Are you skilled at graphic design and animation? Can you communicate abstract concepts like “conflict resolution” through the use of images and movement?
Do you have an eye for modern aesthetics? Then read on.
Afterwards, send your resume and demo reel to us. We must make a decision very soon!
Insala is the global leader in online career management technology. Our clients are corporate HR departments and professional career coaching consultancies.
This is a graphic designer position with a focus on graphic design, motion graphics, and animation, video experience a plus but we already have that skill on staff. You'll be part of a department tasked with producing a wide range of products from marketing animations to soft-skills and software training videos and more. We use Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5 and Photoshop and more new gear is on the way. Our studio space is next door and we're looking to move in this summer. Come join us for a fulfilling and satisfying job with creative, friendly people work in a high demand and fast-paced environment.
General responsibilities include:
- Graphic and web design development
- Web layout and user interface design
- General Multi-media creation abilities
- Video animation a must (with a demo reel)
- Skilled with After Effects or Motion and Photoshop (with samples)
- familiar with Final Cut Pro X
- HTML and CSS development &/or Flash a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree; prefer 2+ years of graphic design and animation experience
- Ability to adapt to new technologies/methodologies
- Great eye for modern aesthetics – stylistic matching of utmost importance