InSight Health Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
This company is the worst I have ever experienced, in 23 yrs in the medical field
Technologist (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 19, 2013
Local Management plays favorites in every possible way. There mileage reimbursement promises one payment while actually paying much lower then standard, that is when they actually reimburse for mileage. This company has trouble maintaining contracts, due to poor business practices. Read your contract with this company very carefully. East coast management has almost no true communication with it's base Corp located in Califoria, decisions take months. East coast Management has no real decision making powers. No support for mobile technologist. And most important, this company has blocked anyone's ability to give a review on Indeed or other website until recently, what were they afraid of. Last year 75% of this companys technologist in NC, left their positions, due to bad management practices and treatment of staff.
Pros
none come to mind
Cons
management, bad business practices, poor benefits, poor staff retention.
Patient Account Rep
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2013
I was hired as a collector and was a part of the commercial billing as well as the self pay team. I was assigned 3 centers which I was solely responsible for maintaining and achieving a specific DSO requirement which I had achieved. The company was outsourced to India and the company then dissolved. It was a good company to work for. Pleasant co workers as well as supervisors and management.
very annoying place to work
patient service representative (Former Employee) –  fairfax virginiaNovember 6, 2013
This is worst company I ever seen in my life coworkers are very rude.management doesn't know how to make every employee happy.
great staff
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INOctober 5, 2012
I enjoyed the office setting very much. The hours were great and so were my coworkers.
Pros
great hours
Cons
deadlines

2.8