Insight Health Corporation Employee Review

View all Insight Health Corporation reviews

A dream job for any one.
Patient Services Representative Lead (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 6, 2016
In this workplace, it was fascinating because of the diversity as well as meeting celeberties and treating them as normal human beings. I enjoyed making thier office visits comfortable. The staff was a team and reminded me of a family away from home. The hardest part of the job for me was when the center was sold to another company. What I miss the most about working for Insight was the level of training, the endless possibilities of success. I will never forget Insight and I'm sure they will never forget me.
Pros
Pot Lucks and baking contests
Cons
Not all patients kept thier appointments

Other Insight Health Corporation Employee Reviews

Excellent Company
Lead MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 17, 2014
Excellent Company and excellent management. Great company to work for.
Terrible Company to Work for, Management is terrible, Sales management is the worst I have had.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkJanuary 26, 2013
I worked for Insight for years and it was a terrible company, They went banrupt, Chapter 11 twice and were in deep debt and their management had a very irresponsible attitude. Especially with money. The management is terrible, it is a Good ole Boys Club. They have merged recently with CDI in Minn, and got rid of the terrbiel CEO but still have some of the same executives in place for marketing. Terrible company, no security and the management is their major mistake. One of the national operation managers,was just arrested in the prostitution ring in Maine. This explains a great deal about the management.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
terrible management, finanancial instabilty and they keep bad managers