Insperity

Insperity Employer Reviews

Excellent benefits; management needs overhaul
HR Specialist (Former Employee), HoustonApril 13, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: mangement
The benefits and co-workers are great. However, the management team truly believes they are superior to everyone else. That is why they pay so low. They know people will work there because they are they are a top rated employer and they won’t have to pay for experience. Either you do things management’s way or you will be marked for the remainder of your career there.

April 17, 2013

You need to know you're not a MedFusion employee you're an Insperity employee and that is the start of the problem....it's that left hand right hand thing.

Great management and paid time off days!
Fulfillment Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 8, 2013
Great company to work for except I was laid off. Did company luncheons, fundraisers, etc! Overall great company! Great benefits and pay including mon thru fri hours and paid holidays!
Good co-workers, hectic atmosphere
Business Solutions (Former Employee), Winston Salem, NCApril 5, 2013
Pros: senior mgmt brought food in frequently
Cons: too many meetings
You know how some organizations take something relatively straightforward and then over-complicate it? That sums up my experience, in a sentence.
I liked the people there, but it seemed like some were not open to new ideas.
Seniority Rules Management Style
Product Manager (Current Employee), Kingwood, TXMarch 9, 2013
The company has difficulty with change management, MNA implementation management and communication, and most mangers/directors are in positions not suitable for them, but due to years with the company. Bad combo...
Great benefits and pay; unclear about what we're selling, who to, and where our expertise comes in.
Business Performance Advisor (Current Employee), Rockville, MDFebruary 23, 2013
You can work very independently; ideally you work for a manager who has been successful selling the service, as it's complex, and the manager will determine your success. There was a small percentage of people who were successful who remained with the company, and it seemed they received 'help' to continue their success. I think the company needs each office to be run as its own company; too much big brother/ corporate stuff that doesn't always translate in your region.
Great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Humble TXJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no benefits
I love my co-workers! They are like extended family! I have daily responsibilities and love how at the same time new things come up that are not in my job description. I am the type of person who when given a task will accomplish, complete it regardless of titles. I am a team player!
Fast Paced Environment
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 15, 2013
Very busy each day as far helping customers with problems, questions and concerns about their solar project. I learn about how solar works and how it is important these days. Also how it will help consistently lower a home owner's bill over time and stay cheaper. Consistently making sure every customer is happy and satisfied with their solar experience. When I was able to solve a customer problems or issues that had been unsolved for a period of more than a few days.
Overall good experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: there is always an oppurtunity to learn something new here
Cons: distance from my home to the work site
i work in the front office of an Otorhinolarngology specialist office.
my main duty is check in patients and update any information into the database.
management here is pretty good.
the hardest part of my job is probably trying to please everyone and making every person have the best experience in the office. from my coworkers to the patients.
the most enjoyable part of my job is probably the part of seeing the look on a very satisfied patients face.
Great Enviornment
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 3, 2012
Pros: great hours, friendly atmosphere, family oriented
Cons: advancement within a career.
Great hours, and flexibility. I confirm and verify coverage and benefits for healthcare coverage. I process and submit autorizations for office visit and office out patient procedures; maintain suppliy inventory. Data entry, demographic logs, reports on forcasting the amount of petients coming into the clinic.
Fast paced enviornment, friendly staff
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 28, 2012
Pros: the hours are great.
Cons: lack of job sercurity and growth within my career
I verify healthcare coverage and eligibilty for new and existing patients, for office visits. On a typical day we see 100-250 patients within our clinic. I provide great customer service to our patients and assure they are receiving the best care while in the clinic. I also process and submit office procedures and authorizations, check-in and out patients, and collect payments due at the time of service. We maintain and find new ways to produce revenue while providing excellent customer service.
Insperity
Employee Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Kingwood, TXOctober 30, 2012
Pros: very professional
Cons: difficult culture
Intentional corporate culture that was difficult to penetrate.
Very Productive
Center Manager for Plasma Donation Center (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAOctober 16, 2012
Managing employees, daily inventory of supplies, managing center accounts
Customer care for online marketing
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 16, 2012
A typical day at this company is full of its ups and it downs so I learned very quickly how to ride the waves of an online based business. The co-workers there are very helpful and willing to offer a hand when available. The hardest part of the job that I found was when something completely out our hands (internet, server or third party based) went down and i could not assist the customers. The most enjoyable would be being able to fix an issue for an angry customer so that they leave with a better taste in there mouth about the company than when they first came to us.
HEADLESS SNAKE
sales (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 25, 2012
Pros: paid the bills
Cons: dysfunctional, hostile, distrustful, paranoid, no plan, no communication.
[Altivon] Most dysfunctional management team I have ever experienced. Hostile, distrustful, paranoid environment, no plan, no communication strategy.