Insight Global

Insight Global Employer Reviews

Insight Global
Margin Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Broomfield, COOctober 28, 2014
Very good company to work for. As a contractor with Insight Global for 15 months I'm very happy working for this company. The management staff is very knowledgeable, keep in touch with their contractors and are very supportive.
Clinical Quality HEDIS RN (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 28, 2014
The company was great to work for and their staff was professional at all times.
good experience but the agency was not on point with paychecks and other pertinent information.
Benefits Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: good people, paid weekly, direct deposit
Cons: no benefits, insurance after 90 days and then too high to afford
Loved my recruiter but sometimes information did not match what the company was telling us.
Work Hard Play Hard - great company
Account Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 27, 2014
Pros: client lunches/events and a great deal of office bonding
Cons: long hours
Insight Global is a great company for young professionals who are interested in a sales role. If you are willing to put in the work, time, and dedication, you will be promoted and potentially make a great deal of money. The culture is incomparable, and although work is stressful and fast-paced, the culture is what makes the company so great to work – more... for. Even as the fourth largest IT staffing agency in the country, the company has a way of making each and every individual feel like family. Management is incredible and they will do everything in their power to help you be successful. – less
Fun for those who want fast-paced
Recruiter (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 27, 2014
Fun for those who want a fast-paced environment. Each day is exciting and jam-packed. Cold calls are not for everyone and it can definitely be a grueling part of the job. The hours are demanding and it can be exhausting. The most enjoyable part is being able to interface with your peers and share in their accomplishments.
Learning new tasks
Web Administrator Assistant (Former Employee), Boulder, COOctober 24, 2014
Was a good place to work. Learned many new tasks. Could work as many hours as you wanted and set your own schedule.
Found me a job
Quality Assurance Developer (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioOctober 23, 2014
Cons: starting the job took a little longer due to time waiting for background check
The company was able to find me a job after I had been looking for awhile. They had sent me on a couple of interviews until I landed my current assignment.
Extremely fast and responsive!
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 21, 2014
Pros: extremely fast turnaround time
Cons: none so far
I was called in for one position on a Wednesday and by the following Monday I was hired. Everyone I worked with at Insight was extremely professional and determined to secure a new opportunity for me. I would absolutely recommend Insight Global to anyone!
Great company to work for, extremely helpful and considerate
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 21, 2014
They helped me get the interview, throughout the interview process, and kept me up-to-date ASAP.
Installations
(Contractor) / Printer Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FloridaOctober 21, 2014
I travel to the destination in Miami,Florida. The coworker and I start by unboxing the hardware such( CPU, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Backup Battery, Server, and Lexmark printers. When this task is finished we began the installation. Monday, we give a tutorial how to use their equiment the clients.
Great people, great experience.
GUI Developer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: great, friendly, supportive people. fun and interesting work.
Cons: no vacation or holidays, but that's contract work
I was initially hesitant to accept a position as a contract employee, but my recruiters/contacts at Insight Global ensured that everything went smoothly. From our initial job requirements and salary discussions to meeting me at the site of my interview with contract employer to make sure I was prepared, they went out of their way to make the process – more... faster and easier. I continue to interact with my recruiters and really feel that they genuinely care about ensuring my happiness with the work and my time with the company. I have recommended them to and connected them with many of friends. – less
" Great People "
Technical Support (Current Employee), Santa Monica CAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: you could not ask for a better group of people. everyone here is talented, motivated, passionate and hardworking.
Cons: nothing at all :)
Very fortunate to have Cool and Great collegues @ work.
" Work Hard and Play Hard "
Contracting at CenturyLink via Insight Global
Supervisor (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLOctober 15, 2014
Contracting at CenturyLink via Insight Global. CenturyLink provides a great working environment that fosters technical growth.
fun work enviornment
Professional Recruiter (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 13, 2014
Great place to work, but the business world wasn't for me. Left to become a teacher.
Helpful and insightful recruiters, who only wish to see your successes.
Benefits Verification Specialist (Current Employee), AmerisourceBergen, Frisco, TxOctober 13, 2014
Pros: great compensation, awesome staff.
Cons: aside from the job not being permanent, but there are opportunities for full time placement so i am hopeful.
My overall review of Insight Global Staffing has been ab amazing and non-lingering experience. They are swift with placement, they are helpful and willing to go the extra mile.
great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COOctober 12, 2014
good money, weekly pay checks, independent working, nice place to advance
Great place to work with excellent recruiting process
Business System Analyst (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: great place to work, great people, compensation and benefits
Cons: no cons
Insight Global is a great place to work! The recruiting people who work here are wonderful: intelligent, motivated, and very nice people, always willing to help, specially Steffi Nguyen and Lauren Kelly. They're constantly working on ways to improve the opportunities for its employees to succeed. The management team brings constructive feedback on each – more... step of the process. Additionally, they offer pretty good compensation and benefits are great! – less
insight global
PC Technician (Current Employee), san francisco, caOctober 9, 2014
Pros: sometimes the recruiter would bring food or the contractcompany won a lunch
Cons: not much, i would like more calls for contracts.
This is a good company to work. The recruiters are friendly and helpful. The job was easy, moving pc's, imaging, and picking up. The hardest part of my day was cable management.
Efficient and timely place for consultants
Project Manager/Consultant (Former Employee), Franklin, TNOctober 9, 2014
They are timely with expense reimbursement while in projects. This company is perfect for short term contract work, would not recommend if you are looking for a long term position.
Great Contracting and Placement Firm
Business Process Analyst - Western Union (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COOctober 5, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: job security
Recruiters were professional, responsive and easy to work with. Compensation was fair.

1 2 3 4 5

About Insight Global

Insight Global is a premier technology staffing services firm, ranked as one of the fastest growing staffing firms for the past – Read more