Insight Merchandising designs and manufactures quality custom store fixtures and displays for today's retailer. We will be holding a Job Fair on July 16 (next Tues evening) from 5pm-8pm at our Corporate headquarters: 1000 Nolen Dr Suite100 in Grapevine. Have your resume in hand and be ready to be interviewed that same evening.
See Job Description below:
Sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- This position will focus on new business acquisition.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Learns and maintains expertise in the retail store fixture display arena.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Must be able to close the customer, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets,