Insight Global

Insight Global Employer Reviews

Excellent work environment
Key Operator (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 28, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: not good at communication, especially when client ends assignment
Was a on sight job to support the customer of the client.

Met lots of people and got to interact with people daily. Really enjoyed the assignment.
Productive and great place
Logistics Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 28, 2014
Pros: insight global recruiters are always supoprtive and professional.
Cons: as of now i have encountered no cons
It has been my pleasure to work at Insight Global. The job that Insight Global offered me is in one of the international companies and it has great employees. I am very keen on learning more about Supply Chain Management and the company. I like the company culture a lot and enjoy working with my teammate. I wish I had a full-time permanent job here.
Very helpful and cooperative staff & nice pay
Scrum Master- Contractor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 27, 2014
Just joined as a contractor and found the staff of Insight Global extremely amenable.
Insight Global
VERIZON CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: constant training and development
Cons: high turnover rate within company.
A typical day a work consist of setting up conference calls with 3rd party vendors, staff, and management for the set up of services and installation of equipment. The hardest part of the job occurred during constant phone conferences, group meetings, and documents filed to ensure that services were acquired.
So far...IG has been a really nice company to work for. They helped me to find work close to home. I will always be grateful for that.
Watch Analyst (Current Employee), Quantico, VAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: great recruiters
Cons: the corp office is located near tysons corner--i live in stafford.
So far...IG has been a really nice company to work for. They helped me to find work close to home; I will always be grateful for that.
Great environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 20, 2014
amazing place to wok, awesome people. They care about their employees.
Insight Global is the real deal
Internet Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 20, 2014
Pros: friendly, professional, help prep you for interviews
I'm working in a dream job thanks to Insight Global. Their professional and friendly staff worked hard to find a good fit for me and helped throughout the entire hiring process. I wouldn't have landed as good of a job without there help.
ok work placement
Security Guard (Current Employee), st. agnes hospitalAugust 18, 2014
Pros: relaxed supervision
Cons: no accountablity
they give you a site and you work it nothing much to it but any problems and you are at fault no matter what
Great Staff, very personable
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee), KPMGAugust 18, 2014
Pros: friendly, personable, dedicated
Cons: sometimes submissions aren't submitted
Insight Global always keeps me informed of the latest in the job market. I look forward to submissions from them every time because I am certain they will follow through and deliver.
Really nice work enviromnment
Patient Account Rep (Former Employee), BurlingameAugust 18, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: ending the assignment
I loved learning the new data entry system. My typical day was busy uploading and transferring information from the old system to the new, while trying to collect on past due claims. Managment was helpful and friendly. The hardest part about the job was completing the temp assignment. The most enjoyable was the weekly pot lucks.
People are good to work with
HP-Lead/Manger BofA bank refreshes (Former Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 16, 2014
Overall Insight Global is just ok to work for. They seem to get contracts that are not good and thus the pay is horrible for working conditions. They do try to cheap shot you in what ever way possible it seems. The people you work with thogh are great,
Excellent service
n/a (Former Employee), North GeorgiaAugust 15, 2014
Pros: excellent service. staff went out of their way to help me arrange an interview
I found that Insight Global Staff were courteous, helpful and went out of their way to help me find employment and arrange an interview. They are always encouraging and upbeat.

I would recommend them to anyone who is seeking employment.
Pretty descent for a contractor.
desktop technician (Current Employee), Plano, TXAugust 15, 2014
I have worked with Insight for just under 6 months now. The employees are very courteous and professional. They will go above and beyond to help get you seated into your new job/career. I feed that Insight was able to get me a competitive price in the career that I am pursuing.
Great People to work with!!!!
Desktop Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas TXAugust 15, 2014
Pros: great people to work with and very personable.
Cons: let you know if i find one
Great company to work with, diligent in there searches and will find you a job that is a perfect fit for you.
Insight was GREAT!!
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 15, 2014
Pros: compensation, hours, networking
Great place to work with and the people are wonderful! They found me an awesome job with an awesome company and they were able to get me the compensation I was looking for. Thank you so much Insight Global. Shout out to my recruiter in Dallas! You're awesome!!

Have no complaints. Process was smooth and if I ever had questions, I could always ask and – more... get a quick response. Can't say anything bad about Insight Global. – less
Great organization throughout!
Helpdesk Analyst (Current Employee), Union, NJAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great company to work for
Insight Global has helped me through the entire process from the interview to securing the position. Commitment and dedication to their employees and contractors is what separates them from the rest.

Thank you Insight global!!!
good first job
Recruiter (Former Employee), california, caAugust 11, 2014
Pros: good first job
Cons: advancement
fun
eventful
easy
networking
co-workers
good first job
location
Extremely professional, and pleasant to work with.
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2014
Pros: insight global seems to recognize talent and place people where they can succeed.
Cons: i've not been with insight global long enough to recognize any cons.
Insight Global seems to recognize both their clients needs as well as their potential employees. Most recruiting companies I've worked with (actually, all recruiting companies I've worked with) only saw me (others) as a revenue-generator and a body to fill a specific slot. It was kind of nice to deal with a company that recognizes raw talent, and can – more... see a fit with their clients. For me, I did not make the cut for the first job I applied for but they recognized a need for my talents, with the same firm, and now I have an opportunity to succeed. – less
The speed of the process is almost unbelievable.
NOC Telepresence Technician (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 11, 2014
I graduated from The Open Cloud Academy and was ready to get a job. I was waiting to enter another course in the company I was applying for when a classmate forwarded me an email from an offer from Insight Global to get a job with one of the top IT companies out there. I sent my resume and got a call back immediately, I had a technical phone interview – more... with a scheduled personal interview the next day. I went to the interview and got hired. It was amazingly fast how everything worked for me. Thank you Insight Global. – less
Placed me in the best job I have had in years
Contractor (Current Employee), Houston, TexasAugust 10, 2014
Pros: persisitant recruiters who delivered
Cons: it a took a while but was worth the wait.
They've been working with me for almost a year as I worked in other places and they finally found a job that was a great fit for me.

The company I work for now makes it a pleasure to go to work everyday and also offers real opportunities to learn and advance. Something that's been missing from my previous jobs.

My recruiter and account manager were – more... some the best people I've worked with in along time.

Highly recommend this agency. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Insight Global

Insight Global is a premier technology staffing services firm, ranked as one of the fastest growing staffing firms for the past – Read more