Insight Global Employee Reviews

Found 1,009 reviews matching the search
Great clients, bad benefits
Web Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COJanuary 20, 2017
I really enjoy working with the client that I am through insight global I just wish insight global offered better benefits. My wife and I are healthy in our mid 30s and basic health care through insight global would have been $960 a month. We oppted out and got a better deal with kaiser directly.
Pros
weekly pay periods
Cons
very expensive health care no other benefits
unprofessional culture, boring desk work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2017
to much computer work, so competitive and numbers driven, crazy coworkers, work too often, feel like a pledge, not a fan
Great Company!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 16, 2017
A typical day at work was heavily focused on being on the phone. There is a strict set of expectations weekly in terms of KPI's. I was able to learn a lot working with IGI in terms of recruiting and cold calling.
Great for people looking for work!
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAJanuary 11, 2017
Great company with great people who are passionate about finding work for individuals who are eager and ready to work. My recruiter has been nothing short of amazing!
Pros
Prompt, Easy going
Contractor
Service Engineer/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2017
This company is a staffing agency in which I work as a technical contractor usually for Hewlett Packard in hourly basics, during short term projects.
I like to work for them because of the flexible schedules that are suitable to my needs
Pros
Good hourly salary
Cons
short terms
Great First Job
Technical Recruiter/Professional Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 7, 2017
This Job has been a great first job that teaches you the ins and outs of the hiring scope. The culture is fun and enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is the job itself, staffing is difficult because you are dealing with people who are unpredictable.
Pros
free breakfast on fridays
Cons
benefits, commission structure
Contract with CACI
Corporate Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30319January 4, 2017
I have a great experiences working at CACI. All managers are very responsive with all candidates that are sent over and employees are very helpful.
Working as a temp is a great way to get your foot in the door
Customer Care Representative CVS/Temp (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIJanuary 2, 2017
I worked with a great group of people who I met through temping @ CVS call center. Managers were very accommodating. work schedule very flexible. Hardest part of the job was not knowing if I were ever going to be permanent with the company I was temping for.
Pros
very flexible schedule
Cons
no beneifits
A Great Work Enviornment
Procurement Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 23, 2016
Thru the duration the support and integrity I have received from Insight Global has been a great experience. Gaining skills and improving has been one of the most influential components.
Pros
Skill set
Cons
Independent Contractor
Awesome
Data Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2016
Awesome place to work. Staff is friendly knowledgable. Very helpful with answering questions. Management is definately on point with answering any question brought to there attention
Good culture but crazy standards
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 17, 2016
I enjoyed most of the people I worked with at Insight Global. However, the turnover is very high and the standards are insane. You can make great money while you're there you just have to work hard and don't listen to anything negative anyone says. You have the ability to move up in the company but part of me thought it was because they had high turnover so they had to keep whoever is left and make them stay.
Pros
Fun parties, good work events, and company perks
Productive place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 14, 2016
A typical day at work is learning what it takes to move on to higher things. Insight Global is a great company to be involved with.
Pros
Co-workers gathering for free lunch and fun times
Cons
Shorter breaks
They stress a great work environment and culture, however this is completely false.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 12, 2016
Insight Global employees are easily disposable, (the turnover rate is in the high 90%'s). Because they are constantly hiring students out of college they take advantage of their employees, create a stressful work environment with no work/life balance and pay they're employees extremely low salaries therefore they provide low salaries, with extremely high expectations. They set the standard so high for their employees that most of everyone in the company fakes their numbers . Moving up in the company is strictly based off of on who within your office likes you, regardless of performance. They give you a lot of push back if you ever get sick or need to take PTO.
Ping pong and other things many other things
Contractor (Technology Specialist) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 9, 2016
Very good for me anyway more information more information many many many other words and things lots of them let me off this page let me off this page let me off this page
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
no cons
Good place
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 8, 2016
It's a god place, but job security is rough. I enjoyed the people I worked around. I would have liked to be there but I guess to many banks closing to have a reason to keep an engineer.
Excellent Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 5, 2016
This company has been very supportive and do what they set out to do. They are extremely professional and wouldn't hesitate working with them again. Great Job!
Job Placement/staffing company
Project Manager / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 5, 2016
Good company with nice people. They do a good job of placing people at different companies. Their benefits are pricey but comprehensive. They work with you to find opportunities that will work for you and your skillset.
Relaxed and fun work place for the majority of the year that I have worked here.
System Analyst/ Media Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CADecember 2, 2016
Management is OUTSTANDING if there is and issue it is solved right away. My manager fights for their employees and even gets down in the trenches with us to do the work.
Great place to work through
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 30, 2016
Desktop Support Technician on-site and over the phone support for over 250 users. I worked multiple assignments at different companies doing everything from PC support to upgrades and virus removals. Great assignments for Fortune 500 companies as well as smaller companies where you had to wear more hats,. and be more flexible.
Pros
Loved the different assignments
Cons
Short assignments when I loved the place I was sent.
Great Company!! Poor Benefits
Intern (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 16, 2016
Working for Insight Global has been no problem at all. For a contractor company, recruiters are always on top of their game and it is easy to communicate with them.

Benefits are the worst for this company and is by no means a long term to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3