Insight Global Employee Reviews

Insight Global Best Recruiting Company
Sr. QA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FlFebruary 10, 2016
Insight Global has the best Account Managers & Recruiters. They are always on top of their game finding you the best jobs available in your field and always getting you top dollar for your service. Its the best recruiting company I have worked with...
Pros
Always on top of their game. Always there for anything you need
Cons
None at all!
Great work environment
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 8, 2016
Great place to work. Job recruiters actually care about you and want to find you the best opportunity. They keep you appraised of the process throughout
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Few home office locations
Great company and excelent people to wotk with
Performance Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 7, 2016
Working at Insight Global has been a great experience. Enjoying the time working here. Look forward to going to work everyday and meeting and spending time with my co-workers.
Pros
Company goes out of their way to retain good employees
Cons
No Cons experienced.
Fun first job, very biased advancement
Account Manager, Technology Recruiting Firm (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 2, 2016
Insight Global was a great first job, where I learned a lot about business structure and what it took to be successful. There advancement structure is very rigid; either their way or the highway. There is no much flexibility on styles of working.
Pros
Great training
Cons
very few make it to the next level in the company
Contact to contract in less than 3 days
Instructional Designer (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Responsive, attentive, and a great sense of responsibility to both the job seeker and the client. I have never been more pleased with an agency.
Pros
Super attentive
Cons
Great company right out of college but, will work you to the bone
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 29, 2016
Insight Global is a great company to work for and I loved my time working there. However, it is very tough to work there and they will work you very hard
Great Work with Insight Global
DBA (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJanuary 23, 2016
-It is a good company to work with, Great people, very friendly
- Very supportive in each and every step
-They do quick prep before going to interviews.
-Also give you a reminder call and boost your confidence for interviews
-I would recommend all job seekers to this company who got lots of opportunities.
Pros
I would recommend all job seekers to Insight Global
Cons
I really don't see any cons for this company
Never knew if anything was realy getting occomplished
Deployment Tech (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 21, 2016
Problems with any type of order. most of the kids did not understand motivation and what they needed to take care of in order to graduate. However, I was their maintaining records for them all.
Pros
Enjoyed helping the kids that wanted help.
Cons
The school needs to take control when it comes to motivation in the classroom.
Database Security Analyst
Contracter Assigned to Wells Fargo (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2016
Deal with different project teams to modify or create database user accounts in various database platforms. These included DB2 in a UNIX platform, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle 10g. Duties were to verify that the required approvals were granted before proceeding to grant the request. Also worked closely with the various teams to provide information that they requested.
Pros
Worked 2 days of the work week from home.
Cons
Most of my team was located on the east coast. The only contact was through a confrence line.
company is good to contract with
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  MAJanuary 18, 2016
They provided a decent contract with a horrible company.
The company looks after its employees as long as they are contracted with this company.
Great Company to Work At
Contract Program Manager - Web Services (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 18, 2016
Good support and easy to work for. They provided input as needed in a timely manner and met regularly with Bridgestone to ensure they were satisfied with my work.
Benefits were excellent and management was very supportive.
Pros
Great Company to work fo.
Enjoyed working with staff at Insight Global
BigFix Engineer (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 15, 2016
Enjoyed working with the professionals at Insight Global. They placed me on a contract that was enjoyable and challenging. They are still assisting me with my job search.
Good company to work with
software test engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 15, 2016
I work as a contractor here. The opportunity is exciting with a big company. It seems like they have a good relationship with their customers. People from Insight Global are really helpful during your interview process, and they are also effective to respond any of your questions and concerns.
Can not really think of any cons, but if really have to point out one or two, I have to say the benefits which is really desired to be leveled up.
Very Supportive.
electrical engineer (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAJanuary 13, 2016
The people here really fight with you. If you work hard to establish your skill-set and defend it, these people are at your side. For example, the support they provided me in dealing with the challenge of relocation allowed my life's bridge to hold. And their impulsive feedback that I needed to keep me moving made a difference in my desire to want to wake up and work. Maybe I was a special case, I don't know ... but I do know that I appreciated their assurances and their efforts' results.
Pros
They are all about being a team.
Cons
Their payroll is very separated from their front-line workers.
Made my job hunt smooth and quick!!!
qa analyst (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 10, 2016
I remember I was tired of looking for an entry level IT job. I tried almost all options but everyone was looking for at least 2 yrs. of experienced professionals. I contacted Insight global and I told them my case. They asked me to send my resume and after some days they told me about job requirements.

The most important part is they make sure that whoever they send for a client interview should be knowledgeable and genuine. So one of the Insight Global professional took my multiple interviews, then I got my client interview and now I am working as an entry level.

My manager and recruiter are really amazing!! They are very aggressive to their work, Very Helpful, Polite, professional and most importantly they are so understanding.

I am looking forward to work with them again and of course I recommend Insight Global to my friends.
Great company to work for
Lead Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORJanuary 7, 2016
I loved working with people on the job I'm a great hard worker that will get the job done and on time. I have learned that being early is being on time and that being on time is to be late.
Pros
Great company to work with they always get back to you right away
Cons
rembursment for a prior job i still havent gotten it
Exciting palce to work
System Administrator/Pentagon (Current Employee) –  Washington DC - Client siteJanuary 6, 2016
Insight Global is a great company to work for. I have been with the company for 8 months and have found that my recruiters are on the job and make sure that I have everything I need to be DoD compliant. I love this company and want to continue in a long term relationship with Insight Global.
good work environment wonderful team lead
Uber Mapping driver (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJanuary 4, 2016
enjoyed the job. drive provide routes collecting data such as structures and road information. clean equipment to make data collecting proficient annotate inaccessible roads. drive anywhere from 8 to 12 hours day
Insight Global
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 4, 2016
Insight Global was a good place to work. It is a good place to be if you are very self motivated. Not the best for work life balance but definitely a great place for an entry level position right out of college.
Very fun place to work
Driver/ Riding (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJanuary 2, 2016
One of the best jobs i ever worked for, they try there best to look out for the employees this will be a place i will never forget

4.4