Insight Enterprises, Inc.

Insight Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fast pace
Product Manager Cloud (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 3, 2016
The was a very fast pace company with many opening before being bought out by Nortel Networks. Clarify you worked hard and play hard.
Pros
Small CRM company
Cons
Small CRM company
Love my job!
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 8, 2015
I love my job! There is such an amazing culture here. I never feel like my voice is not heard and I am the newest, least experienced, person on my team. There is a great sense of pride in the work that everyone does here across the board. In addition to the traditional reasons of loving your job you can also add bringing your dog to work once a quarter and free food often from our vendors. This is a company that really invests in their employees and their culture. There is also always room for growth. It's nice to see so many people around me who have worked their way up.
Pros
onsite cafe, pet friendly, group workout opportunities, free food from vendors, great culture
Great and fun workplace
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  Dumfries, VADecember 8, 2015
Insight is a good place to work. The atmosphere is great. Everyone gets along and there is always fun activities going on.
Mostly nice people to work with
Sales Solution Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WADecember 8, 2015
People were very supportive. Initial training of new employees needs to be improved upon. Online training, then thrown to the wolves
Pros
Luncj and Learns
Cons
Training, Healthcare
Great people, poor planning and use of peoples skills
Sales Manager, Insight Cloud (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 12, 2015
Insight is a great place to work in most respects, but there are disconnects between different departments and still a silo mentality going on although the CEO is still working to fix these issues.
Insight takes care of its people and is mostly a very loyal company.
Excellent workplace environment
Strategic Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 3, 2015
Although I have been with the company a short time, it is apparent that Insight is a great place to work with excellent pay and benefits, great work/life balance, and excellent peers.
Great company and job
Technical Solution Executive (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 1, 2015
As a technical solution executive, I was responsible for working through the Insight sales teams across the U.S. to increase Microsoft Dynamics CRM software and service sales. I trained, demoed, presented to all sales groups within the U.S. and directly sold to customers. The challenge is that there is not a quota attached to CRM for our sales teams, so the incentive for them to sell CRM does not exist.
Pros
Fortune 500 Public company
Cons
No quota to sell CRM for the sales teams
Fun place to work
Technical support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 1, 2015
Fun place to work, customer service center is always busy and getting new clients, which is obviously good for business. Amazing healthcare policies as well.
Sr. Manager, National Practice Leader IT Services (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 27, 2015
Great place to grow and gain exposure to Clients and internal LOB's. Co-workers are very supportive and access to the Sr. VP level is available.
Pros
great spring board for growth
Cons
ability to shift out of a position when you are a top preformer in your field.
Insight - Great Place to Work
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 23, 2015
I would highly recommend Insight to any prospective candidate. They offer great benefits, work-life balance, & growth opportunities.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Limited Tele-commuting options
very bad company
Proffesional Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 22, 2015
very horrible copmany,collecting donations in the names of organizations that only receive a 15% profit of the sales .
Entry Level Very few stay past 4 years
Special Costing Advocate/Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 19, 2015
This is a great place to network within the industry. You will eventually need to leave in order to advance. Even if you are able to move here, you will get paid significantly less than if you were hired off the street.
Pros
Networking
Cons
Management is myopic. there is not culture for advancement. ie no management training programs.
Insight Enterprises Inc.
Sales Solutions Associate (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAOctober 14, 2015
Team atmosphere, where sales are encouraged and at the forefront of most interactions with customers, teammates and management. Very money oriented. Challenging in some aspects, but overall an easy and fun starter job, to lead into a career.
Pros
Bonuses, Occassional freebies such as food and vendor products.
Cons
Too focused on money and sales, where you have to sacrifice moral value.
Easy to work with
VSR for Audaexplore (Current Employee) –  Milwaukie, OROctober 2, 2015
From interview to hire, was a very easy and pleasant experience. My representative was only a phone call away and was great about returning messages. All tasks and goals were clearly defined from the get-go.
Barista (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2015
The most enjoyable experience foe me was the interaction with my guests every morning. Management wasn't the most supportive but seeing the smile I provided for guests daily made it enjoyable experience.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Horrible managemenr
Great company
Commission Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXAugust 25, 2015
I joined the company prior to it's purchase by Insight. I was given opportunities to move around and learn and shine. I enjoyed working as a Rebate Accountant because it gave me the opportunity to work with top management.
Pros
Great work environment
Great atmosphere and experience
Commercial Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 15, 2015
The Tempe office is a great atmosphere to work in. The technology partners really spoil the sales reps. Being in sales, you are forced to do trainings every week, role plays over the phone, product push and various other heavy sales activities.
Great co-workers! Good bonuses
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 12, 2015
Reports, Phone calls, emails, and LOTS of orders!
Love my co-workers
Management is good but uneven (all depends on who your manager is)
Fast Pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 23, 2015
Help callers with bills and tech support, take payments. Learned about products and how to get at a point of quality calls, co workers nice people to work with. Hardest part of the job was dealing with frustrated callers, enjoyed helping people.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Low advancement
Stay away from the NRC
Senior Repair Technician and Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomingdale, ILMay 12, 2015
Insight isn't so much a bad company to work for. They need to change there benefits. According to my former colleagues Walmart has better benefits than Insight.

The National Repair Centre (NRC) is micromanage and run with an iron fist. The supervisor is often passive aggressive and unapproachable. He has berated and threatened his employees.
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Micromanaged