Insource Performance Solutions

Insource Performance Solutions Employer Reviews

Great entry level job for High School Graduates
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Kings Mountain, NCAugust 21, 2014
Pros: fitness, if you want to lose some pounds
Cons: unstable pay and hours
I was in need of a job and this one was available for me at the time of employment. My boss is very understanding and helpful with personal matters. However the people that they hired as of late have been very un professional and hateful people. I pick undergarments from locations in the designated picking areas, it gets to be a physical task everyday. – more... The only things I would say would be not okay is the uncertainty of hours per day or week, because its production based and certain questions should be asked before hiring certain persons for job positions. – less
fast paced work
Moving pallets by hand manual pallet jack (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 17, 2014
Pros: three day work week, friendly enviorment
Cons: no production work, got laid off
The three day work week made it easy to have more time with family .
Commercial Services Group (CSG)/Sam Clar
Design Manager (Former Employee), Concord, California, USAAugust 17, 2014
Pros: the ability to grow, move forward, use common sense thinking.
Cons: my office didn't have any windows.
Working for John Schwartz at Sam Clar/CSG was a very important experience - it is there that I learned the art of specification and double checking and double checking and well, double checking again.
I was promoted to Design Manager and oversaw 10-40 projects at any given time.
Hardest part of the job? Transferring information from the sales reps to – more... paper. Learning how to say, "This is what you need" and 'No, you can not have 10 options."
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people for whom I worked and the people I met while on the job. Often times, in management, the best part of the job is the people and the toughest part of the job is the people. – less
Productive workplace.. working on computers for banks and hospitals.
In Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Wayne, PAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch
I went to banks and hospitals in the greater New York area and Long Island and refresh their companies PC's and Printers.
Temp to hire for Lowe's
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Minersville, PAJuly 13, 2014
Hire through Insource to work at Lowe's Distribution Center, nearing the end of my temp period, with no indication if they will actually hire me on full time.
Good environment to work in
Production worker (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2014
Pros: production pay was great
Cons: assignment did not last long
Although the assignment did not last long, I was able to meet some interesting people. All in all it was a good environment to work in.
fun work place
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 23, 2014
learned a lot about the products we put together. the job was fairly easy. you had to be fast with your hands. either making boxes or putting labels on the packages. you had to be quick.
Good to start in the field.
Deployment Technician (Former Employee), Carlstadt, NJApril 17, 2014
I learned to work in a team and under pressure. The bad thing is that they don't pay good.
All the reviews I've read about this company are not about Insource Performance Solutions.
Temp. worker (Current Employee), none at this timeMarch 7, 2014
Most everyone has written about the company that Insource Performance Solutions has put them at, not about the temp. service and what they think about it. I have had just one job interview with this company. It seemed promising but, as all of them are. Quick to get you in and on their books. Not really quick at getting you a job. I am registered with – more... several temp. services. One did get me a temp. job. And one got me a interview with a very good company. But, I could not pass the work ready physical. So, if you are reviewing a temp. service. Please tell us what you think of them. Not the company they sent you to work for. – less
Easy place to work at.
PRODUCTION LINE LEAD (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: no weekends, 1st shift
Cons: work wasn't steady, didn't treat employees with respect
What I enjoyed most about this job was the hours when they provided hours that is. The work was very easy and a little monotonous. I did learn a lot of things about production and quality. The management here definitely needs work on how to interact with employees. I enjoyed getting to know my co-workers and learning a new work environment.
Enjoyable Contract position
Accounts Payable/Research Analyst (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAFebruary 20, 2014
Enjoyed working with the management and peers. Flexible hours
Need to improve communication
Tugger Operator,Hoist and Winch Operators (Former Employee), Whitakers, NCFebruary 2, 2014
Needs to improve communication, They don't listen to the employee's complaints or safety issues
Nice temporary work
Contract Technician (Former Employee), Wellesley, MAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: amazing atmosphere, amazing people, great company
Cons: only temp work
I was hired on as a contractor with an understanding of at least 6 months worth of work. After 2 weeks I was let go and informed that there wasn't any work left. I was given no notice only a phone call at 6:15 pm.
Didn't work with them long enough.
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Orange, TXJanuary 9, 2014
Didn't work with them long enough to really get a good feel about the company.
They seem to have a good amount of work in certain areas.
Productive long hours
Pallet Jack Operator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 3, 2014
No set scheduling
Poor management
Poor Pay
Harassment From leads
great review
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCDecember 29, 2013
Pros: motivation
loved the company and coworkers very dedicated people
put to hard work
everyone interacted and got along very well
all work was always planned out
material handler
Material Handler (Former Employee), New Bern, NCNovember 6, 2013
reset line with new parts for production, remove completed parts for shipment
Good experice health care
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 31, 2013
Pros: part time
Cons: un set scheduler
Learn all the difficulties of patient with mental health problem. As a translator spanish - english - spanish follow protocol
a good job to have
Loader/Supervisor (Former Employee), laurens, scOctober 21, 2013
Pros: we got paid off production so the more u load in the lesser time the more you make
Cons: no good benefits and bad work conditions
loading and unloading tires onto trucks. i learned how to supervise and whole dock of 50 employees. management was very bad was caught stealing money from employees. my co workers was very team oriented. the hardest part to the job was loading tires non stop for 8 hours. the most enjoyable part of the day was the workout from loading the tires lol
A place to work
Lumper (Former Employee), Laurens, SCSeptember 25, 2013
When you first go into this place to work you have to see what truck you had to unload and then you went to work unloading all the tires. I learned that throwing tires was hard work but i made sure i did my best. The hardest part of the job was having to unload monster tires.

1 2 3