Serves as first line of reception, both on the telephone and in person.
Responsibilities include the following:
1. Answers phones with standard greeting and identification of the agency.
2. Directs calls to proper extensions and/or voice mail or takes messages, as required.
3. Greets visitors and notifies appropriate staff of their arrival.
4. Collects client payments when payment is required; issues payment receipt.
5. Helps keep reception area neat and clean.
6. Performs typing and other clerical tasks as required