Insperity Employee Reviews

Nice place to work. Great people.
Business Performance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2017
Great people make it a nice company to work for. A lot of cold calling and networking. Bundled solutions selling. You had to sell the bundle or nothing, which makes it a tough sell.
Poor Management
Financial Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2017
Management was scared to make decisions that would better the business as they were under strict orders by one persons directives for better or worse. Constant changes with little to no time for previous changes to take effect.
Pros
Good Health Care
Cons
Fast paced, productive, and fun place to work
Employee Benefits Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMay 4, 2017
Insperity employees are amazing to work with, it's more of a large family than co-workers. Insperity is a fast paced job, with many changes happening.
Pros
Pto, benefits, fun work environment
Post Fundind Specialist/ Accounts Receivables
Post Funding Specialist- Collections Department (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 28, 2017
Collections of accounts in early and late stages to offset delinquencies. Typical collections atmosphere, a great place to work if you are looking for a start up environment.
Not your average sale
Business Performance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 19, 2017
Hardest part of the job is having to cold call. If you do not already have past networking connections then you face many challenges. I did not know that I had to provide 100% of leads.
Pros
Taco Fridays
Cons
work/life balance
Great Idea of a Service, but poorly executed
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 4, 2017
as a sales rep, you will need to know the ins and outs of how to hide administrative costs within the taxes. management at the time was awful and would mistreat his employees, but he is no longer there.
Senior HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las ColinasMarch 24, 2017
HR Specialist position provided consultative support to client companies in all areas of HR including HR infrastructure, as well as recommendations for other related products and services.
Pros
Corporate support
Cons
Good place to work for service people
Business Performance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 23, 2017
Good place to work for service people, very stressful on the sales side which causes high turnover. Meeting sales goals is very difficult , sometimes not possible,
Great place to work, they focus on keeping employees engaged
Supervisor, Product Management (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMarch 21, 2017
Insperity realizes that their employees are very important to their business. They are a company that specializes in Human Resource services for their customers (among other offerings), and they know how to apply that same expertise to their own company, and do it well. Their emphasis on employee performance management is very helpful to one's career.

They understand and encourage a good work-life balance, they have a good culture that minimizes workplace politics, is open and transparent, and there is a good amount emphasis on having a good level of trust between employees and management and each other.
Pros
Good culture, emphasis on keeping employees happy
Cons
Lots of talented employees, you will be working with great teams.
I love my job. I couldn't ask for a better work environment or better co-workers.
DirecTV Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 15, 2017
Great work environment. Tremendous co-workers who are willing to help you at your job. Great pay. Great management. I absolutely love my job!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Company Van, gas card, and the ability to take brakes when you feel fit.
Cons
I haven't fount any cons at this job.
A trusted advisor to America's best businesses for ore than 28 years.
Director of Human Resources Center of Excellence (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMarch 5, 2017
At the corporate level this standout company provides and array of human resources and business solutions designed to help improve business performance.
Strategic HR Focused Company
Supervisor, Human Resource Operations (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMarch 2, 2017
Great culture and awesome reputation in the market. Generous benefits and PTO program. Career advancement opportunities are available with leadership development.
Changes
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 14, 2017
Always change going on in the recruiting area. I was told the rest of the company is great but recruiting can't decide if they are corporate style recruiting or agency recruiting.
Pros
work/life balance, people
Cons
money isn't great, no growth
Job required alot of walking and paperwork.
Lead Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXFebruary 11, 2017
" I really enjoyed working for this establishment and being in leadership position." My job duties consisted of proofreading line leaders paperwork, inspecting production line workers quality of preparing merchandise for shipping, and checking incoming shipments.
Pros
Short commute to and from work.
Cons
Long 12 hour shifts.
Great company overall
PAYROLL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 8, 2017
This is a great company. The culture is that of a family. They keep the employees in the loop. There are always events going on the keep the staff motivated and feel appreciated. The company has a big volunteer boost and presence in the community.

The one bad thing for me is that sometimes depending on your department some of the management is awful. Some can be very distant and out of touch with the culture of the company as a whole.

The benefits overall are pretty good. The first years you basically get weeks that starts day one. It reloads the first day of the year in full. There is a decent bonus in the spring. There are programs in place to help employees going through financial hardships.

The education reimbursement is horrible...only $500 annually. The worst I've ever seen.
Pros
Great work environment, Upper management are very personable and get to know you, Events to give employees a break and show appreciation
Cons
lower level management can be very disconnected and almost non caring
Daily Work
Fulltime Permanent (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 27, 2017
I love to provide excellent customer service to our clients, employees, provider offices, and management. I noticed the friendliness of the coworker as you past in the hallway, everyone speaks with a smile to make you feel very welcome. There is a lot of training available to help you to grow and advance with the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is the annual golf tournament held each year in The Woodlands, TX.
Pros
Everyone loves working at Insperity.
Cons
Short breaks
na
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 17, 2017
I love working at Insperity. Perfect work life balance and everyone is professional. I recommend this place of employment
Awesome Company, People & Culture
Business Performance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 13, 2017
Very fast paced job, working with C-Level Executives in building the foundations of their company. Working with many different entities (internally & externally) to ensure client organizations achieve their business vision, mission & values; helping growing companies meet new challenges as they advance through their growth cycle. The hardest part of this job is staying focused on finding the right fit for our platform (i.e.) companies that truly value, and are willing to invest, in their employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team you get to work with, and the success our clients' achieve.
Pros
People and Culture
Productive work with great work family
Client Account Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 5, 2017
typical day at work get to the office about 8 always eager to get to work to see what the day had in store.
i always learned something new every day my teachers are awesome they are patient in the fact of knowing people are new to this.
management was wonderful they are always very considerate of your feelings and work life balance
co workers are some of the very best i had ever had i will never be able to forget the friendships i made in my department .
the hardest part of my job was meeting all of the BPA'S ideal dates that they tell the client.
most enjoyable part of my job was getting to work for one of the most caring and giving companies.
Pros
co workers great management healthcare
Teamwork
Performance & Organizational Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXDecember 14, 2016
I truly enjoyed my time at Insperity. It was a teamwork environment. I appreciated being able to participate in community outreach and supporting my favorite charities, as well.
Pros
Wonderful work/life balance; community outreach
Cons
Pay could be increased

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insperity. Our community is ready to answer.