Insight Global Employee Reviews

Great place to start
Mobility Engineer (Current Employee) –  McLean, VANovember 16, 2017
Great company to start with to get your foot in the door. Learned a lot of helpful information to help advance my career. Most positions offer good on the job training.
No communication
Global Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 13, 2017
Once I was placed in a position with Insight Global I have had almost no contact with them. Emails take 2 to 3 days to get a response and typically I am told they will find out in a few days which I then have to email again after 2 or 3 days to see if the answer was found yet. Benefits offered and incredibly expensive and cover next to nothing. No paid time off. Pay is very low based on the fact that you have no time off and benefits cost more than day care for 1 child per week. I would not recommend working for this company if you have a family and need reliable benefits.
Pros
They found me a job
Cons
No paid time off, expensive health insurance, no communication
They Move Fast
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Unknown Gulch, IDNovember 13, 2017
I think they can do better as far as management. They never called to check on you, Insight just never felt like i belonged there. They like to rush you in and and rush you on a Job assignment, then fire you with no explanation.
Pros
Its Business
Cons
i would never work there again
Great atmosphere
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 10, 2017
High stress level and very competitive but the environment is great and the people really make the job worth it. Can advance quickly if you work for it.
Company based around strong company culture but lacks any retention
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 9, 2017
Loved the company culture and the people I met. Upper management does not truly care about their employees. "Turn and burn" environment where if you struggle you are replaced.
Great work environment and company culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 9, 2017
Iv'e been working as a recruiter with Insight Global for about 2 months now.The office environment is very fast paced which I absolutely love. I feel like I'm contributing and am a valued employee. Everyone is excited to be here and always motivating each other. To top it all off, the sales managers are always checking in on us to make sure our professional development is on track. Overall, it's been such an amazing experience.
Fun environment
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Bloomingdale, ILNovember 8, 2017
My day there is very challenging but productive. I'm working on various projects from American Airlines, Royal Caribbean, Hilton, etc. Learning A lot of different technologies for Fortune 500 companies.
Pros
Flexible environment
Cons
N/a
Contractors are treated horribly
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILNovember 7, 2017
The work at the site is not bad at all but the lack of assistance and stability for their staff is atrocious. No commitment to their staff and no advancement or raises or vacation time for their staff. Managers work for the companies and not their employees.
Pros
Cons
No recourse I was told Illinois is an at will state
work enviroment
Test Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Olsmar flNovember 7, 2017
Place was not well kept. Work involved no well defined procedures, I was more or less on my own. But was still able to create and implement my own test and repair work docs.
Pros
Cons
regular breaks
IT Recruiting wasn't for me
IT RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 7, 2017
Collaborated with upper management to recruit IT consultants including all aspects of interviewing and hiring
Managed multiple large scale recruiting projects simultaneously
Demonstrated leadership by training new IT recruiters while consistently surpassing
pre determined deliverables
Enhanced skills in lead generation, outside sales, and cold calling
Paid well
Asset Deployment Technician and Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCNovember 3, 2017
Paid well for my role. Additional benefits were limited or too expensive. The hours were consistent with a typical work week. As responsibilities increased, compensation did not.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Work load
no review available
Contract Temp (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, CONovember 3, 2017
nothing to review, short term assignment, I have nothing to say about this company as I worked there 6 years ago for 4 months for a specific assignment.
A company that doesn't care
Consultant/Senior Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 2, 2017
I have worked as a consultant for Insight Global for over one year. During that time my manager has not answered any phone calls or emails. As far as they are concerned, I am a money stream and nothing else.
Pros
They got me a temp job
Cons
They don't care
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLNovember 2, 2017
I was so concerned with staffing agencies in my career. I was told horror stories! But when my recruiter Josie Rosario found me and interviewed me her and Kailn. I felt a warm welcoming that i wanted to be apart of! They are a great friendly place to work great pay great work/family balance thats what i needed
Pros
great pay easy to reach when needed
Cons
i dont have any
Great Company
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 1, 2017
Great Company to work for. From start to finish, excellent communication, attentive to all questions and concerns. Remained in contact with me through the length of my contract.
consultant work
Implementation Specialist / Builder (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 1, 2017
Started out being somewhat confident that I would be with the company for quite a while. Bad decisions were made and after 8 months of employment I was told my contract was up.
Pros
travel and great pay
Cons
uncertainty
Great company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 31, 2017
Insight Global is a great company to work for. They communicate regularly, address concerns immediately. They also brief you on the company you interview with so that you are well prepared.
Pros
Flexibility
Fun people and culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 31, 2017
Awesome job for fresh college grads. You learn what it's like to work in a professional environment but get to work with a fun sociable froup of people. You will learn about IT, accounting, finance, and many more career fields and get first hand experience talking with so many professionals and their work experience. You learn a ton of skills that you will need for any future in your career. The work can get boring/stressful and require you to work late or come in early but pays off once you start making commission.
Pros
Free lunch on Friday, Great growth opportunity, professional development
Cons
starting pay is low, stressful at times, have to work late at times
Felt like a sorority
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 30, 2017
Account managers would tell recruiters what they should wear, heels were the only option in regards to footwear for women and the expectation of hours worked was unrealistic for most people. The base pay was very low.
Training offered.
Data Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAOctober 30, 2017
I was put on the weekend and over-night shift without any help. There was no night differential pay or week-end pay. I am subjected to multiple change windows and problems every week-end.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2