INSIGHT IMAGING Employee Reviews

Great Experience
PSR & Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 6, 2016
Busy office
crossed trained in different departments was a plus
friendly environment to work in
hardest part of my job was to learn Medical Records
enjoy working with my coworkers
Mobile-Independent Environment
MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCDecember 5, 2015
Have been working for InSight for the past 12 years. Mobile contract work has been an environment for which you are required to think on your feet without any direct supervision. In this field you must maintain an open line of communication with your supervisors to coalesce day to day information to sustain a fluid working environment.
Pros
mobile
Cons
long days, long drives
Job was good, management was very bad
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 6, 2015
Manager does not care about associates, they also doesn't care about patients. All they care about is their volume everyday, and if patient paid their copay/co-insurance. Every day you provide your hard work to the company, but they treat you like all they want is your work effort. They didn't pay good, and management was cold-heart.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
No recognition and Do not care about workers
Okay company if your just seeking experience
Senior Administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 17, 2015
Not the best company to work for if your looking for growth opportunities. Okay company for someone looking to gain working experience.
Excellent staff and benefits
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 23, 2014
On a daily basis, I would schedule and treat patients for their MRI prior to them meeting with the technologists. Phone calls would be answered, Insurance would be verified and I would also create a relaxing environment for the patient's scan. At the end of my shift, I would put together charts for the next work day, clean office and triage areas as well as calculate the money, lock the safe and the door with the alarm system. Management and co-workers were easy going and understanding of patients as well as daily tasks.
Fun, interesting, great patient care
Radiologic Technologist Student (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZDecember 12, 2014
Days typically started with the cleaning of the CR cassettes, warming of machines and computers, stocking, helping patients, escorting patients, sterile dress for arthrogram procedures. working one on one with radiologists and assisting in other modalities and front office work. Also assisted with PACS administration.
Worst place I ever worked.
Mri technlogist (Former Employee) –  5 locationsOctober 1, 2014
The company only cares about
Numbers. Your just a number and they will treat you like one. Managed by a corporate. They don't care about patient care at all. Bunch of hypocrisy.. Don't work there.
Cons
Fast-paced and fun company to work for, focusing on patient satisfaction.
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 15, 2014
A typical day at work would consist of three to four fluoroscopy studies followed by at least 20-30 patients (sometimes more). I learned a lot with this company. I learned coping skills to deal with a stressful and busy working environment and how time management is very important to be successful. I also learned Spanish, a good portion of my patients were spanish speaking; it was very rewarding to be able to communicate with them. I did have some Lead Technologist duties, such as inventory and interviewing job applicants after initial interview with my managers. We had a great team at Insight Imaging. We all worked very well together and the work was shared. The hardest part of my job was trying to take a break/lunch, If there are patients waiting I hate to stop my workflow to take a break/lunch, even though there is another technologist to help with the patients it would be done quicker if there were two of us. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was the variety of patients we would see, from pediatric to geriatric.
LEAD PET RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 11, 2014
The company has some good benefits and pays well. Did a large amount of traveling/driving all over the State of FL. Enjoyed my coworkers. Hardest part of the job was the short notice of daily workload (less than 10-16hrs before schedule arrived). Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and working with many different hospitals, radiologists, staff and coworkers.
A wonderful place to work
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, MEJanuary 28, 2014
A typical day at work would be a busy day which I really enjoy.

I would learn something new almost every day.

Management was just perfect. I could not of ask for a better group of people to work for. They were kind and patient as I was learning their computer software program.

My co workers were great, I enjoyed talking to them and learning from them. We were all a great team.

I can not find anything considered a hard part of this job.

The most enjoyable part of this job was everything.
I looked forward to coming in to this job every day.
I did not ever miss one day while at this job.
nice place
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 22, 2014
Productive and Caring Environment lots of laughs with the patients and staff . Very dedicated MRI techs . Very busy switchboard , and the luncheons are something to look forward to . The staff is very polite . I learned that people names are very important so it is very important to listen and repeat the name back to the customer , that is the most reliable way to build a rapport .
Pros
luncheons
Cons
short breaks
busy workplace
Patient Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 15, 2014
a typical day at work registration and admitting patients for exams, answering phone calls , verifying ins, prepare documents for next day appointments. i have learned new skills such as how to work electronic medical records and referral request from other providers.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
no breaks
Horrible place to work. Terrible management
Lead Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 28, 2013
horrible management, terrible management, pay and benefits. No place for advancement.
Insight has no Insight
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 13, 2013
A typical day at Insight was examining anywhere between 15 and 20 patients a day, It was hard work and most days I didn't receive a lunch. There was no communication between RADs and technologists. It was an uncomfortable environment between management, techs and RADs. I wasn't allowed to take certain days off with my acquired PTO if it was a busier work day (Fridays) because they did not want to loose money.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Just about everything
All The rules added with in the past year have made it better for the patient at this facuility
CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 11, 2013
Due to the merger withanother company, and the economy, many changes have taken place that made the enviroment "All business" and all about numbers.and I felt like a number.
Pros
the people I worked with were great
Cons
micromanagement
Self empowerment and my boss had confidence in my work and decisions.
courier/driver (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 1, 2013
I enjoyed driving and was allowed to set up my own route scheduale and was also self empowered to make decisions as to prioritizing what stops were more urgent.
Pros
401K and health insurance
Cons
El Paso Insight Imaging went out of business
A busy and everchanging medical facility.
Lead Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AzSeptember 3, 2013
This facility has allowed me to exercise my strong customer service skills and multitasking abilities.
Great Group of People
Technical Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 1, 2013
At Insight Imaging, I was surrounded by great people, dedicated to exceptional service and outstanding performance -- including management, peers, and subordinates.
ASSITANT LEAD/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 21, 2013
This job was dealing with imaging CT, XRAY, MRI etc. Provided customer service from scheduling, to insurance verification, to claim settlements. There was great staff communication and support. Hardest part of the job was not having a manager to help with some of the issues of the patrons.
Pros
helping the patrons
Cons
no pay raise or cost of living increase for 6 yrs.
Great company to work for.
MRI Technologist/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHMarch 8, 2013
Wonderful manager and always helpful and available. Mobile companies are not a very secure job group due to changing sites and economy.
Pros
positive company attitude and promoted work ethics and values.

2.7