Insight Global

Insight Global Employer Reviews

Great Work Ethic and Helpful
Financial Systems Support (Current Employee), Whole FoodsSeptember 29, 2014
They helped me find a great fit with a great company. Always willing to help and answer any questions I had, kept in constant contact with me during the job seeking process and beyond, and always makes sure I am doing well at my new job and new position.
Technical Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2014
I really enjoyed working there for a year and management was great! It was a great learning experience, and a good place for advancement if you work hard. I was close to a promotion when I left, but I knew I wanted something else. However, some of my best friends are still there and they are doing great! If you buy in to what they do and work hard, – more... you'll make a killing! I saw it time and time again. Would highly recommend this company, especially the Houston office, to sales minded people who want to make a lot of money out of college. – less
Nice people to work with
network engineer (Current Employee), los angelesSeptember 27, 2014
I really liked how Insight Global`s hiring team got me a new job. With in 3 weeks I was able to sign new contract. Based on description of my new role, I am really excited to start the job. I will recommend this company to all my colleagues and friends.

Best regards,

Rassul Ismailov.
For High Energy Sales People
Proposal Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: great for sales, you can make a ton of money at a young age
Cons: not a lot of growth for people who are not in sales, low salary caps for operations
Insight Global is a difficult place to work, but you definitely reap the benefits if you are successful.

Poor 401K plan, not a lot of PTO days, not a great compensation model for anyone who is in operations and not sales.

Great for anyone who is unsure about what kind of job they want fresh out of college, will help you get your barrings but not a – more... place to work long term, except for a select few who live, eat, and breath IG. – less
Productive and fun environment
Account Manager (Current Employee), Morristown, NJSeptember 25, 2014
start day at 7:30am
cold calling and setting meetings
checking in with recruiters
going over your day with your sales manager
multi-tasking and managing multiple accounts
I love my job and being at work as there is something new and challenging each day.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Philadelphia PASeptember 25, 2014
It's fun to be at work each day as there is something new all the time. Everyone brings something new and challenging each day which makes working with my colleagues exciting.
The most fun part of my job is facilitating meetings, there's usually at least someone new on every project to sell my views and personality to. Drawing up and showcasing my designs – more... using visio is also one of my most fun things to do. – less
Fun place to work with huge advancement opportunities
Recruiter (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PASeptember 25, 2014
Young company, huge growth potential if you are interested in a sales career.
Vey Professinal and supportive
Master Scheduler. (Current Employee), Herndon, VASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: flexability, courteousness, and professionalism.
Cons: haven't seen any so far.
Working with Insight Global, has truly been a pleasure. Throughout the recruiting and hiring process every detail was carried out efficiently and effectively. I especially found it incredible that at the initial interview, and first day of work. Paige the "Account Manager" is a breath of fresh air. She is there to support you with any last minute questions – more... or whatever you may need. The supervisors who work with you also remain supportive and easily accessible in the entire process. Everyone at Insight Global has been courteous, professional and caring, and I feel comfortable communicating any issues. Insight Global develops relationships with those they work with, leaving the distinct impression that you are more of a business partner and friend than just someone to employ and move on – less
Developer (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: excellent help and very responsive
Insight Global has been an excellent place to work. Their people have been tremendously helpful in placing me in a workplace that I enjoy being a part of, and I greatly value their team and their team's help with everything.
Excellent job placement service
warehouse manager (Current Employee), miramar, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: professional, motivated, fast
The best job placement service I've ever dealt with. The staff is friendly, motivated and pays attention to the details of your resume, experience and knowledge. I went in for a specific position, but their staff immediately identified an even better one for me. They stay involved with your placement and negotiate well for you. Overall a very positive – more... experience. – less
staff appreciation
Benefits verification specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
interaction with residents was worth all the experience incountered while employed with this co. I enjoyed residential setting and positive and negitive redirection.
Busy days while constanty learning and growing
Cable Technician (Current Employee), RichmondSeptember 21, 2014
I am an outgoing person and really enjoy my line of work, it allows me to interact with people while also contributing my expertise for the betterment of the team and the company as a whole.
Tremendous experience
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 19, 2014
I've had bad experiences with recruiters not calling me back, never updating me, etc. But at Insight Global, it's just the opposite. Their recruiters are always following up and making it feel like they are tirelessly working to get you a job. The last few times I've needed a position, they knocked it out of the park at top notch companies. I'll always – more... recommend Insight Global to a friend! – less
Fun work place environment
Revenue Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 19, 2014
I enjoyed my assignment at Verizon even though I was only there briefly.
Professional Jobs Growth Opportunity
computer researcher, sales and marketing (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: highly recommend, leading the industry
The Insight Global staff is very professional and proactive. They matched my needs with the right client and placed me rather quickly. They are there with you every step to ensure you are secure with the processes. Insight Global cares. They are ahead of their time.
Great work at getting me a contract position
Contractor (Current Employee), Twinsburg OHSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: quick responses
Cons: ok benefits
They helped me a lot by getting me a contract to hire employment opportunity when I needed one. They've also been very helpful with anything I've needed, and are generally available anytime.
“A great and professional work environment.”
Network Security Administrator (Current Employee), FloridaSeptember 15, 2014
Cons: because it is required; i will say the wage.
For what my recruiter has shown me, her communication and customer service skills, I Think Insight Global is a great place to work.
Great company to work with
Part-time worker (Former Employee), Columbia, MDSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: friendly, professional people
Everyone I spoke with at Insight Global was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the staffing process. They take the time to address your needs and concerns, so that you end up in a position that is right for you. I highly recommend this staffing agency.
Great Company
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Lafayette, LASeptember 12, 2014
Insight Global placed me at a great company. Enjoyed the work.
Productive ad fun place to work
Senior Computer Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free coffee and hot chocolate
Cons: short breaks
Enjoyed my work experience on the Sita account. Meet many new and friendly people who were very helpful. Learned may new software and application products.

1 2 3 4 5

About Insight Global

Insight Global is a premier technology staffing services firm, ranked as one of the fastest growing staffing firms for the past – Read more