Insperity

Insperity Employee Reviews

Payroll Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAMay 19, 2015
There is worklife balance. The compensations and benefits are good. There is a nice job culture. The employees are pleasant.
Work life balance and benefits are great
Engineer (Current Employee), Kingwood, TXMay 4, 2015
It is great experience to work with Insperity.

Pro:
- Work life balance is great
- Benefits are great

Cons:
- Management can be improved
Insperity
Equity Compensation Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Kingwood, TXMay 4, 2015
I did not work for insperity very long. I was there long enough to know there is room and need for a few changes within departments. Overall, the company is a great company to work for.
great business model and a strong culture driven faith based company
Manager, Contact Center (Current Employee), Kingwood, TXApril 25, 2015
You own your business at Insperity, you are allowed to do what you were hired to so and your ideas and recommendations are valued.
The best PEO
Business Performance Advisor (Former Employee), Los AngelesApril 23, 2015
Pros: Helping small businesses
Cons: hard to get appointments with the CEO
Great staff, hard job but rewarding when you can help small companies with the complicated Healthcare , Worker Comp and day to day activities
Excellent company to learn and grow with
Senior Benefit Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 6, 2015
Pros: Benefits compensation package, robust online training system, community-minded culture
Cons: limited growth at certain levels and positions based on service structure
Insperity, at heart, walks the talk. Community focused, they truly seek to follow their mission statement to Grow businesses so communities prosper, Insperity's employee-centric approach is grounded in self learning and continuous development not just professionally, but personally.
Great for working moms
Seamstress (Former Employee), Perry, NYMarch 16, 2015
Pros: great for those who can work fast and accurately
Cons: not for someone who can't work high volume
I enjoyed working with my hands - but the volume requirements were not something I had ever worked with before. The Managers were generally very even tempered and patient, I just couldn't meet their volume requirements.
I worked remotely and was self managed but there seemed to be a lot of support.
Foreclosure Technician (Former Employee), Central Valley, CAFebruary 21, 2015
The main office is in Los Angeles so I was self managed/worked from home. Everyone I spoke with over the phone seemed very nice and helpful.
Great Company
Health and Welfare Coordinator (Current Employee), Kingwood, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Have loved my time. Challenging and innovative. Use of my skills has been utilized to a higher potential than I have been accustomed to in the past.
Great Company to work for
Sales (Current Employee), Kingwood, TXJanuary 8, 2015
Great company and great leadership. Spent over 10 years working for Insperity and have grown and learned a lot from various positions and mangers. Great opportunity for growth internally and great work life balance.
Nightmare Of A Work Environment
Teller (Former Employee), New OrleansDecember 31, 2014
Cons: horrible management, poor shift coverage, short breaks, overwhelming work load, poor salary compensation
The Interview Is Was All Smoke & Mirrors Lies Lies & More Lies! Management Was Horrible,Absolutely No Opportunity For Advancement,Excessive & Always Increasing Workload,Technologically Out Of Date,The Pay Is Horrible,Employees Aren't Valued,And You Will Have To Work At Any Given Branch At Any Time & Will Be Transferred Without Warning Just Don't Do It!
Consistently challenging work environment
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GANovember 28, 2014
Work is always challenging and never a dull moment! With clients all over the US, there is always a new law or regulation to learn. Helping clients start up a business is a great feeling and also a challenge. It is also a challenge when a company is at the end of operations, making sure that all employees have been notified and all items have been accomplished. Rewarding work.
OPERATIONS/SECURITY MANAGER (Former Employee), Corona,CA 92879November 12, 2014
Pros: casual, friendly enviornment
Cons: lack of communication
I worked at Eclypse International and we were leased employees from Insperity. Insperity was our Professional Employer Organization. They are really nice, helpful, friendly people who did all the management of payroll, taxes, reports, workers' compensation, and all other aspects for Eclypse. I enjoyed working at Eclypse very much and enjoyed interfacing with Insperity very much.
Inventory Control Clerk (Current Employee), Salem, NHOctober 22, 2014
Everyone was very nice and always there to help. I enjoyed learning the different aspects of my job, the company and the products we sold.
Great Place to work
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: benefits and servant leadership culture
Great culture and opportunities for advancement. The servant leadership culture inspires others to do better every day.
Great PTO amount, but that's about it.
BPA (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 25, 2014
You must have a current referral network for PEO when working here or you will not be successful
great work envirorment
Customer Service Representative-Call Center (Former Employee), Kingwood, TxAugust 18, 2014
A typical day working in the contact center is taking calls and providing great customer service.
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
Insperity is a great company with excellent benefits and provides a great work life balance. They encourage you to volunteer, and even allow evtra time every quarter to do so. Recruiting is a mess, new and struggling as they convert to a paid for service.
Insperity was great overall
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), HoustonJune 22, 2014
The insurance was better - pay was great. I have nothing more to say.
Excellent opportunities to learn.
HR Services Team Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 6, 2014
Pros: company discounts from surrounding businesses.
Cons: short breaks.
Typical day at work had many stressors, but as long as one remains organized and focused it managed to be a productive day.

1 2 3 4

About Insperity

You have a vision for success. We can help you get there. Every business begins as a vision -- an idea that springs from the – Read more

Insperity Salaries