Insource Performance Solutions Employee Reviews

Insourse is a permnent placement within a company
Order Processor/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 13, 2017
The Stanely tools side is the best way to get employed. But the Insource side has flaws. The upper Management needs some work, Favoritism and Disrespectful, but the Job itself is fun and fast paced.
Pros
Fun and fast paced
Cons
being cussed at and degraded by Insource management
Starter Company
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 13, 2017
This is a good company to work for to get some experience. Unfortunately, there is not a lot of room for advancement, as the Nashville location is a small branch. The corporate office is in Charlotte, NC, if you're willing to relocate you would have more opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Good starter company
Cons
No advancement
Bad company to work for.
Distribution Clerk/machine operator (Former Employee) –  Kings Mtn, NCJanuary 5, 2017
Bad company to work for. Insource will hire you tell you will make good money then after you start they say different. This company has a bad reputation for lying. Short breaks, bad benefits.
Pros
nonething
Cons
bad company to work for.
Great Temp service that finds you great places to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2016
A great staff of recruiters that find you great employment opportunities that have great schedules and hours that suit your specific concerns and needs, their are a lot great chances for advancement depending on work performance.
not worth it
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCFebruary 27, 2017
temporary solution ONLY. paid weekly, however working conditions can be dusty. I was taken off a truck when I started working at a higher rate than other employees and was made to sweep the building alone.
great hours plus more
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 19, 2017
good working environment ,great hours ,great opportunity, fast working , fun to work. Willing to teach if your willing to learn .
Just not enough pay for the work
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Nice place to work
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2016
Didn't work there long enough to get a good feel on the work place. The pay was great. Employees worked well with others. Wouldn't mind working there again
Hard work.
Employee (Former Employee) –  West Jefferson, OHJune 29, 2016
There was a lot of heavy lifting. It was very repetitive. The co-workers were nice. Non-con was the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Kept me fit
Cons
Short breaks
Contract
Deskop Support (Former Employee) –  Broomall, PAMay 5, 2016
Contract position with no benefits or paid time off with no benefits and poor managment. The pay was not good either and the contract was only for a few months
Good company to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 30, 2015
Typical day is to insure that the clients requirements are met on a daily bases. Every day is a learning opportunity, and management is always available if needed. Main office staff always there when you need them. The hardest part of the job was insuring that what the client needed accomplished was done to the standards required. The best part is when all is accomplished that you set forth to do and that the employees had a wonderful and productive day at work.
Pros
Great group of people to work with.
Cons
Advancements are not always easy within the company
Very unorganized company..
HR (Former Employee) –  Ohio, USSeptember 17, 2015
This company is very small and not very organized. The whole hiring process was a mess, and upon arriving there was NO CLEAR DIRECTION. There is no " formal or proper training" on how to do things. The Company does not offer any employees 401k benefits, and the medical benefits are not that great either.
Pros
Staff is extremely nice.
Cons
Unorganized and very unprofessional!
Fast pace and multi tasking.
Pick/Pack Associate (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CADecember 1, 2015
Fast work pace and all about numbers at the end of the day. Hours and days vary from week to week with changing work schedules without advance notice. At times no work for an entire month or more depending on orders.
Productive and a great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 9, 2015
Working at insource was a ok job at first but as the months was going past and seeing how they rip you off on your checks that's when i notice that i can't be apart of a job that takes alot out of my checks.
Run far away
Packer (Former Employee) –  kings mountain ncApril 15, 2015
If you only need something to pay bills in between starting a real job it's ok for that. Otherwise DONTGET STUCK THERE. They can't do payroll correctly they try to take away your hours if you ask questions they can't process a direct deposit properly they hire you for one rate of pay and try to change it at the last minute And the list goes on
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
They mess up payroll. No days off. Management is unprofessional and ignorant. List goes on
It's okay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2016
I know insource for losing certain clients. It's been a while since i've worked for them. Hopefully they've been better within the last few years.
Great place
Quality Assurance Analyst - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 23, 2015
Great technology staffing firm. The recruiters actually take care of their contractors. Pay is good and they are good at finding long term contracts.
Pros
FFIC
2 weeks training for Lead Technician
Contract Technician (Former Employee) –  pennsylvaniaOctober 24, 2014
I learned more about machine and the operating systems on how re-image and imgaing computers. I love to troubleshoot and figure problems out with machines. I enjoy researching more information about thr technology. I also learned more of Networking Systems Administrator eventhough I did not recieve my degree in that are ,but i pretty much got the rope on how it works correctly.
Pros
Lunch room onsite, atm machine, constanst work, very organzied, and last but not least very professional customers.
Cons
no cons, love the enviroment
Great entry level job for High School Graduates
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCAugust 21, 2014
I was in need of a job and this one was available for me at the time of employment. My boss is very understanding and helpful with personal matters. However the people that they hired as of late have been very un professional and hateful people. I pick undergarments from locations in the designated picking areas, it gets to be a physical task everyday. The only things I would say would be not okay is the uncertainty of hours per day or week, because its production based and certain questions should be asked before hiring certain persons for job positions.
Pros
fitness, if you want to lose some pounds
Cons
unstable pay and hours
All the reviews I've read about this company are not about Insource Performance Solutions.
Temp. worker (Current Employee) –  none at this timeMarch 7, 2014
Most everyone has written about the company that Insource Performance Solutions has put them at, not about the temp. service and what they think about it. I have had just one job interview with this company. It seemed promising but, as all of them are. Quick to get you in and on their books. Not really quick at getting you a job. I am registered with several temp. services. One did get me a temp. job. And one got me a interview with a very good company. But, I could not pass the work ready physical. So, if you are reviewing a temp. service. Please tell us what you think of them. Not the company they sent you to work for.
Excellent Company to work for.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Laurens, SCAugust 20, 2012
Very diverse and friendly atmosphere. Co workers are ready to
team work all the time. Work independently, if job gets done a pay raise is performed without asking. There is no hardship performing your daily tasks, as long as one keeps in communication with lower and higher levels of management.
Really enjoyed working here, it was like a baseball team trying to get a World Series Championship in our personal and work relationship. Excellent company to work for.
Pros
constant training and certification. independent with higher level of communication.
Cons
monthly or quarterly bonuses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insource Performance Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7