InScribe, LLC Employee Reviews

Started out strong, spiraled straight down at the end...
Marketing and Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCMay 25, 2013
I always gave 110% to InScribe and my loyalty was something that could never have been questioned. I learned that not everything that glitters is gold, and the value an employee may have one day is subject to change without notice just as quickly. My coworkers were the best and I worked with many of the highest quality human capital an organization can have...I greatly appreciate that experience.

The hardest part of the job was realizing and accepting that my value, loyalty, dedication, and dependability would mean ZERO to the governing body one day...and that it would evolve over a matter of weeks and come to a screeching halt in a matter of hours.

The most enjoyable part of my job was again, working with what I consider the best coworkers and teammates in the industry, and aside from two very disappointing discoveries at the end, I can say that overall, from a percentage standpoint, my experience with InScribe was enjoyable 85%-90% of the time, which truly is a positive statement.

Would I recommend InScribe as an employer? If you have tough skin, a strong stomach, and appreciate perpetual change that happens in the blink of an eye...sometimes two to three times in a single day, it could be the place for you. Just hold your tongue and realize it is in your best interest to 'go along to get along' and you should be fine.
Pros
great coworkers, acceptable middle management.
Cons
consistently inconsistent, a bit deceiving in expressing appreciation for the 'underlings, ' but when it is time to go, you will have no doubt about it and you may even welcome that opportunity as well.
Working for InScribe
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  remote, home-based, telecommuteJuly 23, 2012
InScribe was my ideal company, because I basically got to choose my hours and work from home. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Sometimes, though, there would not be enough work available until I would be able to get a secondary account. I liked being able to talk with and get help from other MTs working on the same account. Also I could get the same pay rate even if using speech recognition software. Usually a company will only pay half. The 99.5% accuracy rating required was a little unrealistic, though, and resulted in my termination.
Pros
flexible hours, good pay, friendly.
Cons
unrealistic 99.5% accuracy requirement, sometimes not enough jobs were available
For the most part, people in management are very friendly and helpful.
MT, Lead MT (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCDecember 2, 2013
I cannot imagine for a company for years and never getting a line rate increase. Prior to company restructuring, I had the opportunity to perform more diverse functions other than just medical transcription for which I am grateful.

The hardest part is working the late night hours after having worked all day already when work volume is high and MT availability is low.
Great place to work. wonderful people
Medical Transcription Subcontractor (Current Employee) –  HomeJuly 22, 2012
We are like family. We are able to talk with each other through AIM and ask questions or listen to a blank for someone. It is just like a regular job with coworkers. I am not looking to leave there, just need extra. It is a very well organized company!
I love the people I work with.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  SCMarch 6, 2014
The people I work with are wonderful and I like the job I do. I only work part time here so I only work two nights a week.
Pros
flexible schedule.
Cons
i would rather not say anything negative about this employer.