Insight Global Employee Reviews

Excellent Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 5, 2016
This company has been very supportive and do what they set out to do. They are extremely professional and wouldn't hesitate working with them again. Great Job!
Job Placement/staffing company
Project Manager / Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 5, 2016
Good company with nice people. They do a good job of placing people at different companies. Their benefits are pricey but comprehensive. They work with you to find opportunities that will work for you and your skillset.
Relaxed and fun work place for the majority of the year that I have worked here.
System Analyst/ Media Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CADecember 2, 2016
Management is OUTSTANDING if there is and issue it is solved right away. My manager fights for their employees and even gets down in the trenches with us to do the work.
Great place to work through
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 30, 2016
Desktop Support Technician on-site and over the phone support for over 250 users. I worked multiple assignments at different companies doing everything from PC support to upgrades and virus removals. Great assignments for Fortune 500 companies as well as smaller companies where you had to wear more hats,. and be more flexible.
Pros
Loved the different assignments
Cons
Short assignments when I loved the place I was sent.
Great Company!! Poor Benefits
Intern (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 16, 2016
Working for Insight Global has been no problem at all. For a contractor company, recruiters are always on top of their game and it is easy to communicate with them.

Benefits are the worst for this company and is by no means a long term to work for.
Good people
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CANovember 14, 2016
fun culture. recommend to people out of college. work hard play hard culture. wooohooooooooooo give it a shot. or not. up to you what you wanna do. live large
I already reviewed this
Project Coordinator for Century Link Telecom (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHNovember 11, 2016
Not sure why this wants another review when I have already stated this information previously. it is a great company and would work for them again.
Pros
temp to hire
Cons
contracts end abruptly
Poorly run and dont care about you only the company hiring you
Buyer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 7, 2016
Insight Global does not look out for your best interest just the company they get you a position at. The benefits are bad but in line with a temp company. All they care about is the commission they are making on you.
Pros
Cons
A lot
Great place
Tier 2 Tech Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Voorhees, NJNovember 4, 2016
Outstanding sourcing Company for job seekers. They have contract to hire work. If or once a contract ends. Insight keeps in you in loop on other opportunities that come up.
Pros
Always there for you
Cons
Healthcare
Brought me the opportunity to begin my career
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MINovember 2, 2016
A recruiter from Insight Global contacted me regarding a job opportunity with a software consulting company, after finding my resume online. My recruiter acted as a dedicated, personal contact who facilitated communication between me and the employer. He was always very quick to update me on any new information regarding the interview process, often speaking with me both before and after interviews. The interview process for this particular company took about a month and a half, so I was very grateful that my recruiter was on top of things and was very quick to respond to my questions, whether by email or phone call. Overall, I was very pleased with the work Insight Global did and was impressed by their professionalism and respect shown to me.
Pros
Professional, respectful, timely

Want to know more about Insight Global?

Ask a question
Decent Entry Level Job for Recent Graduates
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 30, 2016
Insight Global is a young company with an office primarily filled with people under the age of 30. The pay is low, starting you at 30,000 a year, which after taxes in PA, works out to be roughly 10 dollars an hour. The culture is fun and interesting but the job can be dull and repetitive.
Pros
Fun culture, lots of after-work events
Cons
Low pay, long hours (7:30-5 at the earliest) high expectation for "numbers" to be met
Great Culture
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 30, 2016
This company has opportunity to advance like I've never seen before. It's a very close-knit family despite high turnover and they really rally around one another. It's a great place to work if you're looking to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Good Team, Good Company
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 26, 2016
Good team/company, they do a good job in finding a position for you. I met up with a recruiter and the following day had a list of a few different opportunities.
Great Experience working with recruiter at Insight Global
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 25, 2016
My hiring experience with Kaley was great! She is very efficient, has established great relationship with clients. We had very open communication, I was clear informed in every step. I am very satisfied and my experience was just great! I think people like Kaley and Taylor are so outstanding definitely set the bars high, and differentiate Insight Global from the rest of competitor recruiting companies. I have worked with many, experience could not be any better with Kaley!
Flexible schedule
User Compliance/ Forensic Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richfield, MNOctober 25, 2016
Very grateful for the job opportunity and the flex schedule that was offered. I have learned many exciting things while at Best Buy and worked hard to be an asset.
Challenging and fun work environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 19, 2016
Great place to jumpstart your career and learn the ins and outs of the business world. Would definitely recommend working at Insight Global if you have a work hard play hard mentality.
Customer Service Representative.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 16, 2016
Very quick and seam less appilcation. The atmosphere is much like the last customer service positions I have worked. t lesd the to work togther, helping to keep there spirts up throug long day.
Contracted to DTCC as IT Service Delivery Manager, Cyber Security
Service Delivery Mgr: Technology Risk Management (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 13, 2016
• Worked independently as IT Service Delivery Manager
• Worked to move Cyber Security Applications and Appliances to be Monitored for availability.
• Self Motivated
• Co-workers good to work with
• Hardest part: Getting teams to be on the same page. Providing reason why we do what we do, made it work
• Most Enjoyable: Seeing efforts bear fruit
Can make great money if you are committed
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 11, 2016
Work hard play hard mentality. If you are willing to put in the hours, you can make a lot of money. Everyone starts as a recruiter and then is promoted from wi
Good company
Mechanical Program Coordinator- contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 8, 2016
Insight Global is the job placement service. The recruiter was very productive at placing me at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. It was a very fast past and cultural work place. I worked as a contractor for 51/2 yrs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3