Insight Global

Insight Global Employer Reviews

Good People
Data Entry Specialist McKesson Medical Surgical (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: paperwork
Cons: minor paperwork mixup
Working with Insight Global is nice because you have many people who you can ask questions about what to expect, and if you have any problems they are all a phone call away. I just started working for insight Global and I know that if I have any issues I can call. They don't send you into the workforce and have you fend for yourself once you're there. – more... They call you, and check up on you to make sure you are doing okay. – less
Trusted and Friendly Career Partner
Project Manager (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: great compensation, work-life balance, career goal oriented.
Cons: n/a
Insight Global has helped me find a better opportunity fitting my career goal and salary expectation. Since this is my first time working as contractor I have a lot of questions and they are always so nice and responsive to clarify and help me as much as possible.
A Great Company and a Good Place to Work
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Albany, NYJuly 30, 2014
Pros: monday through friday 8-5 pm
As a Desktop Support Technician I am responsible for all the Laptops, Desktops and Printers at my site. Clients contact me Via of E-Mail, WebEx and through are ticketing system.

I have met a lot of clients and co-workers and I have learned all the applications and jobs they perform.

Management has been exceptional helpful and courteous

Working with – more... my team in IT has been a pleasure

The hardest part of the Desktop Support Technician has been keeping track of all the assets.

The most enjoyable part of my IT job is when I give a Client a New Computer that is running fast and efficient. – less
They found me an amazing job!
Senior 3d Artist (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: professional recruiters who know the market!
I was contacted by a member of Insight Global's recruiting team about a career building opportunity. The recruiter had stayed in touch with me over the years and his timing was perfect. The team is made up of experienced professionals who know how to land jobs with leading companies in the software industry. I would highly recommend using Insight Global – more... to locate your next position. The jobs they recruit for and the compensation packages are some of the most competitive in the market. – less
An amazing group of people
Technical Writer (Current Employee), Orlando, FlJuly 28, 2014
Pros: very informative and helpful
Cons: haven't had a complain since i have been working with them.
As a staffing company they are truly an amazing group of people. Always positive and helpful. Catered to my every need and very attentive. Very professional and caring people who always put their client first.

keep it up..
Insight Global, the only company with Temp to Hire jobs
Windows 7 Migration Technician (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 26, 2014
Insight Global, the only company with Temp to Hire position so far, that I have gotten with them. Its not guaranteed but it does have a high percentage if done correctly. Overall it is a good company to get with because they have a time card systems that are all online and with job placement advancement.
Insight Global - Caring & Dedicated
It Project Manager (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: caring and dedicated.
Cons: can't think of any at the time.
Caring, dedicated and committed are words which come to mind when I think of Insight Global. The recruiter I work with is genuinely concerned about connecting me to the right company. The account manager spent a lot of time preparing me for the interview. I never went into an interview without a clear understanding of the candidate company and what – more... they needed to hear from me. The preparation was of the best quality.

Global Insight is not a clearing house for matching just some "Joe" to a job that is meaningless with a company who could care less. They take their time to find just the right company. When they do, they waste no time in getting you prepared and connected. – less
Predicatable task schedule, enjoyable teammates
Migration engineer (Former Employee), Las Vegas Valley, NVJuly 22, 2014
Above average place to work, the compensation was somewhat low for the work we accomplished.
Wonderful company.
IT Tech. (Current Employee), Orange and LA counties.July 22, 2014
Pros: they do their best to place you.
Cons: my age is a factor, 60.
Working for Insight Global is a great experience.Their recruiting and back office staff are great. I highly recommend them.
EDI contractor hired through Insight Global
EDI contractor (Former Employee), Remote, from homeJuly 22, 2014
After reviewing my current resume posted on another website, a
recruiter from Insight called me, and set up the interview process. He matched me perfectly with a remote mapping contract, for which I had been looking.

This recruiter was very helpful throughout the process, and I'm extremely pleased with this new assignment.
The bomb 3 years with Insight Global....
C-Application/SW Development/Supporter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 21, 2014
Insight Global is by far, the most professional and efficient temp agency I've worked for. The three year assignment was very enjoyable. They connected me with the right position in the right location as I'd expressed. No guessing games...they checked on you to see and to make sure that the job met my expectations. They answered any job related questions – more... and got back with you the same day it was being asked. They responded to emails and voicemails expeditiously and I liked that about the company. They showed they cared every step of the way.

Insight Global simply delivers! – less
Extremely impressed and grateful
Communications Engineer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TexasJuly 20, 2014
Within a few short weeks of moving to Texas, I had filled out 12 applications for employment. I received a call from Cortney More of Insight Global In Houston. She told me that she had reviewed my application and felt that I was a good match for the position which she described to me. After a short discussion of my abilities and knowledge, Cortney asked – more... me to tailor my resume to highlight my strengths per the job requirements listed by the hiring company. The Insight Global team went to work and shortly thereafter I was participating in an interview process with my perspective new employer. Within a month I was hired with a considerable raise over my previous annual salary. I am and will always be extremely impressed and grateful with the recruitment and negotiating skills witch were so clearly demonstrated during my job search. – less
Fun & Friendly Workplace!!
Local SEO Specialist (Current Employee), Parsipanny, NJJuly 20, 2014
Pros: great pay, awesome commute & friendly staff
Cons: n/a
Insight Global gave me an opportunity to boost my career. They placed me at an awesome company. I enjoy every part of my job, and I learn so much out of it too. The staff at I.G. are very quick at responding and very friendly. They don't make you feel like an employee,but a part of a family. I would definitely work again, and I would always recommend – more... Insight Global over any other recruiting agency. – less
Different Experience
Laptop Repair Tech (Current Employee), Houston, TxJuly 19, 2014
Pros: learning how to fix laptops
Cons: not enough time in the work day
A typical day we take all the laptops out of the cases from different schools and separate workable and broken ones. Then we scan the working ones in and then crate them to get upgraded and put back into the schools. The ones that are broken are put to the side so we can repair them.

I've learned how to repair laptop screens, motherboards, keyboards, – more... and access door to lock/unlock battery.

The crew i work with is very productive and we work well together.

The hardest part of the job is not enough time in the work day.

The most enjoyable part of the day is working on laptops – less
Good place to work for
Manufacturing Process Engineer (Current Employee), Los Angeles CAJuly 18, 2014
Cons: none that i can think of
excellent communication: responds to calls or emails very quickly, keeps you in the loop to status and what's going on. Staff is friendly, helpful, cheerful, genuine to help you and let you know everything to succeed. Works with you to help get what you want. Knowledgable about their job. Willing to keep you after contract ends, unlike many others. – more... Placement at good companies. – less
Excellent IT experience opportunity.
Cyber Security Specialist (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 17, 2014
On a daily basis I scan machines on the network to ensure compliance of all security policies using Retina scanner. Push fixes out to machines.
Contracted to Coke
Lotus Notes Migration Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2014
Able to work from home. Excellent pay. Perform administrative, diagnostic, configuration and scripting tasks associated with the retirement of Lotus Notes mailboxes, applications, servers and migration of existing messaging/collaboration resources to Office365/Microsoft Online Services (MOS).
Nice staff looking to help job seekers
Job Seeker (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 10, 2014
The staff is very professional and seemed very caring of me from start to finish. I came to Insight Global as a job seeker. They asked me of my past experiences and what type of job I am looking for. The process was quick and painless and I am very excited to hear back from them.
"Insight Global -professionalism and good manners"
MRI Technologist (Current Employee), San DiegoJuly 9, 2014
Pros: fast and effective employment process
Cons: dont have any
I cooperated very well with my recruter. I am very grateful for the professional and friendly lead the employment process
Experience
RN Clinical Liaison Analyst/Consultant (Current Employee), Franklin, TNJuly 9, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: long weeks
As with any job there are always pros and cons. I worked very hard and learned a lot. Shared great moments with co-workers and staff.

1 2 3 4 5

About Insight Global

Insight Global is a premier technology staffing services firm, ranked as one of the top 5 fastest growing staffing firms for the – Read more