Insight Global Employee Reviews in United States

I loved my job it was exciting and challenging.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 5, 2016
Contract employee .
I Learned about services and firewall rules .
Recruiters were ok.
My co-workers were helpful.
The hardest part of the job was multi tasking .
The most enjoyable part of the job was I was busy .
Good work environment with even better great coworkers. Fast paced work environment with room for financial advancement.
RECRUITER/SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 3, 2016
Deep pockets, lack of vision
PHP Developer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2016
Management used to be great. Now constantly contradict themselves and switch plans before a finished product can be deployed. Will pull devs off of task at hand to fight "fires" that have little to no business impact.

Promises are made to business with unrealistic timelines, but fault lies with devs when product falls short.

Pay is great though.
Efficient
Jr. SAS Programmer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2016
Less than two weeks between the first time Insight Global contacted me to notification I had been hired. I interacted with the agency as needed; always received quick, helpful responses.
Insight Global got me a good contract.
Network Engineer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 26, 2016
Contractor - Can't complaint, I got a good contract. I have worked 2 contract with them for 3 years the first and 19 months for the second one.
Pros
Decent lenght of a contract.
Cons
Minimal healthcare coverage.
it was ok
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC 20003April 24, 2016
The coworkers were great and learned a lot by working there but dealing with all the people there was fun but i did not like the way that manger keep people informed about changes and the way that they treated people
Non-existant
Contract Hybrid Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 24, 2016
Your recruiter is your handler. If you have a bad one like I did, good luck to you. The handler will make or break your time at Insight.
Pros
I enjoyed the client's work
Cons
No hope of moving on to another role, your staff aug and that's it.
Excellent recruiting practices
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 21, 2016
The recruiter was a great asset and quite helpful in her job. On the contract (Guidewell Source), I feel that I was not given enough time to show skills and didn't feel as I was part of the team.
Pros
Pay is okay but not up to expected level
Cons
To many chiefs and not enough Indian's during the contract
Work hard play hard or get out
Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTApril 17, 2016
great opportunity with potential to make a lot of money but be prepared to work long hours and do everything it takes to hit numbers. This is a very competitive environment and the turnover is extremely high.
Job was very enjoyable but very short
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2016
I enjoy the Job very much: great staff and coworker, job duties were explain very well. The one thing I didn't enjoy was the staffing company didn't know who was working were and when it came time to let some workers go they let the wrong workers go because they had the names confused.
Pros
Job very good - working enviroment was excellent
Cons
staffing management was very poor
EDS Grows into HP Merger
Business System Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2016
Working for EDS who was then later acquired by HP helped my apply and grow my skills while defining what is known today as a business analyst.

Work daily with client customers to define and document business need and solution including defining clear measurable objectives. This includes drafting various functional and business requirement documents to communicate the needed changes to system engineers that will be tasked with coding changes.

Documents may include use case and business process flows along with design document such as extract mappings, API transactions, window and report designs.
Getting a job
Printer Technician (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIApril 8, 2016
I have been on and off again with several contact job over the last 10 years. Insight Global has been the best for me so far in my career that i believe this current position i can move forward with the company. over all this is a great company to work with.
Great staff to work with
Sr Storage Engineer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 8, 2016
The staff at Insight Global are fantastic to work with. Communication was excellent and the entire process was smooth and swift
Pros
Great people
Cons
No cons
Small team, great people
Business Analyst – IT Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 6, 2016
Management was awesome. Tough project dealing with a complicated are of ALS. Involved requirements gathering, test plan and test case creation.
Pros
Team
Productive environment
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 4, 2016
Contractual Company that for me did not have enough work for me to get into. When did work everyone was professional and Knowledgeable
Pros
Alot of Work when available
Cons
Too Much Down Time
Insight Global
Benefit Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 1, 2016
Okay as staffing agencies go. People were nice. Worked one assignment for two months. Very educational for that particular assignment.
nothing to say
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 23, 2016
I have nothing to say about this company, my experience with them wasn't professional. My experience was less than great, the company isn't being run professionally.
I think is great. I had applied to a lot of jobs.
Bilingual Member Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 23, 2016
Excellent site to apply for great jobs. Hopefully, get some fast since I need to work. It was a great place to work. Never had any issues with this company. Excellent services.
Pros
Excellent Jobs opportunities
Cons
None.
Customer service, Overnight stocker
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 21, 2016
What i learned working with the company walmart is that the customers always come first at work. When the customers need assist for a neccesity then i did what i could as an employee apart of the team to satisfiy their need. What i learned is how to find an item organized the shelfs,the use of the scanners, and more. I learned that management are still learning even from the non management and try to communicate. The hardest part of the job was when i stocked it was stocking where the items was not in the right spot and it could not be put on the shelves because being timed on how long depending on how many loads that were dropped off on the idle and assigned to. the most enjoyable part of the job was the people and working while the merchandise is not stocked in the wrong place, make things go much faster.
Screwed out of over $5k
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 21, 2016
Submitting your two-week notice (as asked for in the Insight contract) is misleading. I did so, but without warning, found that the contract was immediately cancelled instead, costing me two weeks of pay (over $5k at my rate).

4.3