Insight Global Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2016
This is a great company to work for! Atmosphere is positive and exciting! It's a great place to start off and the people here are amazing and will help you any time you need it. Professional environment!
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
WORK HARD to earn money! Not an 8-5 job, long hours!
Challenging Opportunity with a lot of future growth.
Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 26, 2016
Insight Global team help me through out the hiring process. They provided candid timely feedback from the employer and help me prepare for everything from interview, organization structure, information on people interviewing along with company benefits to made my decision easier. They are down to earth and very friendly and caring people.
Pros
Opportunities to learn and grow
Cons
None at this time
Excellent Company to Work With
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 23, 2016
This is my first job out of college and Insight Global was able to find me my desired job at a very reputable company. It is contract, but in some cases there could be advancements, but at the minimum it is great experience. It was an extremely quick process from first contact to hire, and the whole process was very transparent. They are great at communicating consistently and letting you know exactly what they need and learning your ins and outs and finding you the right fit.
Pros
Communication, Work Connections
Cons
Pay is ok
Great overall experience and good company to work for.
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2016
I worked on a short term contract, however my overall experience was great. Shortly after receiving a phone call about a position, I was informed that I would be starting within the next couple of days. The communication with the staff was awesome. I was informed if my recruiter would be out of the office, and when they were someone else would step in without missing a beat. The way they showed me they cared about me and my work, I would recommend Insight Global to anyone.
Didn't Agree with Culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 19, 2016
The people you work with are amazing. Fun environment and room for advancement. But, they have very strict rules for dress code and i didn't agree with some of the morals of a lot of the higher up managers in the company. They expect A LOT out of you for very little pay, and don't approve of much of a balance other than hanging out with other people from the office. An "Office presence" is a must.
Pros
hour long lunches, great coworkers
Cons
didn't agree with values, bad pay.
Great Organization
Analyst (Former Employee) –  North Houston, TXAugust 16, 2016
Worked close with account manager and recruiter whom were very professional and honest. I loved working with these two gentlemen! Both were reachable when I required guidance with an issue pertaining to an employee.
Pros
Development
Cons
Dental
Good company to work with
Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) –  Grove City, OHAugust 14, 2016
I'm still working with them on future projects. I worked at the Gap Corporate in Grove City, OH. We took care of the daily Desktop Support, including system deployment, preventative maintenance, and training of users. We were responsible for all hardware repairs, including upgrades including software.
Pros
Strong Company
Cons
Distance to travel
Contract/temporary placement Service
Telecom Software Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 9, 2016
Good people to work with. I there was a problem they were on top of the issue. Resolution was quick and secure.

There isn't a lot to address since their service was contract service.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
Accounting hiccup
Fun Place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 9, 2016
Sales position. Long hours. Low base pay - uncapped commission. Team working place. Lots of road time. Great co-workers. IT sales. Recruiting. Everyone starts at the same job.
Pros
fun office
Cons
low base pay
Great pay, great recruiters
Web Producer (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 4, 2016
I have nothing but good things to say about Insight Global! They found me, set up my interviews, got me hired and pay me well. The recruiters are very responsive whenever I have to contact them with a question or comment.

Want to know more about Insight Global?

Ask a question
Contract Position
Prior Authorization Specialist at Accenture/TMHP (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 3, 2016
They set me up at a position with an exceptional pay rate. The position was very high stress and production based.

The company they sent me to had very nice employees and good environment in a safe neighborhood.

Good for a temp agency assignment.
good but not great
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 1, 2016
Insight provided a great opportunity for developing my career and advancing many skill, however, through implementation of my project, resources were woefully unavailable and assistance from app management was virtually nonexistent.
great communication from a responsive team
Training consultant (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, caAugust 1, 2016
As a contract employee for a job through Insight Global, I had a great experience. Ashley and Laura were very responsive and everything has occurred as stated. They have been very transparent and quick to communicate whenever necessary. I really appreciate that the phones are staffed and I have been able to reach someone at Insight Global whenever necessary. I even called before 8 AM and was pleasantly surprised when someone picked up the phone and was able to assist me. Ashley was excellent in supplying details and availing herself if I needed any additional resources throughout the process. I feel supported and that I can honestly communicate to the team at Insight Global. I appreciate their work and I would recommend Insight Global to future employees who are considering taking a contract job or to companies who need help filling jobs. Thanks!
Excellent Salary and Eligible for Benefits quickly
Contractor - Facilities Office Lead (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 26, 2016
Recruiters were extremely professional and worked hard to obtaining position for me. They went to bat for my salary needs and interests.
Recommend to professionals any where.
Only negative would be mostly IT jobs available.
Great Contracting Firm
PC Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 26, 2016
Great account managers and they really look after their people. but it is a contracting firm so you never really permanently work for them. Great people and Great positions.
Insight Global
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 21, 2016
Very fast-paced environment. The description given to you is all about the perks about the job. Nothing about the job itself.
everyone was so nice
Remote Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 21, 2016
I really liked everyone there. They were all so helpful and friendly.The only bad thing is it took forever for all the paperwork to go thru...
Pros
work from home
Cons
paperwork took forever to go thru.
Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 20, 2016
I only have positive things to say about Insight Global Staffing Agency. I received an exceptional and professional service. The staff was very courteous and pleasant to work with. They help me find the right job that fits my skills and professional interest. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the right job.
Cons
Be patient. They could take some time to find the right job.
Efficient placement practices
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 19, 2016
I worked with 2 recruiters at the San Francisco office to land a very interesting role at a retail firm in the city. I found them very courteous and professional. The company is aggressive in a good way when it comes to marketing themselves, and your own profile to client firms. But that is a good thing, especially considering the cut-throat competition in the SF Bay Area.

Their efficiency and business process is very impressive. I haven't experienced any delays yet. Another crucial factor is that they have established strong relations with client firms, and as a contract employee that provides a certain security in the augmented staffing industry which has very little job security and advancement by its very nature.
Pros
Very efficient talent management.
Challenging and fun work environment
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 18, 2016
Work at Insight Global is not easy but it is worth the learning curve and being surrounded by like-minded driven people that work hard. Every day is something new and you must be good with change and confronting any problem first-hand. The work environment is fun and vibrant and it makes the day go by a lot faster when you are working around people you like. There are a lot of extra perks and events outside of work such as going on lunches with clients that show you the light to pushing to be on the Sales team. This is a people focused job and you must be a social butterfly to be successful here.
Pros
Lunches, happy hours, cool events, fun office environment
Cons
long hours, low salary, sitting at a computer all day

4.3