Insight Global

Insight Global Employee Reviews

The best IT staffing agency I have ever been apart of!
IT Application Support Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 30, 2015
I was employed on a 6 months contract initially then was brought on full time after 3 months by the contractor! Great placement and great advancement!
na
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), conshocken, paJuly 28, 2015
N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
Great Place/People to work With
Network Admin (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Recruiting Process. Placement. Pay
I only had the pleasure to work with Insight Global for 4 months before i was converted to permanent by the company. Although my work with this company was for a short period of time. from the very beginning my experience with Insight global was excellent. They are good at communication and the recruiters are very good at knowing where to place their candidates. I’ll definitely recommend to work with them. You’ll be in good hands.
JM&A Group, Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 17, 2015
Pros: breakroom
Cons: break times
A Great Experience All Around
Front End Developer (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 17, 2015
Cons: None
From the very beginning my experience with Insight Global was excellent. Every individual I dealt with had fantastic communication skills. They were all Super-friendly staff and highly professional. Not to mention that the opportunity they had for me was really great.
Excellent Company to Work For
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Professional people that work hard at their jobs.
Cons: There is nothing negative to say about Insight Global.
Insight Global is an excellent company to work for. The recruitment team at Insight Global does their best to match their employees with the best and most suitable jobs. I highly recommend Insight Global!
TPC at CenturyLink
Contract (Current Employee), CenturyLinkJuly 16, 2015
The employees here are very porfessional and respectful to work with. They do a lot of company outings to build friendships throughout the company. They do a great job helping each other reach goals and overcome challenges.
Over all a good company to work for
Facilities Manager (consultant) (Former Employee), Federal Reserve, East Rutherford, NJJuly 15, 2015
I was positioned and consultant for work for Data facilities in the fed but my contacts in IG were fair and helped when ever that could.
Executing excellent customer service and technical support skills
Gap Inc. Store Support (Former Employee), Rocklin, CaJuly 14, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of showing up at your scheduled time, attending a 10 minute welcome to work from a team lead, then sitting at your assigned desk and taking calls executing excellent customer service and technical skills using designated programs provided by the company.
CSA Lecvel 2 Help Desk
Help Desk Support for Comcast (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PAJuly 14, 2015
Answer phone from residential/business customer regarding computer security and policy questions. Research problems and provide answers. Update documentation.
Insight Global University
Account Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Snacks and Free Redbull, tons of happy hours, ability to get promoted if you take a liking to Cults and Frats
Cons: This is an extension of college. No work experience required. Turnover rate is ridiculous, mayb over 75% at this point
Overall, great entry level place to work, especially if your looking to grow your network and have fun every day of the week. Prepare to be overwhelmed with company happy hours and conferences.

Most of the managers don't have a bit of managerial experience. Heck, my manager was a past NFL Cheerleader and my other Sales Manager was a Las Vegas promoter beforehand... so don't expect to really gain any notable skills besides how to deal with intensity every 5 minutes...

You are going to be sold over the phone as if this was an "Entry-Level Account Manager role" then later come to find out your slaving away as a recruiter for 6 months. Putting out atleast 50 calls a day! Speaking to candidates, running background checks, compliance paperwork, coordinating schedules, setting meetings, going on the road doing door to door sales and best of all cold calling and getting rejected because of the competition. Some people like Sales but this is literally like 4 jobs in 1!

I can't say that it's all fun and games your definitely going to work hard with little to no time to do anything else. Make sure you eat, sleep and breathe Insight Global or fail at being sucessful here! Some people can part ways with their past life and are satisfied with no work-life balance or working amongst a bunch of recent graduates. Its just not for everybody.
HP Remote Services
HP Premium Remote Services Technician (Former Employee), Fenton, MIJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Good People
Cons: Low pay, no pto or holiday pay
Read your offer letter carefully, poor scheduling of time and hours. They do not offer the same as other recruiters for the same positions, which in a way is stealing your money, right!
Great place to work.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Direct deposit on time.
Cons: None
I enjoyed working for Insight Global. From the beginning to the end of the contract, Insight Global employees are always available with any questions you may have.
Productive with management in tune with progress and scope of work
Consultant for Mitchell1 (Former Employee), San Diego, CaliforniaJune 26, 2015
Pros: Team and Management were in synch, positive team attitude
As an employee of Insight Global, I worked on a contract with the client Mitchell1 in San Diego. The day started with Scrum sessions to synch progress against plan. The development team worked well together to close outstanding tasks. Management was involved in the planning and assigning stories to sprints. The team had a project manager which would help the team's progress along with the team members. Both management and team were all aware of the overall progress and low performers were identified quickly and were reassigned or let go.
Highly motivated person, eagered to learn new and challenging work and able to work with or without supervision.
Microsoft Professional Driver (Current Employee), Clayton, MOJune 24, 2015
Pros: per diam
Cons: not enough time in a day to work more hours
A typical day at work for me is working 15 hours a day and providing excellent service in the work that I do daily. What I have learned is to continue to stay open minded and get the big picture. My goal is to show and provide work ethics that will land me in a management position within a company. My co-workers look up to me as a breath of fresh air daily because whenever you put your mind to whatever you are doing the results will always come out right for you. I can't recall a hard part about this job at all. The most enjoyable thing about this job is being able to travel different states and being able to get paid doing it.
Staff was real nice and helpful
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Nice staff
Cons: Could use better pricing on healthcare
Insight Global placed me with OptumRX and was able to extend my three month contract to a eleven month contract. When I needed to go to the office, the Staff was real nice and someone came out every few minutes to see if I needed anything.
Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee), new york, new yorkJune 18, 2015
Pros: great environment, friendly co-workers, loved the fast pace
Cons: did not enjoy being on the phone all day. I would like to communciate with individuals face to face.
I would cold call 40-60 individuals a day trying to fill IT positions. The management was amazing in the office, I enjoyed my days at work but I learned that I did not enjoy being on the phone all day and realized that I am more of a face to face worker. The hardest part of the job was to stay positive when a candiate did not work out with the client we were working with. I loved the environment, fast paced and got along with all of my co-workers!
This is a great company to work for!
Cyber Security Analyst/Engineer (Current Employee), VaJune 18, 2015
They are proficient in ensuring that we are informed and they are constantly trying to find us additional opportunities.
"Professional Career Advancement"
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJune 18, 2015
Pros: I would recommend Insight Global to my network of business professionals.
Cons: Unable to identify
Insight Global has streamlined the process for career-oriented professionals looking to transition or re-enter into the workforce. Joining Insight Global has given me the opportunity to advance my career with one of their reputable clients as well as augment the much needed work-life balance needed to remain successful!
Great Experience
IT Business Analyst (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 18, 2015
Great Cooperation
Immediate assistance throughout the hiring process.
Challenging work opportunity.
Very responsive, definitely recommend.
Headquarters