InsideSales.com Employee Review

View all InsideSales.com reviews

Toxic culture and horrible wages
BDR (Current Employee) –  ProvoMarch 23, 2013
I work as BDR as InsideSales.com. A typical day at work included dialing through junk leads that the marketing department provided. Typically they were 2 to 3 years old, and the person did not even work the the company. Aside from the bad pay and subpar benefits sales reps are constantly being screwed out of commissions for any reason management determines fit. Management says no one has been there for very long because they are growing so fast, but it seems most people move onto better paying, less abusive jobs.
Cons
healthcare, toxic culture, pay

Other InsideSales.com Employee Reviews

no career advancement opportunities
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 28, 2017
no career advancement opportunities; constantly changing the comp plan making it harder and harder to earn the same amount of money, BD is the whipping boy for sales; if sales is doing good it's because of sales; if sales is doing bad it's because of BD.
Too fast paced job.
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 22, 2017
Enjoyed my co workers, but I felt like I never had time to breath at that place. I worked in Customer serviced, so I had to deal with a lot of stress. I wish I had more time off when I worked there, given how much stress I received working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InsideSales.com. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9