Insource Performance Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Good company to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 30, 2015
Typical day is to insure that the clients requirements are met on a daily bases. Every day is a learning opportunity, and management is always available if needed. Main office staff always there when you need them. The hardest part of the job was insuring that what the client needed accomplished was done to the standards required. The best part is when all is accomplished that you set forth to do and that the employees had a wonderful and productive day at work.
Pros
Great group of people to work with.
Cons
Advancements are not always easy within the company
Nice place to work
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2016
Didn't work there long enough to get a good feel on the work place. The pay was great. Employees worked well with others. Wouldn't mind working there again
Hard work.
Employee (Former Employee) –  West Jefferson, OHJune 29, 2016
There was a lot of heavy lifting. It was very repetitive. The co-workers were nice. Non-con was the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Kept me fit
Cons
Short breaks
Contract
Deskop Support (Former Employee) –  Broomall, PAMay 5, 2016
Contract position with no benefits or paid time off with no benefits and poor managment. The pay was not good either and the contract was only for a few months
productive
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Kernersville, NCDecember 14, 2015
Enjoyable work environment
very sympathetic to your personal needs
Clean work environment
enjoyed my co workers and management
Productive and very fast pace.
Feeder/Packer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2016
If I am feeding I am responsible for feeding up to six packers, hopefully not allowing the packers line go empty as to not to slow the packer down. Throughout the day I am also responsible for providing cases of empty boxes for the packers, provide pallets along with carts full of freight. At the end of the day I am to clean my areas, help gather trash, make sure to fill all areas with cases of empty boxes for the next shift coming in. Finally making sure that all the lines are properly full of opened freight boxes for the next shift coming in. If I am packing, I am responsible for scanning freight boxes, seeing what store gets freight and what amount and placing the freight into the proper store quickly and efficiently. When a store box is ready to close, tape up the box, scan it to close the box, and send it down the line to be shipped. I am expected to have 80% or better, of the expected number count at the end of the day. At the end of the day I am expected to refill my area with cases of empty boxes, make sure there is enough store labels, rolls of tape and sweep my area for the next shift coming in. It is hard to keep up no matter what job I am expected to do for the day. I enjoy getting to know my co-workers, and our leads, and supervisor are kind and easy to talk to.
Pros
Fast pace and losing weight.
Cons
Feeder to packer ratio.
Very unorganized company..
HR (Former Employee) –  Ohio, USSeptember 17, 2015
This company is very small and not very organized. The whole hiring process was a mess, and upon arriving there was NO CLEAR DIRECTION. There is no " formal or proper training" on how to do things. The Company does not offer any employees 401k benefits, and the medical benefits are not that great either.
Pros
Staff is extremely nice.
Cons
Unorganized and very unprofessional!
Excellent Company to work for.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Laurens, SCAugust 20, 2012
Very diverse and friendly atmosphere. Co workers are ready to
team work all the time. Work independently, if job gets done a pay raise is performed without asking. There is no hardship performing your daily tasks, as long as one keeps in communication with lower and higher levels of management.
Really enjoyed working here, it was like a baseball team trying to get a World Series Championship in our personal and work relationship. Excellent company to work for.
Pros
constant training and certification. independent with higher level of communication.
Cons
monthly or quarterly bonuses.
Poor internal culture and values
Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 22, 2013
This company belongs to investors that are only looking for profit and that is reflected in the management. No investment is the people and the only philosophy is get as much as possible from the people with the lowest pay rate possible. Employees are disposable so do not even try to get more.
Pros
if you are willing to work for the lowest pay rate of the market, you have a job forever
Cons
poor internal culture and values, no investment in people, benefits are the cheapest in the market so they are very poor
It's okay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2016
I know insource for losing certain clients. It's been a while since i've worked for them. Hopefully they've been better within the last few years.
Fast pace and multi tasking.
Pick/Pack Associate (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CADecember 1, 2015
Fast work pace and all about numbers at the end of the day. Hours and days vary from week to week with changing work schedules without advance notice. At times no work for an entire month or more depending on orders.
Great place
Quality Assurance Analyst - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 23, 2015
Great technology staffing firm. The recruiters actually take care of their contractors. Pay is good and they are good at finding long term contracts.
Pros
FFIC
Productive and a great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 9, 2015
Working at insource was a ok job at first but as the months was going past and seeing how they rip you off on your checks that's when i notice that i can't be apart of a job that takes alot out of my checks.
worst company I ever worked for
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 16, 2015
The employees were not treated fairly, the people are rude there is no safety at the place. I had to see the mistreatment that the people that we would hire to work at warehouse would go through. they were made fun of, fired unfairly, over worked and underpaid.
a good job to have
Loader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  laurens, scOctober 21, 2013
loading and unloading tires onto trucks. i learned how to supervise and whole dock of 50 employees. management was very bad was caught stealing money from employees. my co workers was very team oriented. the hardest part to the job was loading tires non stop for 8 hours. the most enjoyable part of the day was the workout from loading the tires lol
Pros
we got paid off production so the more u load in the lesser time the more you make
Cons
no good benefits and bad work conditions
Run far away
Packer (Former Employee) –  kings mountain ncApril 15, 2015
If you only need something to pay bills in between starting a real job it's ok for that. Otherwise DONTGET STUCK THERE. They can't do payroll correctly they try to take away your hours if you ask questions they can't process a direct deposit properly they hire you for one rate of pay and try to change it at the last minute And the list goes on
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
They mess up payroll. No days off. Management is unprofessional and ignorant. List goes on
Plenty of work, good management, great office staff
Lead (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 3, 2014
Plenty of work, management good, coworkers great. Fast paced production jobs. Opportunities for training in different departments and advancements
Pros
excellent employment opportunities
Cons
healthcare
Commercial Services Group (CSG)/Sam Clar
Design Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, California, USAAugust 17, 2014
Working for John Schwartz at Sam Clar/CSG was a very important experience - it is there that I learned the art of specification and double checking and double checking and well, double checking again.
I was promoted to Design Manager and oversaw 10-40 projects at any given time.
Hardest part of the job? Transferring information from the sales reps to paper. Learning how to say, "This is what you need" and 'No, you can not have 10 options."
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people for whom I worked and the people I met while on the job. Often times, in management, the best part of the job is the people and the toughest part of the job is the people.
Pros
the ability to grow, move forward, use common sense thinking.
Cons
my office didn't have any windows.
great people to work with
Contractor - TXU/Oncor - Project Developer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 20, 2015
Learned about facilities support. Also office relocated so managed with moving company on opening new office for 300 employees.
Pros
vacation, benefits, pay
Cons
worked some holidays, company sold out. layed off
Productive long hours