Insight Global Employee Reviews

Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 25, 2016
Working for Insight Global has been an excellent experience. I enjoy what I do and thank Insight Global for providing me the opportunity to chase my career path.
High Stress - Low Pay..
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 19, 2016
Very high turnover! There is a reason why you don't see people work here past the age of 30 - because not a lot of room for growth and the commission structure is hard to make a living off of. This job burns you out quick and works you long and hard. It is not a 8-5 job.. it is more like 7am-6pm on a good day! I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. I'll just say - make sure to do your research!
Customer Resolution and Team Unity
Contact Center Agent, Classified Network Support (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 19, 2016
A typical day at work, for me, consists of monitoring incoming emails along with answering phones to determine the exact need of the customers request. Then I apply internal processes and tools to provide a resolution for the customer.

I have learned to apply more problem solving techniques using all available external and internal resources that work in the customer's & company's best interest.

The Management Team I work with interacts with employees in a very professional manner. They are concerned about making the workplace a better atmosphere for the team along what they can do to make each individuals job role comfortable.

My co-workers, for the most part, have positive attitudes and they are willing to assist if a problem occurs in trying to assist a customer resolution.

The hardest part of my job is having to inform a customer that their product is End of Life or End of Sale which means there's nothing else I can do at that point.

The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to resolve the customer's issue, in a timely manner. Plus I enjoy the unity among the team.
Pros
Lunch, bi-weekly personal reviews, and entire staff included in regular meetings for updates on team progression in various areas.
Cons
Health Care benefits extremely high, PTO & Sick Days combined into only 1 week per year, & no holiday pay.
Solid company, great coworkers
Tech support and telephone customer service (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COSeptember 13, 2016
There was coffee available, we had access to the on-site gym and hour lunches. The management kept us informed of changes, I was sad when the site closed.
Pros
free coffee, great co-workers
Cons
no promotions while I was there
Fun Place to Work
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2016
Insight Global is a great entry level company for college graduates. They have an exciting work environment that only promotes the accomplishments of their employees. They have a strict no negativity rule which is encouraging to new employees in the job force transitioning from a college life-style. They primarily promote new college-graduates with outgoing personalities, so co-workers are more than enjoyable. They promote office unity and teamwork, allowing everyone to blend together and build friendships within the office.
Pros
Co-workers make going to work very pleasant, many friendships to be made.
Cons
Poor work-life balance, and emphasis on quantity of work versus quality of work.
It's a good company to work for depending on what contract your on
IT Systems Trainer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 13, 2016
They go all out to get you on the contract but once there they sometimes forget about you. Benefits once you qualify for them are expensive.
Pros
Nice people good staff
Cons
They don't really care about those who work on large accounts
Good company; good communication; thorough
Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Round Lake, ILSeptember 9, 2016
Insight Global placed me in a good position and worked quickly to get the details settled. Contact people are well-informed and dependable, answering questions quickly and fully. Overall a great experience.
Pros
Insight Global found my current position for me.
Cons
"Family" type of environment. Everyone is very fun to work with.
IT recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 7, 2016
In this role at an IT recruiter at Insight Global I have learned more in my one year of experience/training here then I learned in all of my college career. They are very very good at training their employees to handle clients, contractors and even internal employee situations.
Pros
Free breakfast on Fridays, Amazing training, quick advancement opportunities
Cons
Very relationship based, have to focus hard on being close with all employees in able to advance
Contract Work
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER & PROJECT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 5, 2016
Insight Global found an appropriate position for me, negotiated several contract requirements, and have managed the account appropriately.
Pros
Rapid feedback
Strictly business
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 31, 2016
Nothing special, standard time sheet posting and approval process,
No genuine interests in contractors future or career development during working relationship.
Great Agency
Busiess Analyst (Former Employee) –  Remote, MNAugust 31, 2016
Great agency based in Minnesota. I worked remotely. Not much interaction because of distance but there was no need for more time.
Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2016
This is a great company to work for! Atmosphere is positive and exciting! It's a great place to start off and the people here are amazing and will help you any time you need it. Professional environment!
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
WORK HARD to earn money! Not an 8-5 job, long hours!
Challenging Opportunity with a lot of future growth.
Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 26, 2016
Insight Global team help me through out the hiring process. They provided candid timely feedback from the employer and help me prepare for everything from interview, organization structure, information on people interviewing along with company benefits to made my decision easier. They are down to earth and very friendly and caring people.
Pros
Opportunities to learn and grow
Cons
None at this time
Excellent Company to Work With
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 23, 2016
This is my first job out of college and Insight Global was able to find me my desired job at a very reputable company. It is contract, but in some cases there could be advancements, but at the minimum it is great experience. It was an extremely quick process from first contact to hire, and the whole process was very transparent. They are great at communicating consistently and letting you know exactly what they need and learning your ins and outs and finding you the right fit.
Pros
Communication, Work Connections
Cons
Pay is ok
Great overall experience and good company to work for.
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2016
I worked on a short term contract, however my overall experience was great. Shortly after receiving a phone call about a position, I was informed that I would be starting within the next couple of days. The communication with the staff was awesome. I was informed if my recruiter would be out of the office, and when they were someone else would step in without missing a beat. The way they showed me they cared about me and my work, I would recommend Insight Global to anyone.
Didn't Agree with Culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 19, 2016
The people you work with are amazing. Fun environment and room for advancement. But, they have very strict rules for dress code and i didn't agree with some of the morals of a lot of the higher up managers in the company. They expect A LOT out of you for very little pay, and don't approve of much of a balance other than hanging out with other people from the office. An "Office presence" is a must.
Pros
hour long lunches, great coworkers
Cons
didn't agree with values, bad pay.
Great Organization
Analyst (Former Employee) –  North Houston, TXAugust 16, 2016
Worked close with account manager and recruiter whom were very professional and honest. I loved working with these two gentlemen! Both were reachable when I required guidance with an issue pertaining to an employee.
Pros
Development
Cons
Dental
Good company to work with
Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) –  Grove City, OHAugust 14, 2016
I'm still working with them on future projects. I worked at the Gap Corporate in Grove City, OH. We took care of the daily Desktop Support, including system deployment, preventative maintenance, and training of users. We were responsible for all hardware repairs, including upgrades including software.
Pros
Strong Company
Cons
Distance to travel
Contract/temporary placement Service
Telecom Software Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 9, 2016
Good people to work with. I there was a problem they were on top of the issue. Resolution was quick and secure.

There isn't a lot to address since their service was contract service.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
Accounting hiccup
Fun Place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 9, 2016
Sales position. Long hours. Low base pay - uncapped commission. Team working place. Lots of road time. Great co-workers. IT sales. Recruiting. Everyone starts at the same job.
Pros
fun office
Cons
low base pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3