Insight Global Employee Reviews

Found 1,028 reviews matching the search
Quick to onboard to client
L3 Application Support (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 21, 2017
Quick to onboard to client. Ensured my paycheck was written. Other wise I was just another contractor working on one of their accounts. Some contact after contract ended.
Call Center
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 21, 2017
Sign into all systems before start time
Lots of training
Lots of down time
A few hundred calls per day
2 months of training plus extra training when calls were slow
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Hours always being cut
Awesome Experience
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 20, 2017
From my first interview until accepting my offer, the Insight Global team was beyond helpful at every step of the way. Additionally the entire process was quick and seamless which was a huge plus. I'm glad I made the decision to work with Insight and would do it again.
Beneficial jobs
OutReach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNFebruary 16, 2017
Job place cater to your experience and enhance the knowledge you already have . Great at getting in to the job but after you settle in, no one touches base with you.
Pros
Job related
Cons
feel pawned off
another contract house
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  TroyFebruary 15, 2017
I would rank them about in the middle.

I guess #1 they have never really messed up me getting paid other than mailing a paper check the first week.

points off mainly because their office seems to have a high turnover rate and i really only know one or two people there anymore.

pay rate is decent for the work i do in today's market.
Pros
you get paid every week
Cons
client is on it's way out. unsure if they will find me another fitting job.
fun people
Phone Banker (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIFebruary 15, 2017
Never worked with them, was contracted out to huntington banks and those are very cool people, loved working for them and am sad to see those friends go.
Good first job out of college
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2017
Had a lot of great experiences and learned a lot. However, management was poor and was somewhat unorganized at times. Fun filled environment but just isn't for me.
They are a great Staffing company
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2017
They are a great Staffing company and manage resources really well and know the teams really well, they provided a lot of support while we were onsite
Great Company which values it's candidates
iOS Developer (Current Employee) –  TexasFebruary 8, 2017
Reliable and hardworking recruiters through out the organization.
I was working mostly with recruiters in Chicago office and their help was very crucial in finding some great projects for me over the past 1 year. I have received multiple offers at the same time and they let me choose whom I want to work with. They are very flexible and care about the candidates preferences.

They keep trying hard to find the best job that suits your profile. The best part is they never give up!

Over all a great company to work with.
Pros
Quick response
Cons
none at this moment
Great Company to work for
Dell contractor supporting Harvard Pilgrim (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 7, 2017
As a w2 contractor this company provides you with everything you need to do your job. The recruiters are friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure to work with them.
Once you've filled the position for them they don't care anymore
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 4, 2017
Position was not as described nor was the pay. Trying to get them to fix issues due to info incorrectly entered took over a year (tax forms, taxes being paid to wrong state)
Not what I expected
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 2, 2017
IG does a great job in selling you into the job, but it was overall, a miserable environment. Almost everyone I knew working there was miserable and just wanted to get this job so that they had a job out of college. It is mostly metrics based and you will get yelled/scolled at if once a week for your numbers. Everyone is on edge all the time. They make it seem like this wonderful and happy environment, but when you work there, people are SO unhappy.
Pros
Great people
Cons
The constant pressure to be promoted, the leadership is close to your age, your over worked, and people curse and yell at each other on a daily/weekly basis.
Good if you do not mind working from home
Medical Coding professional (remote) (Current Employee) –  TennesseeFebruary 1, 2017
The company has very busy times and very slow times. It's good if you are comfortable working from your home. The management is good at keeping their employees well informed.
Best Staffing Agency I have worked with so far!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Pro:

1. Very impressive client relationship management.Their account managers have the total trust of their clients and they will bring you in front of the hiring managers very quickly (bypass phone interviews in my case).
2. Very responsive recruiters/account managers and admin support (if you need something from their HR department, you get it very quickly)
3. They got a lot of business from their clients obviously and can connect you with many opportunities in short period of time. Their recruiters always check in and keep you posted. Very responsive and professional recruiters to work with, an absolute pleasure to work with Insight Global's staff.
4. Generous offer if you are the right fit...They are willing to support you vs. totally bottom line driven. This speaks to their willingness to build long lasting relationships with their candidates. They are also willing to compete aggressively to get you for their clients. This probably explains the trust/relationship they have built up with their clients.
5. Very efficient onboarding and background check process. Totally paperless!

Cons:

Benefits start 60 days after your employment. However, their benefit package is better than other staffing agencies I have worked with and their offer can be much more generous than other agencies. I liked the fact that their account managers can make a quick decision vs. the back and forth negotiating.
Good Experience
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 25, 2017
Insight has a great training program. I learned a lot while working for them.They teach you how to to grind and keep to a process which is very important for new graduates.
low pay
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Great Lakes, ILJanuary 24, 2017
The contract was very low paying and no paid holidays. The benefits were not very good either. The company did provide good entry level experience and helped me advance my career
Not
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2017
Work/Life balance was not favorable. Great culture and great people to work with with my time there.Growth wasn't clear within the company to secure employees.
Great
Engineer, CI Operations / 3rd Shift (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 24, 2017
It was a good experience. The recruiters have a good sense of urgency. They are attentive to needs. Other than that there isn't much involvement other than the weekly paycheck which was nice.
Excellent work environment.
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2017
This was a great opportunity in the area of facility management and
It offered daily challenges, but I had support all the way with the
larger projects and parts issues. Overall, a great place to work.
Eventually, the assignment ran it's course and completed.
Great clients, bad benefits
Web Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COJanuary 20, 2017
I really enjoy working with the client that I am through insight global I just wish insight global offered better benefits. My wife and I are healthy in our mid 30s and basic health care through insight global would have been $960 a month. We oppted out and got a better deal with kaiser directly.
Pros
weekly pay periods
Cons
very expensive health care no other benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3