Insource Performance Solutions

Insource Performance Solutions United States Employee Reviews

Lesson Learned
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee), Salem, VAApril 28, 2015
Anything that Insource promised their employees and said would come true never happened. It was as if they would show us the promised land with incentive pay and as soon as the goal was achieved they would snatch it away and make up more excuses.
Run far away
Packer (Former Employee), kings mountain ncApril 15, 2015
Pros: Weekly pay
Cons: They mess up payroll. No days off. Management is unprofessional and ignorant. List goes on
If you only need something to pay bills in between starting a real job it's ok for that. Otherwise DONTGET STUCK THERE. They can't do payroll correctly they try to take away your hours if you ask questions they can't process a direct deposit properly they hire you for one rate of pay and try to change it at the last minute And the list goes on
production
loading/unloading specialist (Former Employee), statesvilleMarch 26, 2015
I unloaded trucks at Lowes distribution. I learned how to use a scanner and electric pallet jack. My schedule was three twelve hour shifts.
Wonderful company
PC Deployment (Former Employee), Long Island, NYMarch 25, 2015
Pros: compensated for travel time/gas
Cons: shorter hours some days
I really enjoyed my time working for InSource. Though it was only temporary work for me, I would highly recommend it to someone.

Projects vary, and where you work might change everyday. That aspect kept it fresh and inviting to me. Certainly a job I would go back to.
n/a
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 3, 2015
I have no comment regarding this company. Get in good with the supervisor and you're ok, don't fit and your hours will decrease
fun workplace
shipping (Current Employee), Kings Mountain, NCFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: friendly co workers and staff
i enjoy working with my co workers. they are all very friendly.i enjoy every part of the job. the management is great.working for this company has taught me a lot about finished goods
Production
Assembly Production Associate (Current Employee), Whitakers, North CarolinaJanuary 20, 2015
Management could be a little different and treatment. Some what team work. Has its good days and bad just like any other job. Hours and number of employees has decreased.
very bad management and work environment
Assembler (Former Employee), Mebane, NCJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: everything about insource
Insource biggest issuse is management. We would make our mark and they will increase it so we wouldnt get our highest pay we could get. I worked there for a year and a half and they looked at me to get the job done
Plenty of work, good management, great office staff
Lead (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 3, 2014
Pros: excellent employment opportunities
Cons: healthcare
Plenty of work, management good, coworkers great. Fast paced production jobs. Opportunities for training in different departments and advancements
2 weeks training for Lead Technician
Contract Technician (Former Employee), pennsylvaniaOctober 24, 2014
Pros: lunch room onsite, atm machine, constanst work, very organzied, and last but not least very professional customers.
Cons: no cons, love the enviroment
I learned more about machine and the operating systems on how re-image and imgaing computers. I love to troubleshoot and figure problems out with machines. I enjoy researching more information about thr technology. I also learned more of Networking Systems Administrator eventhough I did not recieve my degree in that are ,but i pretty much got the rope on how it works correctly.
Installing New Upgraded PC's at multiple Capital One's throughout Louisiana.
Desktop Technician (Former Employee), Wayne, PASeptember 14, 2014
Pros: fixing new issues, sometimes getting a nice dinner ordered in, often stayed in four star hotels with a nice free breakfast
Cons: sometimes other team members were not as enthusiastic as me.
A typical day would start with planning how much time it would take to get to your assigned bank. Often that meant looking on Google or MapQuest to get an estimate of travel time and then add some extra time for possible gas stops, bathroom breaks, traffic, etc. After arriving at your assigned bank we would have to wait for the POC to let us know which computer was cleared to be swapped out for the new one. After such clearance was given, we installed the new one and put the old one in a box and added the shipping label and proceeded to follow the playbook which was precise instructions on steps to be taken on the computer after logging on. After every computer was done we would go through a validation form per computer, if the computer failed we would troubleshoot it for up to fifteen minutes. After fifteen minutes, it would be reported to the bridge of project managers and usually escalated to a triage bridge so that the bank engineers could remotely go in the computer and fix the issue. I learned how to fix many different issues with out escalation and I enjoyed the progression. I went to many different banks throughout Louisiana and even some in Texas. I enjoyed meeting new people and some of them were so remarkably nice that I can never forget them. I would have to come back in the morning and make sure the computers were adequately added to the network or local printers. If there were problems we would troubleshoot and not leave until the morning validation was also completed.
Great entry level job for High School Graduates
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Kings Mountain, NCAugust 21, 2014
Pros: fitness, if you want to lose some pounds
Cons: unstable pay and hours
I was in need of a job and this one was available for me at the time of employment. My boss is very understanding and helpful with personal matters. However the people that they hired as of late have been very un professional and hateful people. I pick undergarments from locations in the designated picking areas, it gets to be a physical task everyday. The only things I would say would be not okay is the uncertainty of hours per day or week, because its production based and certain questions should be asked before hiring certain persons for job positions.
fast paced work
Moving pallets by hand manual pallet jack (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 17, 2014
Pros: three day work week, friendly enviorment
Cons: no production work, got laid off
The three day work week made it easy to have more time with family .
Commercial Services Group (CSG)/Sam Clar
Design Manager (Former Employee), Concord, California, USAAugust 17, 2014
Pros: the ability to grow, move forward, use common sense thinking.
Cons: my office didn't have any windows.
Working for John Schwartz at Sam Clar/CSG was a very important experience - it is there that I learned the art of specification and double checking and double checking and well, double checking again.
I was promoted to Design Manager and oversaw 10-40 projects at any given time.
Hardest part of the job? Transferring information from the sales reps to paper. Learning how to say, "This is what you need" and 'No, you can not have 10 options."
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people for whom I worked and the people I met while on the job. Often times, in management, the best part of the job is the people and the toughest part of the job is the people.
Productive workplace.. working on computers for banks and hospitals.
In Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Wayne, PAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch
I went to banks and hospitals in the greater New York area and Long Island and refresh their companies PC's and Printers.
Temp to hire for Lowe's
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Minersville, PAJuly 13, 2014
Hire through Insource to work at Lowe's Distribution Center, nearing the end of my temp period, with no indication if they will actually hire me on full time.
Good environment to work in
Production worker (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2014
Pros: production pay was great
Cons: assignment did not last long
Although the assignment did not last long, I was able to meet some interesting people. All in all it was a good environment to work in.
fun work place
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 23, 2014
learned a lot about the products we put together. the job was fairly easy. you had to be fast with your hands. either making boxes or putting labels on the packages. you had to be quick.
Good to start in the field.
Deployment Technician (Former Employee), Carlstadt, NJApril 17, 2014
I learned to work in a team and under pressure. The bad thing is that they don't pay good.
All the reviews I've read about this company are not about Insource Performance Solutions.
Temp. worker (Current Employee), none at this timeMarch 7, 2014
Most everyone has written about the company that Insource Performance Solutions has put them at, not about the temp. service and what they think about it. I have had just one job interview with this company. It seemed promising but, as all of them are. Quick to get you in and on their books. Not really quick at getting you a job. I am registered with several temp. services. One did get me a temp. job. And one got me a interview with a very good company. But, I could not pass the work ready physical. So, if you are reviewing a temp. service. Please tell us what you think of them. Not the company they sent you to work for.

1 2 3