Insight Global

Insight Global Employer Reviews

Great company to work with
Part-time worker (Former Employee), Columbia, MDSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: friendly, professional people
Everyone I spoke with at Insight Global was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the staffing process. They take the time to address your needs and concerns, so that you end up in a position that is right for you. I highly recommend this staffing agency.
Productive ad fun place to work
Senior Computer Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free coffee and hot chocolate
Cons: short breaks
Enjoyed my work experience on the Sita account. Meet many new and friendly people who were very helpful. Learned may new software and application products.
Smooth and efficient recruitment process
Contractor (Current Employee), Lancaster PASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: efficient staff
I have never experienced an uncomplicated recruitment process as theirs. Maybe it was complicated, but I never realized, all thanks to my recruiter Emily Binkowski. She was excellent throughout, always ready with quick responses to all my questions! The results for interviews and other assignments came through quickly. Everything was closed in a week – more... or two! Simply amazing! – less
Quick and effective recruiting process
Jr. IT Specialist (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: great job oppurtunities for all proffesional levels.
Cons: none so far.
The whole process was quick and easy. Insight Global set me with a job in line with my training and experience. Communication was clear and responses to my questions was fast. Very satisfied.
OUTSTANDING!! Great staffing company!
CFL Incentives Administrator (Current Employee), Vista, CASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: insight global, great company culture! they will make sure you have the right match!
The people are very professional and will help you make the process fast and easy! Not to mention, John Durnell and Cici go out of their way to make sure you have the best hiring experience! Besides being very attentive, they are very helpful, friendly and will make sure you are the right fit and that you are happy with your position. I would definitely – more... recommend them! – less
Scottsdale Office - Doing things right!
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: large national clients, great communication, online resources
Cons: adp integration, clerical errors on payroll
After working with most of the recruiters in the valley in my job search, once I was contacted by the folks at Insight Global – Scottsdale they moved quickly, scheduled interviewed and provided me with an appropriate timeline for the process. Working with experienced professionals was a tremendous change of pace in the Phoenix recruitment scene both – more... of my contacts were proactive and extremely upfront about what to expect from the placement opportunity. The account management staff was well prepared, friendly and gave me a great overall picture of not only the department, but also the business organization as a whole.

I would have no problems recommending the Scottsdale Office to friends, co-workers or future employers to use Insight Global to assist in their employment needs. – less
Great people who work hard for you.
Contractor (Current Employee), NYCSeptember 10, 2014
I was contacted by insight global about a job opportunity. The recruiter I worked with was very knowledgeable about the position and industry. She walked me through each step of the interview process making sure to answer any and all questions I had. I am several weeks into my new job and I am very happy. Not only is the job the perfect fit but she – more... still keeps in touch to make sure everything is working out. Time will only tell but Insight Global and my recruiter may have found me the career I was looking for. – less
Job placement
Desktop Support (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: recruiter follow up.
Cons: short assignment / pay rate.
The recruiter I worked with was helpful, knowledgeable and explained the requirement for the assignment in detail. The current assignment has a very comfortable atmosphere even though this is a short assignment I am I glad I am able to help out.
fun work place
Agent-Order Management (BP Corporation) (Former Employee), Naperville, ILSeptember 9, 2014
fun environment everyone was always willing to help. had a great management team and it's a family environment
Outstanding services, reach, comps and great opps
Sr. IT Business Analyst (Current Employee), New YorkSeptember 9, 2014
Insight Global is one of the best firms to work with. Unless there is a good percentage of certainty that you will be hired, Insight Global will work with you, gloom you for the perfect fit and not send you on a wild goose chase. That is a very important factor.

The team is always supportive and responsive, reflected in my recruiter, who is exceptional! – more... She never fail to be on top of a situation, handling everything with kid gloves, going out of her way to make sure things will turn out when necessary. I feel a sense of confidence and ease with my recruiter. She and the Insight Global makes a person feel comfortable and positive in the way they are so open, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, reachable, reliable and (most importantly) the ability to help a person land that dream job!

Insight Global is definitely the way to go! – less
Excellent experience thus far....
IT Documentation Specialist (Current Employee), Franklin, TNSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: recruiters and acct mgrs have been friendly and approachable, and respectful of past job experience.
I have thus far, had nothing but a positive experience as a contractor for Insight Global. They were dedicated to finding me a good job match - and stayed in contact with me during the process. My contacts at Insight have been courteous and respectful toward me and appear to maintain an excellent relationship of mutual respect with my client. My account – more... manager stops in regularly to check on my progress, asks if I have any concerns and shares client feedback with me. It makes me feel valued as an asset to not just Insight Global, but also to my client. – less
Professional and dedicated.
PC Technician (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: professional staff.
The representative I have been dealing with at Insight Global is professional and dedicated to helping me reach my goal in getting back into my career field. She has also helped me to find temporary jobs that will add work history in my area of interests. Thank you Insight Global.
Work hard Play Hard
Sr. Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee), Los AngelesSeptember 3, 2014
Insight Global strives for the fastest response times to inbound job requisitions, and we focus on building relationships with both clients and consultants. Our candidates are the cornerstone of our business. Our goal is to present you with a perfect employment opportunity for your skillset while exhibiting our core values of honesty, integrity and – more... a commitment to ethical business practices. Our highly trained Technical Recruiters will take the time to evaluate both your credentials and career aspirations to identify the right job for you. This formula leads to both client and consultant satisfaction and industry-leading placement times. – less
Amazingly caring company to work with. ..
software QA analyst (Current Employee), Orange, caSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: very proactive
Cons: no con's
I have been working last two years and have positive experience, they are hard working and finds right job for employees. Another great thing about : no confusion with pay plan.
Great recruiting staff and easy on boarding process
Project Manager (Current Employee), Sunnyvale CAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: clients, communication skills, excellent follow up
Cons: no known cons at this time
I was originally introduced to this company from a fellow co-worker as my contract was ending, yet checked their web site and did not see any applicable positions. A member of the recruiting staff then called me about a position that I was overqualified for, and discovered I had experience for a top client of theirs. He then put me in touch with another – more... member of the recruiting staff who had the perfect position for me. The recruiters were both very thorough with their communication, and they made the hiring process virtually flawless. The on boarding forms were easy to complete virtually.

I am overjoyed to return to work for my favorite client! – less
Excellent work environment
Key Operator (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 28, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: not good at communication, especially when client ends assignment
Was a on sight job to support the customer of the client.

Met lots of people and got to interact with people daily. Really enjoyed the assignment.
Productive and great place
Logistics Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 28, 2014
Pros: insight global recruiters are always supoprtive and professional.
Cons: as of now i have encountered no cons
It has been my pleasure to work at Insight Global. The job that Insight Global offered me is in one of the international companies and it has great employees. I am very keen on learning more about Supply Chain Management and the company. I like the company culture a lot and enjoy working with my teammate. I wish I had a full-time permanent job here.
Very helpful and cooperative staff & nice pay
Scrum Master- Contractor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 27, 2014
Just joined as a contractor and found the staff of Insight Global extremely amenable.
The best of the best!
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 26, 2014
Pros: wonderful learning environment, great co-workers, and fantastic leaders.
Cons: a little far from home but well worth the commute.
The team at Insight Global worked tirelessly at coordinating my abilities with the right employment opportunity. The communication from Insight Global during the interview and hiring process was excellent. The IG team contacted me regularly with updates and to discuss any concerns that I had. The employment opportunity that I am participating in currently – more... is my dream job and I was only able to attain this job with the help of Insight Global.

My advice to Management is to ensure to retain the services of your wonderful team of experts at Insight Global. Individually each team member is exceptional but together the team is dynamic, provides comprehensive service, and the best to work with. Bravo, Insight Global, Bravo! – less
friendly staffing company
IT Specialist, Jr (Current Employee), Raleigh NCAugust 26, 2014
Pros: working
Cons: pay
provide IT support to USMC
Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks.
Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems. Install, configure, service, – more... repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Insight Global

Insight Global is a premier technology staffing services firm, ranked as one of the fastest growing staffing firms for the past – Read more