Insight Global

Insight Global Employer Reviews

Fantastic Temp-Agency
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), San DiegoJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: communication
I am very impressed with this temp agency, their recruiters are superb!! The recruiter I worked with was very nice, professional and made sure that there was communication every step of the way!! I absolutely enjoyed going through the job process to get this new position. I am very excited to be working with the recruiter, in the future and would highly recommend anyone looking for a position in the IT, or medical/technical field to apply!! Everyone makes you feel welcome and part of the team from the minute you walk into the office!

I am definitely looking forward to working with my recruiter on this assignment!
Great company to sign up with.
Temp assignment (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: fee lunches
Cons: benefits and short term assignments
Company is great. Great team coordinators, people ere very friendly the company provided lunches everyday. The hardest thing about the job was having to leave when assignment ended. The most enjoyable thing about the job was completing the daily task required and getting patients verified for their upcoming procedures, and to know that I as apart of that was awesome.
Contracting Firm for Area Company
Business Systems Analyst for AbbVie - BA Division (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILJanuary 26, 2015
Insight Global is a popular contracting firm for local companies including AbbVie.

Nice people; good benefits. Typical contracting firm culture.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: upbeat personalities and the people i worked alongside were great.
Cons: very entry-level; wants young people, which in a way is not really a con. just was not for me.
Insight Global was a great place to work in my short stint with them. I learned a lot in two months, however, the environment and sales style was not for me. It is great for young college graduates who have never had the experience before. They certainly know what they are doing over there, and I do not have anything bad to say about them. I have great references from them.
Quick and efficient job placement
Data Entry (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: presented me with an opportunity right away
Everyone seems to enjoy their job as recruiters. All were very friendly and helpful. They seemed to keep my concerns and aspirations in mind. Quick to answer questions via email or phone.

Placement was easy. They set me up with an opportunity to establish myself as well as potential for growth.
Because looking for work doesn't have to be a one person job
Technical Analyst Tier 1 (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: personal representative, multiple levels of assistance resume', interview etc
Cons: due to sub contracting not always easy to know where you stand with your placement company.
Insight global in my experience finds the positions that best suit your skills and marries job seeker to employee seeker. The recruiter is assigned to you and is very interested in finding you a position, almost as much if not more so than you are. Whether it is just a job to them or not is indistinguishable because the people skills displayed are excellent and you feel as though they care about whats best for you. They also prepare you with the tools necessary to make the best possible impression when they have secured an interview for you, from assisting with resume tailoring to dress code information and question rehearsal type sit down to help prepare you for the interview and will sometimes have someone meet you at the interview to provide with additional (and more professional looking) resumes for use during the interview.
its there
Inventory management (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2015
This is another waste of my time just want to post a resume not write a book
Satisfied with placement
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: insight global placed me in my ideal role within a great company and gave me a chance to impress
Cons: not really a whole lot of challenges but really adapting to the environment
Great experience, wonderful people to help you finding a job.
Great jobs, great companies, paychecks on time. Never had a problem with Insight Global.
Versatile Work
Project Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: they fight for your salary
Cons: temp work
You work as a consultant just like temp work but you can be aggressive on salary. You just never know how long the position my last.
Great
Pro Business Coordinator (Current Employee), GeorgiaJanuary 20, 2015
Cons: no communication from hiring mananger
They seemed very helpful and presented me with a opportunity I thought was great. After being there 3 months and working hard what was romised to me in the beginning changed by the time my contract ended. I didnt know it eneded until I arrived to work one day and my badge wasnt working. They are nice people just no communication to employees.
The best recruitment agency!
Front End Development (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AzJanuary 16, 2015
I am new to working with recruiters. But the staff at Insight Global made is a very simple process. The agents made me feel like I was a special, and unique, valued individual.

They work SUPER fast, and eager to get me working. The staff at Insight Global got me the position I have always wanted. For 15 years I have been a front end developer, and have had a couple great jobs, but this one is perfection!
Great place to rack up real world job experience
SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Former Employee), Redmond, WAJanuary 16, 2015
If you want to learn more about Microsoft products by working at the company where all their products begin then Insight Global is a major vendor with Microsoft and can provide you with a route in.
Workplace
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 16, 2015
Wonderful work environment, was able to work from home 2 days out of the week. Great team communication.
Product Development
HCA Product Development (Former Employee), Nashville,TNJanuary 15, 2015
Working for Insight Global/HCA was great experience, I was able to split my work week between the office/home.
OK
IT Tech I (Contract) (Former Employee), Orange, CAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: short contracts
Dealing with nurses and doctors on their new system, printer issues and AD issues with their profiles.
Insight Global has been great to work with
COGNOS Technical Lead/Architect (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: information has been provided quickly via email or direct phone contact.
Working with Insight Global has been very easy and pleasant.

Interacting with my contacts at Insight Global has been a pleasure. They were confident about the position and knowledgeable of the client's requirement. This helped me prepare for the interview and ultimately get the position.
enjoyed the experienced
Lead Line Refresh Technician (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: consistent work with very few breaks
Enjoyed the benefits of traveling from site to site meeting new and exciting people and co workers. Learned a lot about security, servers, time management along with other invaluable skills.
Alright Comapny
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), New Century, KSJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: bring bagels, have activity days like customer spirit week
Cons: contract is only 1 year and if your not hired by that time the job ends
Typical work day consists of answering incoming calls and creating repair tickets for technicians, Also we transfer calls to appropriate groups. Management is friendly. Co-workers are friendly. I thardest part of my job is helping the customers who are really angry about their phones not working. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I am helping people with what they are needing, and the people I work with.
I am a contractor for Insight Global
Proxy Engineer/Consultant Work from Home (Current Employee), Work From homeJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: i am a contractor
I have no interaction with Insight Global management since I am a contractor in support of Bank of America.
Outstanding team
IT Team Lead (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 30, 2014
I loved working with all 25 of the most gifted and innovative co-workers ever.

1 2 3 4 5

About Insight Global

Insight Global is a premier technology staffing services firm, ranked as one of the fastest growing staffing firms for the past – Read more