Insperity

Insperity Employer Reviews

Consistently challenging work environment
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GANovember 28, 2014
Work is always challenging and never a dull moment! With clients all over the US, there is always a new law or regulation to learn. Helping clients start up a business is a great feeling and also a challenge. It is also a challenge when a company is at the end of operations, making sure that all employees have been notified and all items have been accomplished. – more... Rewarding work. – less
Nice place to work
OPERATIONS/SECURITY MANAGER (Former Employee), Corona,CA 92879November 12, 2014
Pros: casual, friendly enviornment
Cons: lack of communication
I worked at Eclypse International and we were leased employees from Insperity. Insperity was our Professional Employer Organization. They are really nice, helpful, friendly people who did all the management of payroll, taxes, reports, workers' compensation, and all other aspects for Eclypse. I enjoyed working at Eclypse very much and enjoyed interfacing – more... with Insperity very much. – less
Nice place to work
Inventory Control Clerk (Current Employee), Salem, NHOctober 22, 2014
Everyone was very nice and always there to help. I enjoyed learning the different aspects of my job, the company and the products we sold.
Great Place to work
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: benefits and servant leadership culture
Great culture and opportunities for advancement. The servant leadership culture inspires others to do better every day.
Great PTO amount, but that's about it.
BPA (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 25, 2014
You must have a current referral network for PEO when working here or you will not be successful
great work envirorment
Customer Service Representative-Call Center (Former Employee), Kingwood, TxAugust 18, 2014
A typical day working in the contact center is taking calls and providing great customer service.
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
Insperity is a great company with excellent benefits and provides a great work life balance. They encourage you to volunteer, and even allow evtra time every quarter to do so. Recruiting is a mess, new and struggling as they convert to a paid for service.
Insperity was great overall
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), HoustonJune 22, 2014
The insurance was better - pay was great. I have nothing more to say.
Excellent opportunities to learn.
HR Services Team Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 6, 2014
Pros: company discounts from surrounding businesses.
Cons: short breaks.
Typical day at work had many stressors, but as long as one remains organized and focused it managed to be a productive day.
Insperity is a great company to work for. The recruiters are friendly and knowledge able. They match your work history, education and experience with
Clinic Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 23, 2014
Insperity is a great company to work with. The staff is friendly,helpful and knowledgeable. The benefits are great. Insperity provides electronic pay check information, discount on retail facilities. They are easy to contact. They match well your work experience, skills and needs with employers.
This company is corporate garabage
nurse (Former Employee), phoenix,azMay 11, 2014
Pros: its a job
Cons: worst company ever worked for
Worst management you could think of, which breeds a horrible work enviroment. No raises, you might get a raise if you brown nose enough. Only thing this company cares about is how much upper management and doctors make, at any cost. They do not appretiate their employees at all, unless your up someones you know what.
Horrible place to work/ Horrible Area Managers...
CMA (Former Employee), LV NVApril 28, 2014
Pros: going home after 8 hours
Cons: no breaks, no raises, horrible management
This is th worst place to work. Upper Managment hires Area Managers with no experiece( Kelly Boyd, she is full of drama) the pay is extremely low for the work load they want you to do. The office is always under staffed because people quit afer they realize the horrible working enivroment. The office is still using pape charts is which is one of the – more... biggest problems. No one has gotten a raise in 7 years and upper management states it is because the company is not making money, which is a joke when you have doctors and 1 area manager getting bonus. Which is based on the hard work of the employee not there ( area manager). So please be smart and run don't walk if you have made the mistake of applying for a job with this company!
Managment wants you to fit 10 hours of work into 8 hours. Some employees even clock out and continue to work because overtime is not allowed even though your clinic maybe understaff. I haved NEVER work for any company like this it needs to be shut down and reopen with people who know what they are doing. – less
Corporate america
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Kingwood, TXApril 17, 2014
Pros: benefits, pto
Cons: weak management, nepotism, technology
Organization grew too big to maintain its culture. Technology is lacking and it is being passed by competitors. The leadership is still a wonderful group of people who genuinely care, but the rapid growth allowed people to gain positions based on who they know rather than what they know.
Nice people, close to home
Marketing Account Manager (Current Employee), Kingwood, TXApril 9, 2014
I've met lots of nice people, and the company is very close to home, which is important to me. A typical day at work is challenging, ever-changing, and busy.
The office environment did not provide the support needed to ensure long term success
Business Performance Advisor (Former Employee), Scottsdale AZMarch 25, 2014
Pros: great support from internal stakeholders
Cons: poorly trained middle management
The home office personnel were very supportive! The inside team was really the highlight of that work experience. The training program at the home office was very well executed. The experience in my office fell short of my expectations. Very little support, and a noticeable absence of new ideas on marketing their product offerings.
Very difficult to – more... make money there based on their process! – less
Great staff and management.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Germantown, MDMarch 3, 2014
Pros: everyone worked together.
Cons: none that i can think of.
I wished they were not bought out. I loved working here with the staff and management. We were a team.
Great company
New Client Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Kingwood, TXMarch 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: poor salary
Insperity is a great place to work. They offer fantastic benefits.
A nice place to work.
Equipment Engineer (Former Employee), Fremont, CAFebruary 28, 2014
I liked my job and my manager and the people were great to work with.
Family Feel and Friendly Environment
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee), 77032February 17, 2014
I was able to handle my own customer accounts and manage recruiting projects for them. I was encouraged to take initiative to make every effort to please the customer. Everyone was quite pleasant and someone was always there to help out.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
I learned to be open to other opportunities. Some of the jobs Insperity will place you has bad management. Some managers work off their emotions causing the retention rate to climb the charts

1 2 3