Pros: create your own schedule
Cons: boss lives in new york (i live in mn).
I've had a great time working for Insomnia Cookies.
Here is what I've done with them:
-Worked with a team during initial marketing efforts for the opening of the Insomnia Cookies store in Mankato. The initial marketing efforts were a success because of effective communication skills and a desire to sell
• Advanced from a marketing representative to – more... a lead marketing representative
• Social media engagement: effectively promoting Insomnia Cookies through social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
• Identifying and reaching out to key groups and organizations on campus for fundraising opportunities (Cookies For a Cause)
• Assisting with in store and on campus events such as the Stomper Sound Music Festival
• Distributing marketing materials throughout campus and selected local businesses
• Cookie drop offs: reaching out to local businesses and organizations in the community or on campus
• Surprise samplings: promoting the brand by offering free cookies to students, faculty and local businesses
• Conference calls: every month, other lead marketing representatives and myself discuss upcoming promotions and projects – less