Insight Health Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent Company
Lead MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 17, 2014
Excellent Company and excellent management. Great company to work for.
Terrible Company to Work for, Management is terrible, Sales management is the worst I have had.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkJanuary 26, 2013
I worked for Insight for years and it was a terrible company, They went banrupt, Chapter 11 twice and were in deep debt and their management had a very irresponsible attitude. Especially with money. The management is terrible, it is a Good ole Boys Club. They have merged recently with CDI in Minn, and got rid of the terrbiel CEO but still have some of the same executives in place for marketing. Terrible company, no security and the management is their major mistake. One of the national operation managers,was just arrested in the prostitution ring in Maine. This explains a great deal about the management.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
terrible management, finanancial instabilty and they keep bad managers
Be careful
CNMT (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAMay 21, 2012
Insight Health Corporation is probably not as bad as I let on but many of us healthcare professionals left that company in 2005-06 due to the local Wexford Pa. management personnel (Vice presidents of the local office exclusively). I am talking ten or more high-quality employees of assorted levels of healthcare, as well as, lower management.
To make a long story short, insight bought a very good local Pittsburgh mobile medical imaging companies’ PET (CT) division back in 2003 (CDL). Working for CDL was both fun and financially rewarding. Insight, anything but.
Cons
upper management

Want to know more about Insight Health Corporation?

Ask a question