INPRO Employee Reviews

all working together top to bottom
Doc control (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WIFebruary 13, 2017
A typical day was to plan for half and the other half arose as we were service orientated
Many programs self assurance became better at facilitating meetings with positive outcomes.
Low Key but fast paced
Never could finish everything in a day and that is just the way it was for some jobs vs Architecture where we had milestones to meet.
People were nice Management was good at understanding priorities
Pros
Free Lunches bonuses
Cons
na
Good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WIMarch 7, 2016
Good company to work for until you say something someone doesn't like. Great unwritten benes. territory reps are really on their own to prospect and close.
Pros
Great Benefits; Good Comp
Cons
midwestern culture very conservative
Fast -paced, production environment.
Injection Mold Operator (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WIOctober 21, 2015
I worked 2nd shift in the injection molding department. I liked working here for the most part. My hours were 3:30pm-1:30am, Mon-Thu. Hours were great until I had my first child. I enjoyed my coworkers on my shift, but the lack of accountability on other shifts was very annoying at times. Pay wasn't the greatest, but benefits and perks were top notch. Overall a pretty good company to work for.
Pros
Great family functions, free dinners twice a month, great benefits.
Cons
Pay isn't the greatest.
Manufacturer of Building Materials
Southern California Territory Mgr (Current Employee) –  Muskego, WIMarch 2, 2015
InPro, is a well organize manufacturer positioned in a very strong position in its sector. One of the top two manufacturers in their industry. Outside sales to Subs and General Contractors/facilities. Working with the Architects to develop specifications.
Pros
Employee focused
Cons
Management can overreact to market trends, both positively and negatively
Great company to work for. President & CEO treat all their employees with the utmost respect.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WIJanuary 22, 2015
Absolutely wonderful company to work for. Company promotes from within so if you have the desire to further yourself professionally I couldnt think of a better company to work for. 4 1/2 out of 5 stars!!!!! I would work for this company again in a heart beat.
Pros
Outstanding benefits
Cons
Starting wage could be a little bit higher
great community involvement; employee focused.
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WINovember 6, 2014
Inpro provides a pleasant working environment with a diverse group of employees.

Management has a tendency to incorporate process changes before the associated details are worked out.
Most of the time busy and a great and postitive place to work
CCS - Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WISeptember 9, 2014
Day to day I would sit in my cubicle and take customer service phone calls as well as make them regarding any kind of issues that were regarding my division I worked in which was Door and Wall Products. I would also enter customer orders, bids, quotes, and deal with shipping and freight going out and coming in.
Very fun place to work
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Westerly, RIMay 7, 2014
In my time at Inpro I enjoyed ever second of it. I learned what it was like to be in a very healthy work environment. The people at inpro are very friendly and they truly look out for what is best for you.Even when I was let go due to company performance they did it with class top notch company I was truly blessed.
Pros
everything
Great Corporate Culture with Great Benefits
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WIAugust 5, 2013
InPro Corporation was a great company to work for. The overall corporate culture was professional yet had a very fun casual atmosphere. The company put its employees by having a great work/life balance, day care on site, great benefits, wellness programs and employee incentive programs. Management did a great job of keeping employees informed and involved in the company processes and procedures.
Pros
Free lunches on payday, tuition reimbursement, company Christmas party, summer family picnic, great benefits
Cons
lower pay because of great benefits, tuition reimbursement is only a portion, some great opportunities for advancement but not for everyone
Former Employer
Sales Support Specialist / Trade Show Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WIJune 5, 2013
Lots of positives but no room for improvement except in sales, which was not where I wanted to go.
Pros
Free lunch every other Thursday, generous amount of vacation
Good local company
Construction Product Takeoff Specialist (Current Employee) –  Muskego, WIAugust 29, 2012
An American company that makes top quality architectural interiors products. Great work ethic and high regard for its employees, depending on the department you work in. Could be brought into the 21st century with design and process.
Pros
free breakfast fridays
Cons
in the middle of nowhere, everyone is a republican
Fast Paced Professional Work Environment
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WIAugust 9, 2012
I was fortunate to have Inpro Corporation as my first job out of college because of the consistent training to better myself as a professional as well as an individual. I learned valuable skills resulting in a successful career of an Inside Sales Representative. Skills I benefited greatly from were time management, negotiation, prospecting, business development, and building customer relationships. I worked in a team environment as a dedicated product specialist assisting the outside sales representative in the success of territory sales and growth.
Perfect company to work for
Product Take-Off Specialist (Former Employee) –  Muskego, WIApril 6, 2012
The company makes people not want to leave with there benefits that they offer and what the provide to there employees.
Pros
benenfits are out standing
Cons
pay could be better