Insight Global

Insight Global Employer Reviews

Business Analyst Interview
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXApril 17, 2014
Pros: professional office working environment.
I had a recent face to face interview recently in the Las Colinas/ Irving, TX office for an Administrative Business Analyst contract position. I thought the interview was very productive and when I arrived for the interview I felt very welcomed to be there as a potential candidate. I feel that Insight Global is a very professional Consulting and Staffing – more... firm and i'de love to go to work for them as a contract employee. – less
This place doesn't pay you when they say they will.
Cable technician (Former Employee), Upstate, South CarolinaApril 17, 2014
Pros: they place you fast
Cons: they suck and my recruiter was rude.
They tell you the next Friday. But then they don't actually pay you. They don't give accurate job descriptions and the company they put me with everyone there was very rude and lazy. Don't work there. Go some where else!
Insight Global gives personal attention
Technical Support (Current Employee), Westlake VillageApril 16, 2014
Pros: great staffing company
Insight Global has great staff. I was contacted for a position close to where I live and it was a very successful and positive experience. I was given all relevant information about the company, the position and who the company was looking to hire. My contact at Insight Global setup a time to Skype and discuss the overall process. My credentials had – more... to be obtained from across the globe, which was quite challenging. All this was handled efficiently and I was kept informed of the status each step of the way. I felt like I was given special attention. – less
Found me a great job
Telecom (Former Employee), MidlandApril 16, 2014
I was contacted by the staffing arm of this company. They were prompt in their communications with me. I worked with Erin Blatt during my interview process. She was fast in her responses and always communicated feedback to me about the position.
Organized, Professional Agency that Cares!
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Los AngelesApril 15, 2014
Insight Global is a fast-moving, energetic organization that showed commitment in placing me with the best job that matched my skill level and professional development. I've worked for many employment agencies, and Insight Global is top-notch with job leads, response times and... most importantly.... results!

The team helped me polish my resume, organizing – more... my skill level in a way that would be most engaging to potential employers. I have a busy schedule, and they are very understanding and accommodating with interview scheduling. After just a week of working with Insight Global, I landed a job!

Thank you, Insight Global, and I look forward to continuing to develop my professional experience with your personable and skilled team.

P.S. The application process and job placement paperwork are easy and accommodating to fill out online. This is the first agency that I haven't had to track miles just to sign a paper. :) – less
boring workplace with good upside
temp/customer service (Former Employee), Warrensburg, MOApril 15, 2014
Pros: occassional free lunch and tv all day
Cons: aggravated customers, job cut way too short by company
After training and watching the reps, the job came very quickly. The full-time reps we're helpful and managers were decent. The contract was up faster than we were told with little notice.
Crashed and burned
Quality Assurance Program Manager (Contract) (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLApril 13, 2014
Pros: hourly wage
Cons: expensive benefits, abandoned after contract was canceled
Moved Cross country for opportunity on my own dime for 2 year contract. Under the happy facade of the interview a client site was a high school mentality driven snake pit. Contract abruptly ended after 2 months due to management change in direction. Benefits were extremely expensive. They reaped all of the benefits, I bore all of the risks and got burned. – more... Left starting life over from scratch with no help from them even seeking new opportunities. – less
Great opportunity
Professional Recruiter (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 11, 2014
Great place to launch a career in recruitment or account management. Explosive and sustainable company growth. Great work hard/ play hard culture.
Customer Friendly
Computer Technician (Former Employee), Vienna, VAApril 11, 2014
Pros: professional enviroment
Cons: there are no cons
Great place to work. I think everything is very in place. Details timing the job is a great place to work at NASA headquarters.
Not worth dealing with Insight Global
Network Engineer (Former Employee), DCApril 8, 2014
Insight Global was very nice at the beginning. They scheduled me an interview with the client. I met one of the Insight global members before the interview. I was told that position that I am being interviewed is permanent position with 70k salary. I did well on the interview and next day I was asked by Insight GLobal if I would accept the position. – more... Insight Global told me they need couple days to get everything done with the client and they also asked me if I will accept contract to hire and couple thousands dollars lower salary which I accepted. After a little bit more than 2 weeks without not many updates I was contacted by Insight global and told that they could not get MSA done with the client. – less
short but sweet
Contract IT Technician (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 7, 2014
great people and pay. Bonuses and commissions can be huge...
Very employee friendly
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis MNApril 6, 2014
Pros: great to work with, great communications and commitment to success.
Cons: i have non
I found working with Insight global to be very pleasant, easy to work with and great at presenting me opportunities that are a good fit for my skills.

I would highly recommend them to any consultant looking for an idea top notch opportunity!
Friendly and Professional
Contractor, Front End Web Developer (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 2, 2014
Pros: friendly, hard-working, and always on top of things so you don't have to worry about what needs to be done
They worked hard to get me the position I wanted, and were helpful and ready to answer any question I had every step of the way. They definitely stand out amongst the dozens of staffing agencies that have contacted me over the past few months. I look forward to continuing to work for them in the future.
Great recruiters!!
Device Complaint Agent (Former Employee), Plano, TXApril 2, 2014
I loved my recruiter!!! She was very friendly and worked hard to get me placed. She followed up in all aspects of my hiring and was very encouraging and compassionate
Professional and Very Hard Working
Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee), Freddie Mac ContractorApril 1, 2014
Pros: everything moved very quickly to get me signed
My recruiter work very hard for me and found a contract position for me that is ... I'm not kidding ... a 100% skills match. Programmers know that this is not always an easy thing to do.

Everything was done and paperwork completed in less than 10 calendar days ... from first call, 2 phone interviews, 2 face-to-face interviews to the final signing of – more... the contract.

I am impressed! – less
Tech Support
Tech Suport (Former Employee), HomeApril 1, 2014
Pros: worked from home
Cons: salary
Tech support/ call center from home. great commute. tough matrix
Very nice company to be part of.
Sr. BA (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 31, 2014
Very good team environment. Enjoyed working with highly efficient team.
Good Company to gain alot of industry experience
Desk-side Support Analyst (Former Employee), Hanover, MDMarch 31, 2014
Good Company
lots of opportunities to learn and grow
A typical day consists of working with end users
The hardest part of the job was that it was a temporary position
a fun and productive work place.
3D editor (Current Employee), Littleton, COMarch 28, 2014
Pros: fun work place
Cons: the paper work you need to fill out online does not work well with older pc.
Working for insight global at Microsoft was a fun experience I learned a lot of new things and the people I work with are helpful and fun to be around. One of the hardest parts of the job was starting in crunch time I had to work very long hours but it was still fun.
A young energetic company, responsive to accomplishing the task
A contractor working for a government agency. (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 28, 2014
Pros: the time and space to develop my skills, contribute to the organizations goals and objectives.
Cons: not having the same flexibility to produce work at home or at the office.
As an Insight Global contractor, assigned to the Department of Defense, we are allowed to arrive and work at the office without a government employee being present. This is a great improvement over past policies because we do not have to wait for someone to arrive before entering our workspace. The time of arrval and length still remains the same. The – more... more time you spend producing and fullfiling your responsibilities reduces the stress of trying to catch up.

Management has been great with minimal amount of micromanaging and inclusion in weekly staff meetings allows us to be part of the team. This is a good approach to having management include the workers in the overall project but limits the amount of non-productive meetings.

The majority of the co-workers are contractors with a vast amount of experience and knowledge. With this knowledge and experience the co-workers know the protocol and expectations of the job. Therefore, the ability to take the initiative of working within the boundaries of management's responsibilities is a valued trait.

This winter has been atypical because the amount of snow has been incredible and as a result, caused the office to close on numerous occassions. The government employees were allowed to work from home, by using their government laptops because the information was not classified. The contractors did not have the same opportunity to telecommute and stay current with their job responsibilities, even though the contractor's laptops were unclassified.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being to put into practice my skills,knowledge and experience, as an Instructional Systems Designer (ISD). This skill and ability is difficult to accomplish but everyone tries to produce a viable product. The transition to online training/education, as opposed to face to face instruction, presents its challenges. Those instructors and who are able develop a new approach to learning and fedback to students will have the most success. Therefore, it is up to the student to coach himself/herself. I don't know of any professional athlete (sports team), who is allowed to train without a coach and then compete against other teams. This is the challenging criteria to produce learning that is accurate, quality training and speed to quickly learn and produce results.

Insight Global has been very supportive in my work with the Department of Defense and would recommend them as being an outstanding company. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Insight Global

Insight Global is a premier technology staffing services firm, ranked as one of the top 5 fastest growing staffing firms for the – Read more