Provide direction, strategy, and implementation drive to plant operations including scheduling, raw material flow, plant layout and equipment, product engineering/design, project management, install, marketing support and successful technical and product launches.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide visionary support, technical skills, creativity, marketing and customer service and enthusiasm to process improvement changes and successful launch of any new product or technical software lines.
- Assure that projects are in line with corporate directions(s) or product design and product configuration options.
- Develop, implement, and reinforce procedures pertaining to the processing of customer orders from receipt through contract review and signing, project management, shipment and install.
- Work with Director of Operations to manage floor supervision, resource allocation, manpower levels.
- Participate in union committee conflict resolution and union negotiations.
- Provide technical support to sales group on product applicability.
- Review and provide final approval on special product applications based on root customer needs compared to manufacturing capability. Analyze key decision factors on larger special applications and take ownership of a recommended direction.
- Work with HR on personnel changes, feedback, hiring, termination, etc.
- Provide direction and creative solutions to the packaging of information for the company computer system (4th Shift, Access, Friedman, GIZA).
- Company management team member involved in:
o Weekly corporate review conference calls.
o Semi-monthly corporate review meetings.
o Quarterly company wide informational meetings.
o Budget compilation / analysis.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education
- Master’s degree or equivalents; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Bachelor’s of Engineering required.
- Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Architectural walls and or contract furniture experience an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Inscape is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Inscape makes smart workspaces. For over a century, we have collaborated with our clients to provide customized solutions based on their...