Insperity Employee Reviews

Great Company
Health and Welfare Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Have loved my time. Challenging and innovative. Use of my skills has been utilized to a higher potential than I have been accustomed to in the past.
Great Company to work for
Sales (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 8, 2015
Great company and great leadership. Spent over 10 years working for Insperity and have grown and learned a lot from various positions and mangers. Great opportunity for growth internally and great work life balance.
Consistently challenging work environment
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 28, 2014
Work is always challenging and never a dull moment! With clients all over the US, there is always a new law or regulation to learn. Helping clients start up a business is a great feeling and also a challenge. It is also a challenge when a company is at the end of operations, making sure that all employees have been notified and all items have been accomplished. Rewarding work.
Company is strongly involved in the community and gives EE's 4 paid hours a month to volunteer and schedules regular volunteer events.
Payroll Tax Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXNovember 13, 2014
Excellent employer and voted one of the top 10 Employers in the Houston area every year.
Pros
Employees care abour thier clients and giving excellent customer service.
Nice place to work
OPERATIONS/SECURITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Corona,CA 92879November 12, 2014
I worked at Eclypse International and we were leased employees from Insperity. Insperity was our Professional Employer Organization. They are really nice, helpful, friendly people who did all the management of payroll, taxes, reports, workers' compensation, and all other aspects for Eclypse. I enjoyed working at Eclypse very much and enjoyed interfacing with Insperity very much.
Pros
Casual, friendly enviornment
Cons
Lack of communication
Nice place to work
Inventory Control Clerk (Current Employee) –  Salem, NHOctober 22, 2014
Everyone was very nice and always there to help. I enjoyed learning the different aspects of my job, the company and the products we sold.
Enjoyed my time at med fusion
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 15, 2014
I enjoyed the time that I worked for med fusion as Front Desk Administrative Assistant. I enjoyed greeting the employees each day and some of the employees even made it a game or challenge to see if they could greet me before I was able to greet them. Several of the employees and rotating students told me that they looked forward to coming into the building and hearing my greeting and seeing my smile each day. I answered the incoming calls for the main phone line and directed the calls as needed or gave directions to our facility to callers as needed. I really enjoyed the time that I spent working at the Front Desk and being the "official med fusion greeter". I started with med fusion when the company was just starting out (I was the 13th employee hired) and I saw the company grow and felt that I was growing with it. During the start-up phase, I helped in various departments setting up files and bringing some organization to that position. The start-up managers and executives were great to work with because of their excitement of seeing their dreams for the company take shape and actually begin happening. Their excitement was contagious and I began to enjoy seeing their dreams come true as well. The hardest part of the job was when I was laid off and escorted from the building. I felt as if I was losing a part of me and my family and I was seeing my dreams crumble.
Pros
Able to take part in food samplings by catering companies seeking our company business, Able to greet employees and guests when they entered the building, Able to learn about work in different departments when I assisted them with various projects, I enjoyed being a part of the team.
Cons
new management came in and things began to change and the dream began to sort of fade away.
Great Place to work
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Great culture and opportunities for advancement. The servant leadership culture inspires others to do better every day.
Pros
Benefits and servant leadership culture
Cons
Great PTO amount, but that's about it.
BPA (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 25, 2014
You must have a current referral network for PEO when working here or you will not be successful
great work envirorment
Customer Service Representative-Call Center (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TxAugust 18, 2014
A typical day working in the contact center is taking calls and providing great customer service.
Solid Company
Organizational Consultant / IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJuly 10, 2014
Caring people...
Work/Life balance for most (but not all) positions
Lots of Travel
Working in Collaboration to Solve Problems
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
Insperity is a great company with excellent benefits and provides a great work life balance. They encourage you to volunteer, and even allow evtra time every quarter to do so. Recruiting is a mess, new and struggling as they convert to a paid for service.
Insperity was great overall
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  HoustonJune 22, 2014
The insurance was better - pay was great. I have nothing more to say.
Excellent opportunities to learn.
HR Services Team Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 6, 2014
Typical day at work had many stressors, but as long as one remains organized and focused it managed to be a productive day.
Pros
Company discounts from surrounding businesses.
Cons
Short breaks.
Productive and Fun
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orange, TXJune 1, 2014
Great Company to work for. A little cheap to pay great works for growth within the company and reaching company goals.
Insperity is a great company to work for. The recruiters are friendly and knowledge able. They match your work history, education and experience with
Clinic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2014
Insperity is a great company to work with. The staff is friendly,helpful and knowledgeable. The benefits are great. Insperity provides electronic pay check information, discount on retail facilities. They are easy to contact. They match well your work experience, skills and needs with employers.
Senior Client Liaison (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 12, 2014
My current position offers flexibility and opportunity to grow personally and professionally. Working with clients to manage our relationship and being the primary resource is very satisfying. Working in a team environment also adds to a positive environment.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Limited advancement opportunities without relocating
This company is corporate garabage
nurse (Former Employee) –  phoenix,azMay 11, 2014
Worst management you could think of, which breeds a horrible work enviroment. No raises, you might get a raise if you brown nose enough. Only thing this company cares about is how much upper management and doctors make, at any cost. They do not appretiate their employees at all, unless your up someones you know what.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
worst company ever worked for
Horrible place to work/ Horrible Area Managers...
CMA (Former Employee) –  LV NVApril 28, 2014
This is th worst place to work. Upper Managment hires Area Managers with no experiece( Kelly Boyd, she is full of drama) the pay is extremely low for the work load they want you to do. The office is always under staffed because people quit afer they realize the horrible working enivroment. The office is still using pape charts is which is one of the biggest problems. No one has gotten a raise in 7 years and upper management states it is because the company is not making money, which is a joke when you have doctors and 1 area manager getting bonus. Which is based on the hard work of the employee not there ( area manager). So please be smart and run don't walk if you have made the mistake of applying for a job with this company!
Managment wants you to fit 10 hours of work into 8 hours. Some employees even clock out and continue to work because overtime is not allowed even though your clinic maybe understaff. I haved NEVER work for any company like this it needs to be shut down and reopen with people who know what they are doing.
Pros
going home after 8 hours
Cons
No breaks, no raises, horrible management
Corporate america
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXApril 17, 2014
Organization grew too big to maintain its culture. Technology is lacking and it is being passed by competitors. The leadership is still a wonderful group of people who genuinely care, but the rapid growth allowed people to gain positions based on who they know rather than what they know.
Pros
Benefits, PTO
Cons
Weak management, nepotism, technology

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insperity. Our community is ready to answer.