Input 1, LLC has an open position for a well-qualified Senior Software Engineer, to be filled immediately. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for a demanding and rewarding variety of duties related to the development, enhancement and delivery of an industry-leading web-based enterprise financial software system. If you are the person destined for this position, you have a combination of strong experience with ASP.NET and C#, experience with MS SQL Server and data-driven application systems, a history of working successfully in small innovative software teams, strong communication skills, and a flexible, upbeat approach to working with colleagues.
- Learn our current application in order to be able to write code that would seamlessly integrate into our existing code base
- Develop features in all areas within our application, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, and testing
- Participate in the team’s effort to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing our products and services
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
Professional Experience & Skills
- 7+ years’ experience as a software engineer and 3+ years’ experience as a sr. software engineer; proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex, scalable, and efficient software systems, understanding of project cycles, development environments, and source control techniques
- 7+ years’ experience developing data-driven applications utilizing MS SQL Server as part of the overall application architecture; including an understanding of normalization, data integrity, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Strong understanding of the current .NET Framework, ASP.NET page life-cycle, ASP.NET state, and ASP.NET session management
- Previous experience with any or all of the following highly desirable:
- AJAX, LINQ, Web/Windows Services, XML, DOM, CSS, Regular Expressions, Reflection, HTTP protocols, data encryption
- Strong problem solving skills in complex web environments; ability to replicate, diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to analyze, design, and implement solutions within the given time-frames
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to read and comprehend functional and technical specifications
A successful candidate would be an individual with several years of experience holding a position of a senior software engineer who possesses most or all of the above mentioned skills and qualities. This person would be self-motivated and responsible, ready to take control of the situation and resolve it with minimal supervision.
We offer a business casual environment, competitive compensation, an outstanding benefits package including health, vision, dental, 401k, paid time off and holidays.
- No employment agencies or consulting companies.
- Local candidates only.
- No relocation assistance provided.
- No sponsorship provided.