Insource Performance Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Contract
Deskop Support (Former Employee) –  Broomall, PAMay 5, 2016
Contract position with no benefits or paid time off with no benefits and poor managment. The pay was not good either and the contract was only for a few months
Hard work.
Employee (Former Employee) –  West Jefferson, OHJune 29, 2016
There was a lot of heavy lifting. It was very repetitive. The co-workers were nice. Non-con was the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Kept me fit
Cons
Short breaks
Good company to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 30, 2015
Typical day is to insure that the clients requirements are met on a daily bases. Every day is a learning opportunity, and management is always available if needed. Main office staff always there when you need them. The hardest part of the job was insuring that what the client needed accomplished was done to the standards required. The best part is when all is accomplished that you set forth to do and that the employees had a wonderful and productive day at work.
Pros
Great group of people to work with.
Cons
Advancements are not always easy within the company
Productive and a great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 9, 2015
Working at insource was a ok job at first but as the months was going past and seeing how they rip you off on your checks that's when i notice that i can't be apart of a job that takes alot out of my checks.
Fast pace and multi tasking.
Pick/Pack Associate (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CADecember 1, 2015
Fast work pace and all about numbers at the end of the day. Hours and days vary from week to week with changing work schedules without advance notice. At times no work for an entire month or more depending on orders.
It's okay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2016
I know insource for losing certain clients. It's been a while since i've worked for them. Hopefully they've been better within the last few years.
Very unorganized company..
HR (Former Employee) –  Ohio, USSeptember 17, 2015
This company is very small and not very organized. The whole hiring process was a mess, and upon arriving there was NO CLEAR DIRECTION. There is no " formal or proper training" on how to do things. The Company does not offer any employees 401k benefits, and the medical benefits are not that great either.
Pros
Staff is extremely nice.
Cons
Unorganized and very unprofessional!
Great place
Quality Assurance Analyst - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 23, 2015
Great technology staffing firm. The recruiters actually take care of their contractors. Pay is good and they are good at finding long term contracts.
Pros
FFIC
productive
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Kernersville, NCDecember 14, 2015
Enjoyable work environment
very sympathetic to your personal needs
Clean work environment
enjoyed my co workers and management
worst company I ever worked for
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 16, 2015
The employees were not treated fairly, the people are rude there is no safety at the place. I had to see the mistreatment that the people that we would hire to work at warehouse would go through. they were made fun of, fired unfairly, over worked and underpaid.
Productive and very fast pace.
Feeder/Packer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2016
If I am feeding I am responsible for feeding up to six packers, hopefully not allowing the packers line go empty as to not to slow the packer down. Throughout the day I am also responsible for providing cases of empty boxes for the packers, provide pallets along with carts full of freight. At the end of the day I am to clean my areas, help gather trash, make sure to fill all areas with cases of empty boxes for the next shift coming in. Finally making sure that all the lines are properly full of opened freight boxes for the next shift coming in. If I am packing, I am responsible for scanning freight boxes, seeing what store gets freight and what amount and placing the freight into the proper store quickly and efficiently. When a store box is ready to close, tape up the box, scan it to close the box, and send it down the line to be shipped. I am expected to have 80% or better, of the expected number count at the end of the day. At the end of the day I am expected to refill my area with cases of empty boxes, make sure there is enough store labels, rolls of tape and sweep my area for the next shift coming in. It is hard to keep up no matter what job I am expected to do for the day. I enjoy getting to know my co-workers, and our leads, and supervisor are kind and easy to talk to.
Pros
Fast pace and losing weight.
Cons
Feeder to packer ratio.
Run far away
Packer (Former Employee) –  kings mountain ncApril 15, 2015
If you only need something to pay bills in between starting a real job it's ok for that. Otherwise DONTGET STUCK THERE. They can't do payroll correctly they try to take away your hours if you ask questions they can't process a direct deposit properly they hire you for one rate of pay and try to change it at the last minute And the list goes on
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
They mess up payroll. No days off. Management is unprofessional and ignorant. List goes on
Revolving door of consultants
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 18, 2015
Inexperienced talent agents who portray jobs in best manner and they end up being less than stellar. Agent will not return calls and just interested in getting their cut not necessarily the best fit for the consultant. Not a great experience and or follow up by the team.
Good company to work for.
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 5, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company very much. It was interesting meeting the clients and addressing their specific needs.
Pros
Steady work during the contract
Cons
Contracts end
Meeting Productions and Returns Metrics
Productions / Return Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 18, 2015
The jobs was routine and required focus on repeating the same tasks continuously with a strong emphasis of figures / metrics.
Pros
Many hours during peak season
Cons
Temporary Employment with frequent layoffs
Wonderful company
PC Deployment (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYMarch 25, 2015
I really enjoyed my time working for InSource. Though it was only temporary work for me, I would highly recommend it to someone.

Projects vary, and where you work might change everyday. That aspect kept it fresh and inviting to me. Certainly a job I would go back to.
Pros
compensated for travel time/gas
Cons
shorter hours some days
great people to work with
Contractor - TXU/Oncor - Project Developer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 20, 2015
Learned about facilities support. Also office relocated so managed with moving company on opening new office for 300 employees.
Pros
vacation, benefits, pay
Cons
worked some holidays, company sold out. layed off
Lesson Learned
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Salem, VAApril 28, 2015
Anything that Insource promised their employees and said would come true never happened. It was as if they would show us the promised land with incentive pay and as soon as the goal was achieved they would snatch it away and make up more excuses.
2 weeks training for Lead Technician
Contract Technician (Former Employee) –  pennsylvaniaOctober 24, 2014
I learned more about machine and the operating systems on how re-image and imgaing computers. I love to troubleshoot and figure problems out with machines. I enjoy researching more information about thr technology. I also learned more of Networking Systems Administrator eventhough I did not recieve my degree in that are ,but i pretty much got the rope on how it works correctly.
Pros
lunch room onsite, atm machine, constanst work, very organzied, and last but not least very professional customers.
Cons
no cons, love the enviroment
Production assembly line
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCJune 7, 2015
When this company was here it was a great place to work in the supervisor knew exactly what he was doing in supervising the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insource Performance Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9