Insight Global Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun company to work for
Network Engineer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 24, 2016
I didn't have much contact with the Insight folks. Most was with the company I was assigned to work. The compensation and benefits were pretty solid. After the contract ended they had nothing else for me so be prepared and do your own search for work as your assignment ends.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Not terribly reliable finding new work.
Very good place work.
DBA Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJune 23, 2016
Working for Insight Global is one of the best work experience for me, the level of professionalism is very high. Management is great, any issue or concern are promptly addressed on the phone or via email
Pros
Keep you in the loop all the time, pay is good, trying to get the best opportunity
Cons
I really din't have any cons, my experience was all good.
Great recruiting team that goes above & beyond!
IT Generalist with Rambler On (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 22, 2016
My overall experience with the Insight Global recruiting team was excellent. The group was extremely helpful finding a contractual job position in the Austin area. They were attentive throughout the whole hiring process and very responsive whenever needed. I would without a doubt contact Insight Global if I'm ever on the job market again. Thank you.
Pros
Great team, easy to contact, friendly and attentive.
Cons
Expensive benefits.
Perfect fit
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 16, 2016
I was originally asked to interview for a credentialing position, I was selected however I was brought back for an HR position that was a much better fit for what I have done.
Pros
Great crew, they followed up with me at least once a week.
Cons
Nothing to complain about, they are extremely professional
Insight Global
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 13, 2016
work life balance is not ideal, no problem with working hard but when you are severely underpaid and overworked its very tough. Asked to work long hours and make little compensation for it.
Availability of managers
Business System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 12, 2016
I never had a review with this consulting agency. The manager was always available and gave accurate information when I called,
Pros
Availability of manager
Cons
Short term contract
Very Good
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, COJune 7, 2016
About this organization as far as i know, It has great culture great friendly atmosphere. Very privileged to work with them. Hope to work again with this organization. Thank you.
Typical Temp Agency Position
Global Credit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJune 3, 2016
International credit review and collections. Reasonable hours, very poor communication internally between departments. Often times appeared there was no plan in place.
Great culture and opportunity for growth
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 3, 2016
Loved everyone that I worked with during my time at Insight Global! Worked with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds, learned a lot about the information technology industry and what most companies need on the back end to be successful.
Pros
culture, account managers
Cons
very limited comission in recruiter role
Helped me get a great full time job with awesome compensation!
Software Integration Engineer (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 2, 2016
You can NOT go wrong with Insight Global. I had the BEST representative help me get a job. Every other day she would call me and give me an update on a job she had submitted me for. Before i continue, i can't stress what i am about to say, patience. Patience is key, it took roughly a month and a half before i was finally accepted into a company with great salary and compensations. She worked so hard for me. She would help get me an interview every week. Insight Global is just the way to go, and if your lucky enough to get the same representative i did, then you will get far in life!
The work was at Fort Detrick -( Client). most rewarding exposure to all aspect of network and applications such as SCCM, Infobox, LANDesk
System Support Technician II (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJune 1, 2016
Highly professional. Made frequent touch with employees. Offer good benefits. I performed my duties at Fort Detrick. I learnt a lot of technical skills in the way of application such as SCCM, Remedy Ticketing Application, Handled User and machine accounts in AD, Handled IP Scope in DHCP, Scheduled application updates and installation in SCCM.
Cons
work was on contract short term 1 year
Beware the contract....
Clinical Quality Abstractor (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 30, 2016
I am glad to have had the opportunity to use my degree in my job field, but I was required to locate to another state to work on the contract, and while hundreds of people were hired, the attrition rate was high. I would say that after the first month less than half the original people were there. I was only at the work site for a few months before my contract ended, and it was supposed to be a year contract. The job site had a constant influx and outflow of workers in various sections, where it didn't matter if people were contractors or FTE's, they were all released, laid off, or furloughed, so that it got to the point where I wondered if the weekly team meeting would NOT have a mention of "don't worry about your job, that was only the people in section "x".....
I would also say that if you have good health insurance where you are, don't let it go for what this company offers. My combined rent and car payment each month cost less than what was offered as family coverage.....
My biggest challenge with the work site was that you were only allowed one source from which to seek answers to questions, and it could take days to get an answer, and you were not allowed to consult with the other employees about questions, at all.
Pros
Able to work overtime hours remotely
Cons
No job security, and attention to detail is shunned.
Fun workplace
Hardware Installation (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 26, 2016
They always have interesting job opportunities and they are always fun and exciting. The most enjoyable part of working with them is the fact that you get to work hands on with users to fix their issues.
Pros
Good staffing agency, good people
Cons
Not enough jobs
Attentive staff, organized team support
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Butler, NJMay 25, 2016
From the start, you realize how this team is well organized and managed; their diligent support is key during the hiring process.
Quick feedback turnaround. I would recommend their recruiting services.
Pros
Diligent contacts, great communication, professional atmosphere.
Cons
None so far.
Descent Contract company
CI Engineer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2016
Insight is a very good company, compensates well, communication could be better. The reason for 3 stars on Job Security and Management, I'm having trouble finding out when my contract ends or if it has been extended. Other than that, this has been a great company to work for.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Communication
Deskside Support
Deskside Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 20, 2016
A typical day on the job. I see what tickets I am assign to and go help customer with there issues. I learned how to be patient with customer when they are upset do to computer problems. My Manager thank me at the end of the day for completing my tasks. I help co-worker when in need and I get help for my co-worker as well.
The hardest part of the job is when I can not complete my tickets or a new problems come up which I can't complete. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home knowing I did my best to complete my work and my boss, co-workers it happy at the end of the day.
Pros
Receiving help
Cons
Not Receiving help
Computer Engineer (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 18, 2016
I really enjoyed working for this company, whenever I had questions there was always someone to speak to in order to sort out problems.
Responsive and responsible recruiters
Windows Migration Tech (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 17, 2016
Definitely not your typical recruiting firm. They return phone calls, follow through on promises, and acknowledge superior performance. I'd recommend this company to anyone whose good opinion and welfare I value.
Personable and Productive
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 17, 2016
The most enjoyable part about working with Insight Global are the Hardworking and caring recruiters. My recruiter touches base with me regular and update me on any job opportunities.
Ability to work from home
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, N.C.May 13, 2016
I was able to work from home which was nice. Saved money on transportation, food, parking, wardrobe, etc. The only down side is that you are on a contracted basis, so once the contract ends, a new position needs to be found.
Pros
Ability to work from home
Cons
Contracting work

4.3