job to anyone !
Pros
Driving on your own seeing all the different neighborhoods, weekly pay
Cons
Pay check never correct, always in the horrible parts of Cincinnati, trucks are all damaged, tires are always flat, horrible management
Not a good place to work
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXApril 9, 2017
The management is very unorganized. If you have any problems it takes forever to get anything done. They expect way too much from people and you're at their whim as to when you get off. Everyone I met there is miserable and it's not worth the money to work there. Expect to be there more than ten hours regularly.
Cons
Long hours, unpredictable, bad management
Great place to work. Ping pong TVs in break room
Amazon Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 2, 2017
Was a great place to work. Job stability was never at risk and they made me feel like I was actual part of the company. Loved being on he road and not micro managed.
Not a good place to work
Courier/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMarch 24, 2017
They don't pay you for all of the hours you work. They also start taking out money from your check without notice saying that it was for an advance which you never received nor asked for. Always wanting you to do more work then what you get paid for. Very unorganized, rules change everyday, very stressful. Never guaranteed a route each day. The corporate office is out of georgia and they are not helpful nor organized themselves. Do yourself a favor and don't work here.
An terrible company to work for
Driver's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morton Grove, ILMarch 22, 2017
Inpax is a terrible company to work for. They are so unorganized from the upper management to the supervisors. they change things on the GO and expect for you to fix their mistakes. they rarely have the nessary equipment for you to do the job and they definitely don't
train u properly. they have us delivering packages from 1pm to 9pm and its dangerous at that hour especially in some of Chicago's worst neighborhoods. I think Osha or BBB should get involved because no other delivery service does this. you don't have a life working with inpax and they mess up your checks a lot... I hate this company and wish they care more about the drivers safety and security...
Pros
get paid every week
Cons
no family life, disoganized and they dont care about their employees, they care more about them packages.
Small enough to Know you by name, big enough to keep you busy all year
Commercial truck Driver/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2017
Good driver/dispatcher communication, management always available, good working team. good working environment and good place to stay busy all year long.
Time goes by fast wheen work doesnt feel like work
Amazon Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAFebruary 10, 2017
I was able to work for this company as a driver in the Atlanta area. I was forced to leave and go out the country on military duties. The company hosted a big going away party for me and thanked me for my service. The managemt their was great and it felt more like a family. Great place to work!
Pros
Weekly Bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inpax Shipping Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4