Insight Global Employee Reviews in United States

Incredibly helpful and friendly recruiters
Product Surveillance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 6, 2016
Insight Global has been incredibly helpful during my job search. The recruiter gave me detailed information regarding what steps I should take, regular updates, and fast responses, but she also helped me when it was already late in the day, during what I would presume to be her off hours.

I cannot stress how much I appreciated her fast responses and regular updates.
Pros
detailed instructions, regular updates, fast responses, friendly staff
Friendly Company Willing to Help You Out
Quality Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 6, 2016
I really love the culture that the company and employees represent. It is a very positive environment and the fellow employees are always willing to help people out. The transition process to a new position was seamless thanks to the expertise and experience of my personal recruiter. I would definitely recommend them if people are looking for help with finding jobs.
Pros
Employees are very helpful and knowledgeable about the job process
Contract agency, place at ATS Global
Help Desk Specialist - Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 5, 2016
On a typical day, I answered call from customers who possessed at particular type of laptop. I provided support for these individuals. I used trouble shooting skills to resolve most of their issues. Issues I were not able to resolve I passed them on to a different group. This position relatively simple and enjoyable. I got to work with a different class of machine, as well as learn an aspect of the help desk level one technician.
Pros
Got to learn a new system
Cons
Wanted me to work on Saturday's, and no long term emplyment.
Great recruiting team that goes above & beyond!
IT Generalist with Rambler On (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 22, 2016
My overall experience with the Insight Global recruiting team was excellent. The group was extremely helpful finding a contractual job position in the Austin area. They were attentive throughout the whole hiring process and very responsive whenever needed. I would without a doubt contact Insight Global if I'm ever on the job market again. Thank you.
Pros
Great team, easy to contact, friendly and attentive.
Cons
Expensive benefits.
Challenging and fun work environment
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 18, 2016
Work at Insight Global is not easy but it is worth the learning curve and being surrounded by like-minded driven people that work hard. Every day is something new and you must be good with change and confronting any problem first-hand. The work environment is fun and vibrant and it makes the day go by a lot faster when you are working around people you like. There are a lot of extra perks and events outside of work such as going on lunches with clients that show you the light to pushing to be on the Sales team. This is a people focused job and you must be a social butterfly to be successful here.
Pros
Lunches, happy hours, cool events, fun office environment
Cons
long hours, low salary, sitting at a computer all day
Helped me get a great full time job with awesome compensation!
Software Integration Engineer (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 2, 2016
You can NOT go wrong with Insight Global. I had the BEST representative help me get a job. Every other day she would call me and give me an update on a job she had submitted me for. Before i continue, i can't stress what i am about to say, patience. Patience is key, it took roughly a month and a half before i was finally accepted into a company with great salary and compensations. She worked so hard for me. She would help get me an interview every week. Insight Global is just the way to go, and if your lucky enough to get the same representative i did, then you will get far in life!
The work was at Fort Detrick -( Client). most rewarding exposure to all aspect of network and applications such as SCCM, Infobox, LANDesk
System Support Technician II (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJune 1, 2016
Highly professional. Made frequent touch with employees. Offer good benefits. I performed my duties at Fort Detrick. I learnt a lot of technical skills in the way of application such as SCCM, Remedy Ticketing Application, Handled User and machine accounts in AD, Handled IP Scope in DHCP, Scheduled application updates and installation in SCCM.
Cons
work was on contract short term 1 year
Deskside Support
Deskside Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 20, 2016
A typical day on the job. I see what tickets I am assign to and go help customer with there issues. I learned how to be patient with customer when they are upset do to computer problems. My Manager thank me at the end of the day for completing my tasks. I help co-worker when in need and I get help for my co-worker as well.
The hardest part of the job is when I can not complete my tickets or a new problems come up which I can't complete. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home knowing I did my best to complete my work and my boss, co-workers it happy at the end of the day.
Pros
Receiving help
Cons
Not Receiving help
Kids managing kids
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 12, 2016
Insight Global definitely provides you with an opportunity. It is hard work and long days. However, there is no consistency and it is always quantity over quality here.

Management is lackluster to say the least. Motivation is to scream at you and to manipulate you. I would just say go open with an open mind but do not be oblivious for too long.

Co-workers are the best part, everyone is motivated and loves to have a great time.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Micromanaged, inconsistent, manipulated
Efficient placement practices
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 19, 2016
I worked with 2 recruiters at the San Francisco office to land a very interesting role at a retail firm in the city. I found them very courteous and professional. The company is aggressive in a good way when it comes to marketing themselves, and your own profile to client firms. But that is a good thing, especially considering the cut-throat competition in the SF Bay Area.

Their efficiency and business process is very impressive. I haven't experienced any delays yet. Another crucial factor is that they have established strong relations with client firms, and as a contract employee that provides a certain security in the augmented staffing industry which has very little job security and advancement by its very nature.
Pros
Very efficient talent management.

Want to know more about Insight Global?

Ask a question
Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 20, 2016
I only have positive things to say about Insight Global Staffing Agency. I received an exceptional and professional service. The staff was very courteous and pleasant to work with. They help me find the right job that fits my skills and professional interest. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the right job.
Cons
Be patient. They could take some time to find the right job.
Productive and fun company to work for
Network Engineer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 24, 2016
I didn't have much contact with the Insight folks. Most was with the company I was assigned to work. The compensation and benefits were pretty solid. After the contract ended they had nothing else for me so be prepared and do your own search for work as your assignment ends.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Not terribly reliable finding new work.
Productive and fun place to work
Cable Splicing Technician (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 15, 2016
Very educated and willing team driven towards positive results. This project was successfully completed within the short time frame given us. Placing, splicing, terminating both fiber and copper as well as testing all of these terminations for positive results.
Pros
Strong team work
Cons
Restricted time to complete this project
EDS Grows into HP Merger
Business System Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2016
Working for EDS who was then later acquired by HP helped my apply and grow my skills while defining what is known today as a business analyst.

Work daily with client customers to define and document business need and solution including defining clear measurable objectives. This includes drafting various functional and business requirement documents to communicate the needed changes to system engineers that will be tasked with coding changes.

Documents may include use case and business process flows along with design document such as extract mappings, API transactions, window and report designs.
Great culture and opportunity for growth
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 3, 2016
Loved everyone that I worked with during my time at Insight Global! Worked with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds, learned a lot about the information technology industry and what most companies need on the back end to be successful.
Pros
culture, account managers
Cons
very limited comission in recruiter role
Very good place work.
DBA Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJune 23, 2016
Working for Insight Global is one of the best work experience for me, the level of professionalism is very high. Management is great, any issue or concern are promptly addressed on the phone or via email
Pros
Keep you in the loop all the time, pay is good, trying to get the best opportunity
Cons
I really din't have any cons, my experience was all good.
Job was very enjoyable but very short
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2016
I enjoy the Job very much: great staff and coworker, job duties were explain very well. The one thing I didn't enjoy was the staffing company didn't know who was working were and when it came time to let some workers go they let the wrong workers go because they had the names confused.
Pros
Job very good - working enviroment was excellent
Cons
staffing management was very poor
Deep pockets, lack of vision
PHP Developer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2016
Management used to be great. Now constantly contradict themselves and switch plans before a finished product can be deployed. Will pull devs off of task at hand to fight "fires" that have little to no business impact.

Promises are made to business with unrealistic timelines, but fault lies with devs when product falls short.

Pay is great though.
Attentive staff, organized team support
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Butler, NJMay 25, 2016
From the start, you realize how this team is well organized and managed; their diligent support is key during the hiring process.
Quick feedback turnaround. I would recommend their recruiting services.
Pros
Diligent contacts, great communication, professional atmosphere.
Cons
None so far.
Positive Experience
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 17, 2016
Overall - my experience with Insight Global has been a very positive. The recruiters were very helpful and always available to answer any questions that I had. They were very responsive to me. I have never done contract work, and they made the transition very easy. I would, and have, recommended my friends in the future.
Pros
Very attentive and responsive. Recruiters were very professional.
Cons
N/A

4.3