- Understand how our application operates, is structured, and is used
- Develop features in all areas within our application, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, and testing
- Participate in the team’s effort to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing our products and services
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Provide engineering support in response to bug reports
Professional Experience & Skills
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer; proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex, scalable, and efficient software systems, understanding of project cycles, development environments, and source control techniques
- 5+ years experience developing data-driven applications utilizing MS SQL Server as part of the overall application architecture; including an understanding of normalization, data integrity, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Strong understanding of .NET Framework, ASP.NET page life-cycle, ASP.NET state, ASP.NET session management,
- Previous experience with any or all of the following highly desirable:
- AJAX, Web/Windows Services, XML, DOM, CSS, Regular Expressions, Reflection, HTTP protocols, data encryption
- Strong problem solving skills in complex web environments; ability to replicate, diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to analyze, design, and implement solutions within the given timeframes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to read and comprehend functional and technical specifications
We offer a business casual environment, competitive compensation, an outstanding benefits package including health, vision, dental, 401k, paid time off and holidays.
- No employment agencies or consulting companies.
- Local candidates only.
- No relocation assistance provided.
- No sponsorship provided.
Indeed - 10 months ago