Insight Global Employee Reviews in United States

Fun workplace
Hardware Installation (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 26, 2016
They always have interesting job opportunities and they are always fun and exciting. The most enjoyable part of working with them is the fact that you get to work hands on with users to fix their issues.
Pros
Good staffing agency, good people
Cons
Not enough jobs
Attentive staff, organized team support
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Butler, NJMay 25, 2016
From the start, you realize how this team is well organized and managed; their diligent support is key during the hiring process.
Quick feedback turnaround. I would recommend their recruiting services.
Pros
Diligent contacts, great communication, professional atmosphere.
Cons
None so far.
Descent Contract company
CI Engineer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2016
Insight is a very good company, compensates well, communication could be better. The reason for 3 stars on Job Security and Management, I'm having trouble finding out when my contract ends or if it has been extended. Other than that, this has been a great company to work for.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Communication
Deskside Support
Deskside Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 20, 2016
A typical day on the job. I see what tickets I am assign to and go help customer with there issues. I learned how to be patient with customer when they are upset do to computer problems. My Manager thank me at the end of the day for completing my tasks. I help co-worker when in need and I get help for my co-worker as well.
The hardest part of the job is when I can not complete my tickets or a new problems come up which I can't complete. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home knowing I did my best to complete my work and my boss, co-workers it happy at the end of the day.
Pros
Receiving help
Cons
Not Receiving help
Computer Engineer (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 18, 2016
I really enjoyed working for this company, whenever I had questions there was always someone to speak to in order to sort out problems.
Responsive and responsible recruiters
Windows Migration Tech (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 17, 2016
Definitely not your typical recruiting firm. They return phone calls, follow through on promises, and acknowledge superior performance. I'd recommend this company to anyone whose good opinion and welfare I value.
Personable and Productive
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 17, 2016
The most enjoyable part about working with Insight Global are the Hardworking and caring recruiters. My recruiter touches base with me regular and update me on any job opportunities.
Ability to work from home
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, N.C.May 13, 2016
I was able to work from home which was nice. Saved money on transportation, food, parking, wardrobe, etc. The only down side is that you are on a contracted basis, so once the contract ends, a new position needs to be found.
Pros
Ability to work from home
Cons
Contracting work
Kids managing kids
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 12, 2016
Insight Global definitely provides you with an opportunity. It is hard work and long days. However, there is no consistency and it is always quantity over quality here.

Management is lackluster to say the least. Motivation is to scream at you and to manipulate you. I would just say go open with an open mind but do not be oblivious for too long.

Co-workers are the best part, everyone is motivated and loves to have a great time.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Micromanaged, inconsistent, manipulated
Termination at will
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 11, 2016
I would not recommend this temp company because the contracts they offer to people (or I should say lure you in with a slightly higher pay than other greedy employers around town) these contracts can terminate you at any time, and you will be out of a job. They also do not match your skills and major to the job market. They just fish your resume out from the web and get % from every hour that you get paid for by the job that they find you. You end up leaving you old job and get fired from the bs contract job that insight global finds for you (because the companies who insight global finds for you treat you like a temp and can just fire you and replace you with another temp, so to them you are just a number) and end up falling behind on your bills. I would stay away from this place
Pros
Slightly higher wages than other greedy employers
Cons
provide jobs that do not match your major or skill set that fire you at will
Great people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 10, 2016
Answer inbound calls for a Medicare Part D plan. Staff was available to assist with issues. No drama in the workplace. More training is needed before being put on phones.
Pros
plenty of work
Cons
pay rate
They've helped me to find good work!
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 9, 2016
Insight Global has helped me to find good work in the temp to permanent area in the clerical and administrative fields. They mostly deal with technical jobs, however, such as those in IT.
Getting the job done..
Data Center Technician (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 6, 2016
Supporting a fast growing data center environment comes with relatively big work load and challenges. And closing every ticket after a work well done, and done in time, was always a delight.
I loved my job it was exciting and challenging.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 5, 2016
Contract employee .
I Learned about services and firewall rules .
Recruiters were ok.
My co-workers were helpful.
The hardest part of the job was multi tasking .
The most enjoyable part of the job was I was busy .
Good work environment with even better great coworkers. Fast paced work environment with room for financial advancement.
RECRUITER/SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 3, 2016
Deep pockets, lack of vision
PHP Developer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2016
Management used to be great. Now constantly contradict themselves and switch plans before a finished product can be deployed. Will pull devs off of task at hand to fight "fires" that have little to no business impact.

Promises are made to business with unrealistic timelines, but fault lies with devs when product falls short.

Pay is great though.
Efficient
Jr. SAS Programmer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2016
Less than two weeks between the first time Insight Global contacted me to notification I had been hired. I interacted with the agency as needed; always received quick, helpful responses.
Insight Global got me a good contract.
Network Engineer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 26, 2016
Contractor - Can't complaint, I got a good contract. I have worked 2 contract with them for 3 years the first and 19 months for the second one.
Pros
Decent lenght of a contract.
Cons
Minimal healthcare coverage.
it was ok
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC 20003April 24, 2016
The coworkers were great and learned a lot by working there but dealing with all the people there was fun but i did not like the way that manger keep people informed about changes and the way that they treated people
Non-existant
Contract Hybrid Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 24, 2016
Your recruiter is your handler. If you have a bad one like I did, good luck to you. The handler will make or break your time at Insight.
Pros
I enjoyed the client's work
Cons
No hope of moving on to another role, your staff aug and that's it.

4.3