This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with the Global Marketing Director. If you have experience in B2B marketing of HR software, or almost any SaaS, you'll get an interview.
You will develop a knowledge and understanding of the human capital development/management industry and strategy and to create innovative content and research, with guidance from subject matter experts around the globe.
Insala is a leading global talent development solutions provider of career development, mentoring and career transition. Helping organizations develop their employees by providing best practice Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
- To write and edit and marketing content in various formats including marketing emails, website pages, case studies, proposals, sales presentations, webinar slides, articles and press releases
- Publish content onto various platforms including Websites, Webinars, Online and Offline Trade Magazines, Social Media Sites, Marketing Emails
- Working with subject matter experts to create and run webinars on a range of employee development topics and strategies this includes being the webinar chair host.
- Manage remote copywriters to deliver a target number of articles and press releases per period
- Develop and nurture relationships with editorial contacts in order to maximise Insala's publicity in relevant media
- To conduct ongoing research on trends in the human capital management industry and market, gauge competitors, brand perception, and understand customer needs
- To develop surveys ensuring accurate interpretations of target audience
- To familiarize with the core products and ensure accurate data analysis is in support of marketing to the target market audience
- To provide ROI analysis on marketing campaigns and sales activities
- Report to the Global Marketing Director
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Experience with online marketing including content production and syndication. Writing editorials, creating case studies, white papers, newsletters, blogs, commissioning research and webinars and analyzing usage through web analytics tools. Familiarity with social media a plus.
- Excellent presentation, listening and communication skills
- Prior experience with, and a passion for, news media, PR, journalism, or business writing
- Experience in working with multiple key stakeholders across different regions
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with outstanding execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and creativity
- A strong drive to learn and quickly understand new business concepts and apply them to daily activities