Insight Global

Insight Global United States Employee Reviews

professional and flexible work atmosphere
I&M Technician (Former Employee), Manchester, NHApril 16, 2015
Pros: Good Wages
Cons: Work is contractual
12 hour days
good wages
good co workers
great customers
working in inclement weather can be a bit much
customers were very appreciative
Very fast paced and fun place to work
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Fun and humerus place to work
Cons: Desk work, low starting compensation and little room for growth.
Daily I was responsible for filling open IT personnel requirements for IGi clients

I learned:
- IT industry and lingo
- IT staffing
- Cold Calling

Management was rarely interacted with.

The employees at IGi are all fun outgoing people that were a pleasure to work with

The hardest part of the job was the fact that it was at a desk all day except for a 45 minute lunch

The thing I enjoyed the most were my peers at IGi.
Great Company to work with and for.
Sr. IT Operations Engineer (Current Employee), Morristown NJApril 7, 2015
Pros: Professional and very prompt with processing new hires.
Cons: None
I have been only working with Insight Global for few weeks and can say that my recruiter was very helpful throughout the hiring process.They maintain good relationships with clients and are quick in finding and acting on new job openings.They have been always prompt and helpful in addressing my questions.

I would definitely recommend them and would be glad working with them anytime in future.
Great to get your foot in the door
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Royersford, PAApril 4, 2015
Great help for getting me in place for where I needed to be. Inconsistent information provided by the recruiters. Pay scale is not the greatest.
Great Comapny to work for!!!
System Engineer (Former Employee), Morristown NJMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Highly recommendable company
Cons: Benefits can be improvised
I have worked with Insight Global for few months & really enjoyed working with them.
My recruiter was very helpful throughout the hiring process and provided great tips to crack the client interview.

They have been always prompt and helpful in addressing my questions.

Great Company
Recruiter (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Great company with a young and energetic staff. A typical work day is starting your morning huddle to go over goals for the day and then you take calls.
Productive and fun working enviornment with growth potential
Account Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 26, 2015
Outside Sales - I was responsible for building and maintaining business relationships with my accounts. I was given a sales territory to master and prospect for revenue growth of our company. I managed my own work shedule focused around cold-calling and presenting staffing services. I would also train and develop new recruiters to mentor them on business acumen and IT Knowledge.
Great company to work for
Mid Level Software Developer (Current Employee), Saint LouisMarch 26, 2015
Pros: professional, polite, dedicated workers
I am constantly impressed with the dedication Insight has to what they do. Whenever there is a problem, they have handled it fast and professionally. They have never dropped the ball since I started working with them, and I'm a demanding person.
Recruiters are very helpful
Clerical Support (Current Employee), Horsham, PAMarch 26, 2015
My recruiter was extremely helpful during the entire hiring process. She explained all of the steps well and made sure that I understood exactly what I needed to do. My only complaint is that there is a lot of paperwork that goes into the hiring process, which can be intimidating.
Installation and repair
Installation and Repair Technician in Portland, ME (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: providing service to customers
Cons: working in bad weather
Installation and repair of POTS, and ADSL in commercial, and residential environments. Ran bucket truck, and worked on ladders to climb poles. Did cable repair on aerial and underground wiring.
Do not recommend
Recruiter (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILMarch 26, 2015
Unrealistic expectations set, extremely competitive, higher management does not pay attention to anyone but the most successful, salary is not enough to live off of, questionable practices
They were professional and mostly responsive
Data Entry/Customer Service (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 25, 2015
I had some issues with the way the company Insight put me with conducted business, but for the most part, Insight was professional and up-front about all matters regarding the position. I did feel uninformed throughout the process, there were several times a colleague working with Insight would get an email or message from Insight that I did not receive. Often these emails would contain vital information regarding the position we were working, and this issue was frustrating for me.

In general, my experience was pleasant, and I would not steer anyone away from Insight Global.
Great workplace; fun environment
Systems Engineer (Contracted) (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: challenging but fun environment
Cons: short contract length
I was only brought on by Insight Global due to a knowledged share opportunity with the transition of IT delivery from HP Enterprise Services back to Bank of America. While I was there though the company seems to be a great one to contract with. The recruiters are good and keep you well informed. I just wish the contract length was a bit longer term.
Exceptional Recruiting / Staffing Experience
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Los AngelesMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Warm Environment, Great Support
Cons: N/A
Working with Insight Global has been nothing short that a wonderful experience all around. The staff were friendly and warm, and were quick to welcome me as part of the team. The management is equally pleasant and made sure to take time to get to know me and make me feel like a valuable asset to their team.
Great Company - Great Experience
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Knowledgeable, Friendly
Cons: None so far.
I recently started working with Insight Global and they were very helpful and very nice, and it has been a great experience. I would recommend Insight Global to any of my friends.
call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), MIAMI FLMarch 17, 2015
CALL CENTER FOR ADP
LEARNED HOW CALCULATE TAXS PAYROLL W2
GAIN ALOT OF KNOWLEGDE REALLY THANKS FOR PEOPLE I MEET EXPERIANCE I GAIN
fun work and great managment
Data Entry (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2015
Pros: always potluck
Cons: great company to work for
the company is great would love to go back and work with them also its temp position , like i said it was great to work with and looking forward to work with them again
Youthful Work Place
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 8, 2015
Cons: reality for the first 6-18 months 1% commission and 10-12 hr workdays
The environment is a pint sized reflection of the Wolf of Wall Street . Budding and Young professionals are tantalized with limitless commission loud music profanity and company sponsored trips .
IT Staffing Agency with excellent recruiters
Senior Desktop Computer Support Technician (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 6, 2015
I would recommend their services to anyone. Katlynn does an excellent job at helping IT Professionals find employment.
High Energy High Tunrover
Technical Recruitment Manager, Project Coordinator (Former Employee), McLean, VAMarch 6, 2015
People are great to work with, but the benefits and comp could be much better. Very fast paced environment which also leads to high turnover.

1 2 3 4 5

About Insight Global

Insight Global is a premier technology staffing services firm, ranked as one of the fastest growing staffing firms for the past – Read more

Insight Global Salaries