Insight Enterprises, Inc.

Insight Enterprises, Inc. Employer Reviews

Contract employment at a large company
VMware ESX Administrator (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 12, 2014
Pros: free gym
Cons: they don't keep there promises
Senior administrator responsible for a corporate wide data center consolidation and migration project for CVS Caremark. Once it was known that the project was going to be completed on time. In a meeting I was promised a permanent position with the company. When the contract was completed my position was never created.
na
Account Executive (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 10, 2014
Began professional career as an Account Executive for a Fortune 500 global provider of information technology (IT) hardware, software, communications, networking, and service solutions to businesses and public sector organizations.

• Completed comprehensive Sales & Management training program for new-graduates
• Managed business operations using MS – more... Office Products (Word, Excel, & Power Point) and SAP
• Provided technical support and removed barriers to sale
• Achieved metrics-driven quotas through cross-functional collaboration and follow-through with clients
• Presented performance results to management – less
Great start .
Direct Care Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 2, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: not enough time to work
loved working with the people that I had to take care of .
love helping everyone that is in need.
Project Based
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 27, 2014
Contract Work/Project Based. Clients are Fortune 500 and wonderful to work with.
Great Opportunity
Production Crew Member (Former Employee), Florence, KYOctober 12, 2014
It was a great opportunity to get my foot in the door. I learned a lot about the television industry when I was at ICN6.
Good atmosphere but not much room to grow and a lot of office politics
Network Operations Center Technician (Former Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: good environment, tons of vendor shwag, free meals often
Cons: poor pay, office politics, no room for growth
I worked in their services division and as much as they like to say they promote within that's a flat out lie. They brought more external new hires on than they ever promoted from within. They would interview internally but if you weren't buddy buddy with upper management you weren't getting the promotion. It got so bad that the manager of a major department – more... resigned as manager and demoted himself to get out of the politics while he looked for a new job. It's not a bad place to work, the environment is good but pay is lacking and growth is not an option. I ended up leaving for a better job with better pay in the valley. – less
The company was very effective and caring.
PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee), Fairfax, VirginiaSeptember 16, 2014
My work week is categorically divided into personal deliverables and team deliverables. The week concludes on a team review wherein I ascertain the effectiveness and efficiency of each team member vis-à-vis his/her deliverables. For instance, on Mondays and Tuesday, I would chalk out team deliverables and brief them about priorities and the methods – more... by which the targets could be achieved. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, I would keep a tab on the progress of tasks assigned to each team member whilst providing him/her feedback and problem solving guidance wherever required. On Fridays, I would call upon a team review meeting to analyze and ascertain achievements of targets.” – less
Productive work place with ping pong table
SQL Server Developer / ETL Developer (Former Employee), plano, TXSeptember 4, 2014
It is really Productive work place to work. All team members are really Supportive. Got Different job-related training. Learned so many things........
Good company
Technical Architect Consultant (Former Employee), St Paul, MNAugust 25, 2014
Pros: c
nice place to work if you like being in the field as consultant or any other IT position
Produtive and fun place to work
Account Executive, Education (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: no work from home program.
A day at Insight is productive and enjoyable.
I have learned many things regarding channel business.
Managment is fair and helpful.
Loved the environment and coworkers, company as a whole was not equal.
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 22, 2014
I love Insight's employees, there was just a lot of changes in management and team members that caused the department to be shaken up.
Bad schedule, customers do not come first
Telesales Supervisor (Former Employee), Evansville, INAugust 13, 2014
The schedule is not good for having a family. They have very little concern for customer service. Work environment was terrible. Huge lack of training and communication.
Management to demanding
Inside Sales Account Executive (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 11, 2014
Pros: nice location
Cons: weird organization of departments.
Always worried about making my quotes in sales every month instead of building a relationship with customers. The manager only cared if he made his numbers every month. I resigned the position after a year. Way to a...
NOC Technician
Network Operations Technician (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 11, 2014
Great place to work, learned every networking platform. Great management, amazing co-workers. Plenty of troubleshooting.
Fun Job
Computer Technician (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 28, 2014
Great Job to have wit co-workers and supervisors. learning something new everyday.
A great place to work
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJuly 25, 2014
Pros: laid back environment and there's not to much pressure put on you
Cons: need to extend hours
There were two shifts when I work there each shift was 4 hours a piece. One in the day and one in the evening. Managers were always helpful .Laid back environment. I would call people and try and get them to donate to a worthy charity.
Good place to get your start, but not to stay
Network Technician (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 12, 2014
Pros: give new people to it a chance, schedule flexability
Cons: no skills learned, pay is lower (but techs do nothing there anyway)
You aren't allowed as a network tech to do much of anything except to escalate tickets even if you know what to do. LEC calls and Engineer escalations is how technicians there resolve trouble tickets. Benefits are horrible, but not the worst. They are 24 hours, so are flexible for schedule. Going from tech (which basically does nothing technical) to – more... engineering there is usually within around 3-4 years. You will basically learn nothing for 3-4 years and move to an Eng role??? Maybe CCNP will help, but you will still be learning nothing for 4 years. I'd say work there and start passing CCNP certs, then move on in under 1 year from starting. If you come back 4 years later as an Engineer, then so be it. I wouldn't stay there as a tech though as it's a waste. The bright side is they will give you a chance (to do nothing), as I came in there with just a CCNA and no exp at all with any IT job what so ever on my resume. I thank them for that. I'm not talking down on the company as it is a good company. I'm mearly stating my review based on my goals and needs. I want to move up and not be an engineer forever. I did learn a little while I was there though. Pay is low concerning average, but the techs do no technical work anyway, so the pay is actually not low. It's just that their definition of a network technician is under par.

All in all it is a 3 out of 5 place to work. – less
Productive Positive work environment
Director of Client Relations (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJune 29, 2014
A wonderful environment. Great family/work life balance. Work days are busy but productive. A great positive company culture. Working with Clients and co-workers were a perk of my job!
indoor business sales.
Account Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 12, 2014
Tough to make a living at it but the perks were great. They really do treat their employees well.
Decent benefits and good salary levels
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMay 31, 2014
Pros: benefits, compensation, work life balance
Cons: limited pto
Management is involved and approachable, Insight is innovative with benefits such as creating their own healthcenter. Starting people off with only 2 weeks vacation is a huge drawback if you value time away from work with your family.

1 2 3 4 5

About Insight Enterprises, Inc.

Our growth depends upon a commitment from our teammates. We’re legendary for taking care of our team—we want you around – Read more