InSight Health Employee Reviews

very annoying place to work
patient service representative (Former Employee) –  fairfax virginiaNovember 6, 2013
This is worst company I ever seen in my life coworkers are very rude.management doesn't know how to make every employee happy.
Patient Account Rep
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2013
I was hired as a collector and was a part of the commercial billing as well as the self pay team. I was assigned 3 centers which I was solely responsible for maintaining and achieving a specific DSO requirement which I had achieved. The company was outsourced to India and the company then dissolved. It was a good company to work for. Pleasant co workers as well as supervisors and management.
This company is the worst I have ever experienced, in 23 yrs in the medical field
Technologist (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 19, 2013
Local Management plays favorites in every possible way. There mileage reimbursement promises one payment while actually paying much lower then standard, that is when they actually reimburse for mileage. This company has trouble maintaining contracts, due to poor business practices. Read your contract with this company very carefully. East coast management has almost no true communication with it's base Corp located in Califoria, decisions take months. East coast Management has no real decision making powers. No support for mobile technologist. And most important, this company has blocked anyone's ability to give a review on Indeed or other website until recently, what were they afraid of. Last year 75% of this companys technologist in NC, left their positions, due to bad management practices and treatment of staff.
Pros
none come to mind
Cons
management, bad business practices, poor benefits, poor staff retention.
great staff
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INOctober 5, 2012
I enjoyed the office setting very much. The hours were great and so were my coworkers.
Pros
great hours
Cons
deadlines
Insight Imaging has merged with another organization and there will be many changes occuring in the next few months.
Business Development, AZ NV (Current Employee) –  Phoenix ArizonaJuly 20, 2012
A typical day for me is oganizing my calls and meetings for the day. I enjoy meeting with new people and building relationships. My meetings provide me the opportunity to sell the benefits of the organization that I work for and the opportunity to learn more about my customer, I enjoy working with people. I am always looking for new opportunitie while in the field, meetings with other organizations etc.

My co-workers are my team. I want to bring success to the table and working with my co-workers allow me to do this.

The hardest part of the job is to know when to stop for the day and put my work away. I know you need time to re-group, but if I am in the middle of something and it is getting late, I do not like to quit and I usually don't.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the challenges, learning new things and the people.
Pros
having benefits
Cons
medical benefits are not as good as they use to be

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InSight Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8