Insight Global Employee Reviews

Great Environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 26, 2015
Insight Global is a great company to work for. It is a fun environment and a great sales position! It is a great learning experience for a first job out of college and you learn a lot about the working environment.
Contract - Hubbell Inc Headquarters Desktop Support
IT Desktop Support Contractor (Former Employee), Shelton, CTMay 26, 2015
A typical day would be looking at my work queue and address the tickets. Reimage laptops and desktops and tablets
Heavy contact with customers.

I've learned something new everyday from the senior techs.
The hardest part was working on a new problem and researching
it while customer looks over your shoulder.

Most enjoyable was seeing the customer happy to be up and running. Also learning new ways to trouble shoot and resolve software issues.
Administrative Assistant Admin (Former Employee), St Paul MNMay 24, 2015
Pros: Position
Cons: none
Quick placement, Well thought of position for me, Plenty of space for advancement, plenty of training. My co-workers were great they helped me when I had questions. the hardest part of my job was the shift, but for what I was making I didn't mind that much. I got to work with a lot of great people.
Great People
COMPOSITE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 21, 2015
Such an amazing staff with attention to detail. I am very happy to have them on my side to help me find gainful employment.
Staff in Minneapolis (Kelsey) easy to work with
Computer Technician (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Close to my home
Cons: Contract three month project
Insight Global just hired me to work as a Computer Technician in Rancho Cordova CA.. The staff in Minneapolis are very easy to work with and the boarding process is very straight forward and easy to complete. I worked with Kelsey and we completed all the paperwork within a couple of days.

I am looking forward to working with them on other projects in the future.
Good pay, bad communication
Contractor (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 15, 2015
Communication is horrible within this company and many of the company's associated with it. Their contracts are never guaranteed. Make sure you want to leave any job you may be working at before you accept their offers. Beware.
love to work for them
Customer Care Representative (Temporary) (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 15, 2015
Great team of employers, takes care of your paper work needed for assignments and great to work with. Enjoyed the assignment that I was working for and learned a great deal of things that will help me in my future employment planning.
was a fun job but no more work in my area
IT (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 14, 2015
Pros: fun job
Cons: no more jobs in area
Insight hired me as a contractor to work with GRTI, Geothermal Resource Technologies Inc., installing over 200 new VOIP phones for the VA hospital in Chattanooga TN.
Great company!
Cyber Security Specialist (Current Employee), MCAS Cherry Point, NCMay 13, 2015
Pros: Loved everything about it!
Cons: None
This is a great company to work for. The recruiters do an awesome job of finding the perfect fit of openings to skills and compensation.
Innovative company with diverse opportunities
Consultant (Former Employee), New YorkMay 11, 2015
I only worked with Insight for a very short term project.

For the very short time I worked for Insight Global, the staff was very knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and highly energetic.
They're very thorough and professional
Contractor (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Work in a timely manner, professional, supportive, friendly
Cons: None
Insight Global is a great place with great people. They helped me to get my first job out of college with a great company. I would recommend them to anyone.
Great Team to work with!
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), Columbus, OhMay 4, 2015
Pros: Awesome bunch to work with
Cons: None to mention
Insight Global assisted me in obtaining employment. The staff is wonderful to work with. I truly appreciated the follow-up, and down to earth staff.
Top Notch Recruiting Company
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee), Fidelity National Financial - DixonMay 3, 2015
Pros: 4 minute commute from home
Cons: Salary- a little on the low side but it was my choice to accept job to be closer to home.
Insight Global did a fantastic job !!! Great place to start if you are trying to get back into the work field. Great communication throughout the whole process.
Excellent First 8 Months as QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee), Yum Brands in Plano, TXApril 30, 2015
Pros:
Everyone at Insight Global has been courteous, prompt and professional. I couldn't be happier with my experiences over the last 8 months. They gave me a clear and concise contract to begin my employment, and they have attended my every issue, keeping my payments and benefits as a high priority. Of my 3 contracting experiences, this one has been the most beneficial for me.

Cons:
There' was some changing of personnel from time to time, but they were always clear to explain the changes to me. Even when they are a good distance from my work location, the communications have remained strong keeping me in the loop for any changes.
Fun place to work
Technical Recruiter/ "Account Manager in Training" (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 28, 2015
Insight Global is a great place to work. It is very much a work hard play hard type of environment with tons of team work throughout the day.
Fast paced environment and very methodical
Recruiter/Sales (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 27, 2015
Fun place to work but not the career path i wanted to continue down. Lot of young people that are out of college and can become like a frat type of environment.
Conditional Access Engineer
Cisco Conditional Access Engineer/Field Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas TexasApril 26, 2015
Good temp/contracting agency. Excellent pay however the health insurance that they offer is absolutely ludicrously high.
Contractor- Finance Department (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 24, 2015
Insight Global did a splendid job as top notch recruiter and helped me land a great role. From the first interaction until on-boarding they were attentive, professional and followed-up whenever needed.

Also, everyone was friendly and knowledgeable on helping me prepare for my new role.
Very upbeat professional company
Order Account Specialist (Current Employee), Bristol TennesseeApril 23, 2015
Pros: pay is every week not every two weeks pay is competitive
Cons: none
Insight Global is very upbeat professional company to work for. Working with Bridget from the Ohio branch is great from the very first day to the phone interview and formal interview is great every question every call is answered no question is too big or too small the hiring process is as exactly described

Your not just a number your made to feel like a member of the team.
Great company I think I'm gonna love it
Great company, Helpful of hiring process
Software Engineer (Current Employee), San FranciscoApril 21, 2015
Pros: Help me on board very quickly
Cons: Do not sponsor H1B
I worked as a contract in this company. The recruiter are very professional and helpful throughout my hiring process. They have a good relationship with their clients. People are nice and work efficiently. I enjoy working with them and would like to recommend them to others.

1 2 3 4 5

About Insight Global

Insight Global is a premier technology staffing services firm, ranked as one of the fastest growing staffing firms for the past – Read more

Insight Global Salaries