Insource Performance Solutions Employee Reviews

Horrible
Backup Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJune 21, 2017
Poor management, underpaid, unappreciated, over worked, and high turn over rate. This place is a joke, point system is ridiculous, play favorites and bully employees.
company review
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 18, 2017
Great company. It allows me to pick my own hours/schedule, very flexible.One thing for sure is a better opportunity to retain employees is to have a verse database of training materials
Pros
flexiility
Cons
lack of training
nope
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAJune 12, 2017
i would not work here unless you like stay in at one position without possibility of promotion then go for it or no hours,the managers and leads just chill in the office all day eating donuts or whatever snacks are there
Easy but stressful
Assembler, CLT (Current Employee) –  Battleboro, NCJune 12, 2017
Trying to find a new job that pays more for my experience and training new employees.They did your pay for everything and there is no fmla for anyone including pregnant females.
Not worth it
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJune 1, 2017
Job was terrible, worked hard just for everyone to sit aound and do nothing. Supevisors need to be more about their job rather than than letting the employees step all over them.
No advance communication
Performance Associate (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 6, 2017
I will not work for this temp agency again. They do not give you prior notice of changes and really don't care about you. I'm glad for the experience and very happy to be leaving.
Contractors are treated terribly at other companies
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 21, 2017
Working as a contractor inside another company is like being treated like a red-headed step child. They are vicious and you get no support! It is not a good environment.
Benefits
Cons
Being an outside contractor with no support
Run from this place
Pick/Pack (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 20, 2017
This company is currently being investigated and needs to be shut down immediately. The supervisor constantly disrespect workers by screaming at them, good workers are taken advantage of and worked to death. If you report them or say anything they retaliate by forcing you to quit. They also do not pay people overtime hours worked...in fact are stealing money from employees.
Pros
Plenty of hours
Cons
Dont get paid for hours worked
A nice job
Computer technician/Contractor (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 13, 2017
I liked this job. The pay was good, the places we worked were nice, the client's workers were very pleasant, and most of our parking was free or paid for. I was a bit disappointed when we had completed the contract.
not worth it
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCFebruary 27, 2017
temporary solution ONLY. paid weekly, however working conditions can be dusty. I was taken off a truck when I started working at a higher rate than other employees and was made to sweep the building alone.

Want to know more about Insource Performance Solutions?

Ask a question
great hours plus more
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 19, 2017
good working environment ,great hours ,great opportunity, fast working , fun to work. Willing to teach if your willing to learn .
Just not enough pay for the work
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Starter Company
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 13, 2017
This is a good company to work for to get some experience. Unfortunately, there is not a lot of room for advancement, as the Nashville location is a small branch. The corporate office is in Charlotte, NC, if you're willing to relocate you would have more opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Good starter company
Cons
No advancement
Bad company to work for.
Distribution Clerk/machine operator (Former Employee) –  Kings Mtn, NCJanuary 5, 2017
Bad company to work for. Insource will hire you tell you will make good money then after you start they say different. This company has a bad reputation for lying. Short breaks, bad benefits.
Pros
nonething
Cons
bad company to work for.
Great Temp service that finds you great places to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2016
A great staff of recruiters that find you great employment opportunities that have great schedules and hours that suit your specific concerns and needs, their are a lot great chances for advancement depending on work performance.
Nice place to work
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2016
Didn't work there long enough to get a good feel on the work place. The pay was great. Employees worked well with others. Wouldn't mind working there again
Hard work.
Employee (Former Employee) –  West Jefferson, OHJune 29, 2016
There was a lot of heavy lifting. It was very repetitive. The co-workers were nice. Non-con was the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Kept me fit
Cons
Short breaks
Contract
Deskop Support (Former Employee) –  Broomall, PAMay 5, 2016
Contract position with no benefits or paid time off with no benefits and poor managment. The pay was not good either and the contract was only for a few months
It's okay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2016
I know insource for losing certain clients. It's been a while since i've worked for them. Hopefully they've been better within the last few years.
Productive and very fast pace.
Feeder/Packer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2016
If I am feeding I am responsible for feeding up to six packers, hopefully not allowing the packers line go empty as to not to slow the packer down. Throughout the day I am also responsible for providing cases of empty boxes for the packers, provide pallets along with carts full of freight. At the end of the day I am to clean my areas, help gather trash, make sure to fill all areas with cases of empty boxes for the next shift coming in. Finally making sure that all the lines are properly full of opened freight boxes for the next shift coming in. If I am packing, I am responsible for scanning freight boxes, seeing what store gets freight and what amount and placing the freight into the proper store quickly and efficiently. When a store box is ready to close, tape up the box, scan it to close the box, and send it down the line to be shipped. I am expected to have 80% or better, of the expected number count at the end of the day. At the end of the day I am expected to refill my area with cases of empty boxes, make sure there is enough store labels, rolls of tape and sweep my area for the next shift coming in. It is hard to keep up no matter what job I am expected to do for the day. I enjoy getting to know my co-workers, and our leads, and supervisor are kind and easy to talk to.
Pros
Fast pace and losing weight.
Cons
Feeder to packer ratio.
Great place
Quality Assurance Analyst - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 23, 2015
Great technology staffing firm. The recruiters actually take care of their contractors. Pay is good and they are good at finding long term contracts.
Pros
Ffic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insource Performance Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9